Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

I know what you meant, I was just pointing out the flaw in your statement using pricing.

An amulet only negligibly worse than an alternative wouldn't be 1/3 - 1/5 of the value of its equal counterparts.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I know what you meant, I was just pointing out the flaw in your statement using pricing.

An amulet only negligibly worse than an alternative wouldn't be 1/3 - 1/5 of the value of its equal counterparts.

Well considering its only time spend on gaining tokens it is relatively free. That including the +0.5% crit difference.

Honestly they need to make the amulets additive. You should need to buy the low level amulet, then each one should be purchased as an added upgrade that builds on each other.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Why did they release the bts vid when we are getting ancient combat next week? Should i assume that we are getting both this week?

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

ancient combat is this week

dg stuff is week of 26th

I don't think its a flaw of the 1 bts per week system necessarily - it's a flaw where they have set up the expectaion that bts goes out friday before update and then suddenly decided to do something different.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Why would "afk here and get thousands of runes effortlessly" be a good mechanic?

Everything else in the game is pretty much effortless as well, why not make Runecrafting that too?

I stopped there.

That's a rather flippant and lazy response, to make some vague connection to some formal fallacy, and leave that as some sort of 'trump card'. If everything else in the game is effortless, why should Runecrafting be singled out to return it to some obsolete and tedious mode of training?
I don't care of you think that's a lazy response, just because lots of other thing have been made easier doesn't mean you have to make everything extremely easy and absolutely effortless.

There aren't only two options. If they don't let us keep the runes we (effortlessly) make at runespan, that doesn't mean we have no choice but to keep an "outdated"method.

We should be able to convert noted ess one way into runespan ess that we can use to make runes we can take out, with perhaps slightly less xp.

That would mean you would train for xp our fir runes

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Why would "afk here and get thousands of runes effortlessly" be a good mechanic?

Everything else in the game is pretty much effortless as well, why not make Runecrafting that too?

I stopped there.

That's a rather flippant and lazy response, to make some vague connection to some formal fallacy, and leave that as some sort of 'trump card'. If everything else in the game is effortless, why should Runecrafting be singled out to return it to some obsolete and tedious mode of training?
I don't care of you think that's a lazy response, just because lots of other thing have been made easier doesn't mean you have to make everything extremely easy and absolutely effortless.

There aren't only two options. If they don't let us keep the runes we (effortlessly) make at runespan, that doesn't mean we have no choice but to keep an "outdated"method.

Well i want to use my overly sentimental runes used in rune memories, but that aint happening either.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I stopped there.

The fact that everything else is relatively far more effortless in 2014 than it was several years ago is not an automatic reason for why RC can't go back to being the way it used to be, though it is a fairly decent one; what's so special about RC that it needs to be reverted back to what it was? You have yet to provide a reason. The metagame of Runescape has gone in a certain direction, where a lot of training for skills is as easy as possible with plenty of AFK methods, and plenty of conveniences added (whether that be interface or other things such as the action bar or make X or what have you). The old Altar running (unless it is substantially improved) is completely archaic and a bad fit for the current metagame, and will likely be ignored by most players unless it gives a lot of experience - otherwise only the poorest of players will be using it. If this assumption on my part is correct (and I think it is), then what's the point in changing RC back to something that won't appeal to most players?

Also if you don't care, then why do you bother engaging in discussion?

I stopped there.

The fact that everything else is relatively far more effortless in 2014 than it was several years ago is not an automatic reason for why RC can't go back to being the way it used to be, though it is a fairly decent one; what's so special about RC that it needs to be reverted back to what it was? You have yet to provide a reason. The metagame of Runescape has gone in a certain direction, where a lot of training for skills is as easy as possible with plenty of AFK methods, and plenty of conveniences added (whether that be interface or other things such as the action bar or make X or what have you). The old Altar running (unless it is substantially improved) is completely archaic and a bad fit for the current metagame, and will likely be ignored by most players unless it gives a lot of experience - otherwise only the poorest of players will be using it. If this assumption on my part is correct (and I think it is), then what's the point in changing RC back to something that won't appeal to most players?

If they don't let us keep the runes we (effortlessly) make at runespan, that doesn't mean we have no choice but to keep an "outdated"method.

Seeing as you're just putting words in my mouth, I'm going to stop bothering here.

If they're actually trying to make altar runecrafting "profitable" or "worth doing" or "efficient," it's gonna be damn near impossible when people can get monster drops worth billions to spend on runes instead.

The only way I see altar rc'ing making a comeback would be if they simply made it give WAY more xp/hr than runespan.

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png

If they're actually trying to make altar runecrafting "profitable" or "worth doing" or "efficient," it's gonna be damn near impossible when people can get monster drops worth billions to spend on runes instead.

The only way I see altar rc'ing making a comeback would be if they simply made it give WAY more xp/hr than runespan.

This. All that would do is make the newly revamped altar runecrafting far more godly/broken than Runespan ever was, and everyone would simply shift to that. You can either have Runespan or Altar Runecrafting, but you can't have both. By their very nature, one would eclipse the other.

I stopped there.

If they don't let us keep the runes we (effortlessly) make at runespan, that doesn't mean we have no choice but to keep an "outdated"method.

Seeing as you're just putting words in my mouth, I'm going to stop bothering here.

Those are the two options that were discussed in this thread, and the one which I was originally responding to. We can either revamp Altar running so people have some sort of incentive to do that and make runes, or we can simply allow people to keep the runes they make at Runespan (the so-called effortless method). There may be other options, but these are two discussed in this thread and the live ones. I personally favour something along the lines of simply letting people keep the runes they make at Runespan. You originally argued against this option, and it was that post of yours to which I was responding.

If you have alternative schemes, by all means post them.

Using runes up in runespan to gain bonus exp while spanning? This way the rune supply gets even more of a demand. Meanwhile, switch all rune drops to tokens that allow you extra runes when you runecraft that rune?

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

This is something they should have done instead of RuneSpan.

5 exp for an air rune requiring Lv. 1?

10.5 exp for a blood rune requiring Lv. 77?

If they had simply increased the amount of exp you gained from higher level runes then they wouldn't even have had to make RuneSpan. Would also have saved a ton of money since all they'd really have to do is chance a couple numbers to make runes give more exp.

Then again, that would be kind of counter-productive, since if everyone altar runecrafted to train RC, there would be a massive influx of runes in the game. Would possibly help Pure essence become more pricey, but it would also make many of the runes crash from the overwhelming supply.

Runespan giving usable runes would be silly- From 90-99 you'd gather a huge number of soul runes... All of the rune gathering would have to be rebalanced to go with that.

Being able to trade 'span runes created for elementals, while buffing XP rates for deaths/bloods outside of span? There's so many possible solutions, but balancing is a major issue.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

If I remember correctly, I think ZMI rates weren't that bad (for that time, though it was still probably one of the slowest skills). The problem was that a lot of people just didn't like running to altars, and Runecrafting in those days was one of the most likely candidates that people had for using Penguin Points and Tears of Guthix on - because it really was a horribly boring and tedious skill to train. 

Granted Runespan was a very substantial increase in the experience, but I think the thing people most appreciated about it was the hassle it removed, namely going to Altars and stuff. 

As it currently stands, Runespan is more or less like Divination. I know Divination energies have crashed, but at the moment Incandescent energies are 120 GP each, and basically you stand all day at the node and you get them. Similarly, blood runes (some of the most useful runes) are what? 210-250 GP (a rough guess based on GE charts). So if you could get them from Runespan, it'd roughly be comparable to the energies you get from incandescent (especially if we go back a few months when energies were worth more). Would it really be that bad if people could get them from Runespan? Sure, they'd crash a little, but that'd be about it.

You could stand at an Incandescent node and get 3 energies per normal, for 120 GP each. At Runespan, since Blood Nodes/creatures are a bit slower, you'd get less, but at the end of the day it's comparable. You get some money on the side, and experience in mostly an AFK effortless manner. 

I've been flirting with the idea of maybe adding in elemental orbs/gems for your pocket slot that require both RC levels, a talisman and a lot of runes to make. In fact, it was a novel idea I had literally half a decade ago and I still like it.

eg: Blood orb that transfers LP and causes random DoT to the enemy made by using a blood talisman and like 10,000 blood runes on the blood altar with 90+RC requirement. Maybe even make it non-tradeable (or use the superior/inferior tradeable/non-tradeable system) and have it last for like 4 hours.

Might find a use for runes, talismans and conventional RC.

• Like 2

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

I've been flirting with the idea of maybe adding in elemental orbs/gems for your pocket slot that require both RC levels, a talisman and a lot of runes to make. In fact, it was a novel idea I had literally half a decade ago and I still like it.

eg: Blood orb that transfers LP and causes random DoT to the enemy made by using a blood talisman and like 10,000 blood runes on the blood altar with 90+RC requirement. Maybe even make it non-tradeable (or use the superior/inferior tradeable/non-tradeable system) and have it last for like 4 hours.

Might find a use for runes, talismans and conventional RC.

Honestly i think that would make a great idea. You should name them 'wards' since orbs are used now.
  • Like 1

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I could see it...

Air ward [10k runes, 5 talismans, 5 orbs] - Increased attack speed by one speed

Water ward [10k runes, 5 talismans, 5 orbs] - Food heals 1% more

Earth ward [10k runes, 5 talismans, 5 orbs] - Increased armor by 1%

Fire ward [10k runes, 5 talismans, 5 orbs] - Increase base damage by 1%

Mind ward [10k runes, 5 talismans, 5 orbs] - Accuracy boosted by 5 levels

Chaos ward [10k runes, 5 talismans, 5 orbs] - Apponents defense drained by 1%

Death ward [10k runes, 5 talismans, 5 orbs] - Higher chance of killing an apponent when under 10% lp

Blood ward [10k runes, 5 talismans, 5 orbs] - increase healing from food by 3%

Nature ward [10k runes, 5 talismans, 5 orbs] - Chance that when alching you get 5% more gold

Astral ward [10k runes, 5 talismans, 5 orbs] - Increased yield from all resource gathering skills

Law ward [10k runes, 5 talismans, 5 orbs] - Ability to customize four teleport locations from a set list

Soul ward [10k runes, 5 talismans, 5 orbs] - Chance that monsters will drop spirit shards proportionate to the charms dropped

• Like 1

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I've located my old post, it hasn't exactly aged well.

I got an Idea for this. :D

First they need to add a Quest. In which you need to get something like a fire bronze dagger to kill an opponent only vulnerable to Fire with Protect from Magic on. So no magic cheating. Then, when the quest ends you can make the special magic rune weapons.

I are to explain!!!

In this machine you need to put 1000 of a certain rune, and 1 rune essence. All of these runes will then be brought to the essence to create and Omega rune, with a special name. You need to have Runecrafting levels to do this.

1000 Air Runes -> Lvl 21 Runecrafting + Rune Essence -> Tempest Rune

1000 Mind Runes ->Lvl 21 Runecrafting + Rune Essence -> Enigma Rune

1000 Water Runes -> Lvl 23 Runecrafting + Rune Essence -> Aqua Rune

1000 Earth Runes -> Lvl 24 Runecrafting + Rune Essence -> Terra Rune

1000 Fire Runes -> Lvl 26 Runecrafting + Rune Essence -> Magma Rune

1000 Body Runes -> lvl 30 Runecrafting + Rune Essence -> Life Rune

1000 Cosmic Runes -> Lvl 41 Runecrafting + Rune Essence -> Galactic Rune

1000 Chaos Runes -> Lvl 53 Runecrafting + Rune Essence -> Oblivion Rune

1000 Nature Runes -> Lvl 66 Runecrafting + Rune Essence -> Gaia Rune

1000 Law Runes -> Lvl 81 Runecrafting + Rune Essence -> Judgement Rune

1000 Death Runes -> Lvl 98 Runecrafting + Rune Essence -> Doom Rune

1000 Blood Runes -> Lvl 99 Runecrafting + Rune Essence -> Massacre Rune

1000 Soul Runes -> Lvl 99 Runecrafting + Rune Essence -> Spirit Rune

After that you can enchant your Weaponry. Ofcourse with the proper Magic lvl and runes ofcourse. Do note that all enchantments need 100 Cosmic Runes and one of the above Omega Rune.

- lvl 21 Magic: Special Enchantment lvl 1 - Enchant Bronze weaponry

- lvl 32 Magic: Special Enchantment lvl 2 - Enchant Iron weaponry

- lvl 43 Magic: Special Enchantment lvl 3 - Enchant Steel weaponry

- lvl 54 Magic: Special Enchantment lvl 4 - Enchant Black weaponry

- lvl 65 Magic: Special Enchantment lvl 5 - Enchant Mithril weaponry

- lvl 76 Magic: Special Enchantment lvl 6 - Enchant Adamant weaponry

- lvl 87 Magic: Special Enchantment lvl 7 - Enchant Rune weaponry

- lvl 98 Magic: Special Enchantment lvl 8 - Enchant Dragon weaponry

Then, ofcourse are there effects and bonnuses.

Air: (input weapon name here) of Wind.

bonusses:

Slash Weapons: Speed + 5%, Accuracy + 3%, Power - 3%

Crush Weapons: Speed + 7%, Accuracy + 1%, Power - 4%

Stab Weapons: Speed + 5%, Accuracy + 2%, Power - 2%

Mind: (input weapon name here) of Focus.

bonusses:

Slash Weapons: Speed + 0%, Accuracy + 10%, Power - 2%

Crush Weapons: Speed + 0%, Accuracy + 10%, Power - 2%

Stab Weapons: Speed + 0%, Accuracy + 10%, Power - 2%

Water: (input weapon name here) of Flood.

bonusses:

Slash Weapons: Speed + 0%, Accuracy + 5%, Power + 3%

Crush Weapons: Speed - 5%, Accuracy + 0%, Power + 12%

Stab Weapons: Speed + 0%, Accuracy - 1%, Power + 2%

Earth: (input weapon name here) of Brutality.

bonusses:

Slash Weapons: Speed - 5%, Accuracy - 2%, Power + 10%

Crush Weapons: Speed - 7%, Accuracy - 1%, Power + 15%

Stab Weapons: Speed - 6%, Accuracy - 3%, Power + 9%

Fire: (input weapon name here) of Burning Desires.

bonusses:

Slash Weapons: Speed + 2%, Accuracy -2%, Power + 7%

Crush Weapons: Speed + 1%, Accuracy - 2%, Power +9%

Stab Weapons: Speed + 3%, Accuracy - 2%, Power + 8%

Body: (input weapon name here) of the Cursed.

bonusses:

Slash Weapons: Speed + 3%, Accuracy + 3%, Power + 3%

Crush Weapons: Speed + 3%, Accuracy + 3%, Power + 3%

Stab Weapons: Speed + 3%, Accuracy + 3%, Power + 3%

Special Effect: Randomly binds your foe for 5 seconds.

Cosmic: (input weapon name here) of the Unknown.

bonusses:

Slash Weapons: Speed + 4%, Accuracy + 4%, Power + 4%

Crush Weapons: Speed + 4%, Accuracy + 4%, Power + 4%

Stab Weapons: Speed + 4%, Accuracy + 4%, Power + 4%

Chaos: (input weapon name here) of Annihilation.

bonusses:

Slash Weapons: Speed + 4%, Accuracy - 1%, Power + 15%

Crush Weapons: Speed + 4%, Accuracy - 1%, Power + 15%

Stab Weapons: Speed + 4%, Accuracy - 1%, Power + 15%

Nature: (input weapon name here) of the Wild.

bonusses:

Slash Weapons: Speed + 4%, Accuracy + 4%, Power + 4%

Crush Weapons: Speed + 4%, Accuracy + 4%, Power + 4%

Stab Weapons: Speed + 4%, Accuracy + 4%, Power + 4%

Special Effect: Can bind the foe for 5 to 15 seconds. It can also occur that when fighting a foe, you can get an amount of money random. The amount of money is decided trough multiplying the amount of hitpoints with 10 times (minimum) to 100 times (maximum).

Law: (input weapon name here) of Order.

bonusses:

Slash Weapons: Speed + 5%, Accuracy + 5%, Power + 5%

Crush Weapons: Speed + 5%, Accuracy + 5%, Power + 5%

Stab Weapons: Speed + 5%, Accuracy + 5%, Power + 5%

Special Effect: Enchant it in the fountain of heroes to get a special 5 time teleport to following locations: Rimmington, Pollniveach, Taverly and Brimhaven. You can also give it a lvl 5 gem enchantment to let you teleport to Heroes Guild if your health falls below 20% and you are under lvl 30 wild. However after 5 enchantments the sword blocks and this will no longer be avaible, the sword will still function as normal though.

Death: (input weapon name here) of Assassination.

bonusses:

Slash Weapons: Speed + 6, Accuracy + 6%, Power + 6%

Crush Weapons: Speed + 6%, Accuracy + 6%, Power + 6%

Stab Weapons: Speed + 6%, Accuracy + 6%, Power + 6%

Special Effects: 1/100 chance to kill a certain enemy OHKO. This doesn't work with fellow Players or quest monsters tough. 1/20 to get a chritical hit (Has the power as if you were to use a super set).

Blood: (input weapon name here) of Bloodshed.

bonusses:

Slash Weapons: Speed + 10, Accuracy + 10%, Power + 10%

Crush Weapons: Speed + 10%, Accuracy + 10%, Power + 10%

Stab Weapons: Speed + 10%, Accuracy + 10%, Power + 10%

Special Effects: 1/50 chance to kill a certain enemy OHKO. This doesn't work with fellow Players or quest monsters tough. 1/10 to get a chritical hit (Has the power as if you were to use a super set).

Soul: (input weapon name here) of Life.

bonusses:

Slash Weapons: Speed + 15, Accuracy + 15%, Power + 15%

Crush Weapons: Speed + 15%, Accuracy + 15%, Power + 15%

Stab Weapons: Speed + 15%, Accuracy + 15%, Power + 15%

Special Effects: 1/25 chance to kill a certain enemy OHKO. This doesn't work with fellow Players or quest monsters tough. 1/5 to get a chritical hit (Has the power as if you were to use a super set). This sword also heals you randomly 15% of your maximum HP in battle.

------------------------------

I tought a long time about this, like it?

While the finer details don't hold up, the principle can:

10,000 runes + talisman + some gimmick* = ward

Air: -15 kg, slow and slowest weapons will both be set to average speed

Mind: +10% Accuracy

Water: Improved defence and offence +5% to both

Earth: Improved defence +10%

Fire: Improved offence +10%

Body: Improved adrenaline gain: +1% per ability, treshold -5% less, ultimate will keep 10% (stack with Ring of Vigour)

Chaos: +5% crit

Cosmic: 15% chance to ignore damage

Nature: Random binds (10%) and random poison inflictions (20%)

Law: Reduced cooldown on freedom OR improved timer on Anticipation and random stun immunities (25%)

Astral: +7% crit, +7% accuraccy, +7% defence and +7% offence

Death: +8% crit and chance to deathblow (20%) or one-hit KO if enemy is significantly less powerful than you (30%)

Blood: Random bleeds (20%) and blood transfer (15%)

Soul: +10% crit, random blood and prayer transfers (25%/10%)

*gimmick: Maybe you can make empty wards with divination that stack with the level of the rune you're using? eg: Incandescent energy for a Tier 11 empty ward which can be charged with soul runes.

• Like 2

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

just do bring 2 seismic wands with different enchantments everywehre you go

• Like 1

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

just do bring 2 seismic wands with different enchantments everywehre you go

Well, he's reworking it to be a pocket slot item instead of a weapon enchant (which is a good change to the idea).

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

So Mod Balance has completely changed the whole multilog/wealth transfer between own accounts thing again...

I can see that this has attracted a lot of attention, so to clarify:

The rule has not changed, and as MMGs comments suggest, these days we apply the rule with a common sense approach (as we do all rules). If anyone is multi-logging and transferring wealth, this will attract our suspicion, and the accounts involved will be investigated. If there is nothing untoward in how that wealth was generated, then we will take no action – if, however, any of the wealth was generated through any rule breaking activity (e.g. gold farming, botting, RWT), then we will take action against all accounts involved.

From the player perspective, the same common sense rule applies - if you think that you might be breaking a rule, or what you are doing is not in the spirit of fair play, then you are best off avoiding it as this could result in action being taken against your account.

We don’t want to stifle genuine game play, and we hope you’ll agree that this approach is best for all.

Page 13.

[qfc]14-15-903-65373626[/qfc]

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]