Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Too scary to fight.

Yep, definitely not fighting that boss ever. Ack.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

inb4 they balanced it so that level 90 weapons are required

I wonder if melee, magic and ranged will all be equally as good vs. that boss

sc35bnq.png

• Like 1

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

lvl 90 weapons are required to do rots rago nex and kk efficiently anyways.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

lvl 90 weapons are required to do rots rago nex and kk efficiently anyways.

But if they arent needed for Asc, the paradox is avoided

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

That is the problem.

When KK came out, everyone had chaotics. T80. People killed KK, and eventually got t90

Anything that drops tier x gear should be able to be done with tier x-y . Nex is a t80 boss, and is able to be done with t70-75 gear, abit if you had a decent team as was intended. Nex is able to be done easy with t80 gear, and is a pushover with t90. Thats how it works. Thats how it should work.

Ascensions are also t90, and can be done with t80, but are easier with t90.

If this spider boss drops t90 2h weapons for all classes, then it should be able to be done with t80 as a challange, but shouldnt be too easy, or too necessary to do with t90 weapons

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I smell a seren month... i think these necklaces and auras are for a world event for seren. I think we might get prayers and magics from it too. It would be awesome if they ran it up to the elf city release. Then from there players could earn them in the city.

Edit: apparently the crystal amulet gives you crystal shards to be turned in when the city is released. I wonder if these crystal shards will be like turning in from WE1 and you can buy serenite stuff such as acolades, spells and prayers.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I wonder if these crystal shards will be like turning in from WE1 and you can buy serenite stuff such as acolades, spells and prayers.

That would be very very very dumb, considering how exclusive the necklace seems to be.

I wonder if these crystal shards will be like turning in from WE1 and you can buy serenite stuff such as acolades, spells and prayers.

That would be very very very dumb, considering how exclusive the necklace seems to be.
There are always conditions... go read the latest news post on the road to the elf city. Seems that we have a summer event running up to the elf city release.

On a tangent... there is 95 days running up to the release. That is a pitential 2,941,827 bonus experience gained.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

So, it appears the requirements for next elf quest are level 75 in "Agility, Crafting, Construction, Dungeoneering, Herblore, Mining, Prayer, Ranged, Summoning and Woodcutting." based upon the amulets

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

So, it appears the requirements for next elf quest are level 75 in "Agility, Crafting, Construction, Dungeoneering, Herblore, Mining, Prayer, Ranged, Summoning and Woodcutting." based upon the amulets

You mean for Plague's End.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You mean for Plague's End.
Yeah im suprised no one caught on and said "oh the new quests title is 'Plagues End!'"

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

That is a bad title.

It should be named...

Morning Ends Part 3 Episode 1: Secret of the Light, Catapults, and Crystal Wheel Spins

I like it as a name, seems very fitting the series that began with Plague City ends with the Plague's End and it gives me hope that the quest, whilst tying up the elven plot won't forget its roots and finally tie up the false plague, King Lathas and Elena too.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I would really like to see west ardougne restored. I mean, ... ... .. tored? Because since release it was a dirt hole.

• Like 1

I think people think it will be dead content because most of the new cities are fairly useless hubs next to falidor and varrock.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

On a tangent... there is 95 days running up to the release. That is a pitential 2,941,827 bonus experience gained.

How exactly are you calculating that? It scales by level, just like a fallen star, so are you assuming level 99?

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Dungeoneering? Really? I'm surprised there's no Farming requirement given farming was one of the things revolving around the city (or so I last heard)

Popoto.~<3