Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

^ mmmm it says a lot when the site has no news since sept 2010 and they haven't even bothered to update the copyright statement since 2012.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

^ mmmm it says a lot when the site has no news since sept 2010 and they haven't even bothered to update the copyright statement since 2012.

Yea, I assume its making something cause they didn't take it down so its at least enough to just leave it alone, but doubt its that big. Kinda sad though, seemed like a cool idea but I wasn't willing to pay for a membership for it. I almost wonder if they relaunched it now with options to buy membership and stuff with bonds how well it might go.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

They're planning on releasing 120 capes now. NOTHING different from the 99 capes, except probably a particle trail. 

Oh and they're new fancy capes. While the old 99 capes still look like someone spilt starch over them and let it dry for a year and no plans to clean them up. (Which tbh is a joke, if you have a 99 you at least deserve the update too)

They are?

Link?

Is there actually solid evidence of this? Or are you purely speculating

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

They're planning on releasing 120 capes now. NOTHING different from the 99 capes, except probably a particle trail. 

Oh and they're new fancy capes. While the old 99 capes still look like someone spilt starch over them and let it dry for a year and no plans to clean them up. (Which tbh is a joke, if you have a 99 you at least deserve the update too)

They are?

Link?

Is there actually solid evidence of this? Or are you purely speculating

This is true. A FAQ released like a week ago said they (are/might be) releasing 120 capes for 104m xp.

bGmskuB.gif

Thought the FAQ was to answer people's questions in relation to the 120 capes, not to actually state that they are releasing them

PS. They still have to poll it.

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Sliske wasn't part of the false users proving he doesn't have the stone? maybe. Or that he has not used it.

I don't think that proves anything.

We have used the stone, Guthix has used the stone, That random fremminik from cutscenes in WGS used to stone, people in Kethsi used the stone - its hardly a full roster of who has and has not used that stone that appeared in the battle.

But what if it were based on recent torments? We are currently there so that doesn't matter to much. We are already a torment to it.

That's a possibility, but I'd hardly call it proof. I mean we don't fully known the history of the Stone, we know it changed hands several times during the godwars between Zamorak using it to ascend at the start and Saradomin using it to heal people mid-war and Guthix using it to end the fight.

Equally I wouldn't exactly call Zamorak or Saradomin 'recent' torments their last use of the stone is between 2169 and 6169 years ago - since the 5th age was 169 years and the 4th age was ~2000 and the 3rd age was ~4000

A factor that would offer a counter is it took 3 dragonkin to kill Lucien and he hadn't even ascended, whilst 1 dragonkin was enough to pose a serious threat (serious enough that they all fled pretty quick) to the gods at Sliske's little party, which could infer they'd gained more strength which would in turn mean more stone usage between the events of rotm and then.

from the FAQ

Q: What's the significance of Lucien (False User) appearing in the final fight?

Mod Raven: The Dragonkin are connected to the False Users via their curse, Lucien is one of the more recent False Users and is therefore deeply imprinted upon them. Zamorak and Saradomin are present for similar reasons.

Sounds like it can be a possibility then.

Sliske wasn't part of the false users proving he doesn't have the stone? maybe. Or that he has not used it.

Guthix was also not one of the False Users encountered in the battle, though he has clearly used the stone. So I wouldn't put much stock in that...

Why is the player not a false user? From what I remember, touching the stone and being boosted to 255 in every stat? I'd consider that use.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Perhaps those who use the stone with intent are considered false users. The PC just touched it and absorbed residual energy. Lucien, Sara, and Zammy all used it with intent for personal gain

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Why is the player not a false user? From what I remember, touching the stone and being boosted to 255 in every stat? I'd consider that use.

We are a false user. You can tell because the dragonkin in the recent quest called us a false user.

True, but was referring more to the fact that we didn't have to fight copy of ourself. :p

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

True, but was referring more to the fact that we didn't have to fight copy of ourself. :P

Tbf we didn't exactly 'fight' copies of anyone what with them only having 1lp - you could 1 hit ko tht when 'naked' and min combat.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Q: During the boss fight, images of past 'False Users' appear (among them being Saradomin, Zamorak, and Lucien). However, Sliske does not appear as one. Does this mean he did not actually touch/does not possess the Stone of Jas?

Mod Raven: Not all false users appeared in the battle, only those that have significant meaning for Strisaph were present. 
Mod Osborne: Who knows what it could mean? Perhaps Sliske hasn't touched the stone. Perhaps he has, but not enough to become important to the Elder Gods. There were other notable omissions from the list of False Users, remember.

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

But didn't sliske supposed to have used the stone to lure Strosaph? thats surely a huge torment.

We were present in the room. So by logic we wouldn't even need to be in his mind. We are already very real infront of him. Its like getting a striptease but not being able to touch.

But knowing Jagex they probably don't even know themselves. Probably just waiting for the better idea to do.

But didn't sliske supposed to have used the stone to lure Strosaph? thats surely a huge torment.

We were present in the room. So by logic we wouldn't even need to be in his mind. We are already very real infront of him. Its like getting a striptease but not being able to touch.

But knowing Jagex they probably don't even know themselves. Probably just waiting for the better idea to do.

Think of it like radiation poisoning. The longer you are around it the more of the radiation (SOJ energy) your absorbing. Zamorak, saradomin and lucien used it for an extended time maliciously so that energy isnt just seeping out, but pouring out. So those three are the bigest culprits.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Especially since Silske probably touched it once, to teleport it or something, or just slowly absorbs the residual energy it pumps off.

as for the player being a False User, not only did we touch it once (by mistake) but the dragonkin didn't try to massacre us either for being one. It might be we haven't used it enough, OR the Dragonkin see a possibility in us to use it to help them.

Popoto.~<3

Q: During the boss fight, images of past 'False Users' appear (among them being Saradomin, Zamorak, and Lucien). However, Sliske does not appear as one. Does this mean he did not actually touch/does not possess the Stone of Jas?

Mod Raven: Not all false users appeared in the battle, only those that have significant meaning for Strisaph were present. 

Mod Osborne: Who knows what it could mean? Perhaps Sliske hasn't touched the stone. Perhaps he has, but not enough to become important to the Elder Gods. There were other notable omissions from the list of False Users, remember.

I read that FAQ and boy was it a lot of questions, and some of them answered lazily. One of the answers by Mod Osbourne of all people was something like this "Maybe Guthix tooks human away from Terragaurd, which governed by Saradomin, in order to have his revenge on him?". 

WTF? Not only was it established that Guthix was not a petty or malicious or vengeful deity, but to reduce his character to something like that. Guthix is by far the most powerful younger god (far more powerful than Saradomin); if he wanted his revenge on Saradomin, wouldn't he simply obliterate him? Instead we are to believe he went all passive-aggressive despite being far more powerful than Saradomin. It makes no sense at all. I found that answer completely unsatisfactory.

In another question, they said Guthix wasn't one of the False Users because perhaps he hadn't used the Stone as aggressively as the others, so the Dragonkin were less tormented by him. But wasn't it already established that Guthix became so powerful because he had thousands of years with the artifacts after he left the Naraagi homeworld?