Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

So it is now basically official multilogging is OK!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

All in favor of locking a bunch of Jagex employees in a room until they have a sensible set of rules?

Do you mind waiting until I trim by boosting?

E:

8SBMh.png

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I agree with allowing multilogging and/or trading stuff between accounts for as long as no other rules are borked (i.e. gold farming on 4 different accounts to transfer money to your main, scamming on one account then transferring the wealth to your main, multilogging two or more accounts at once to give you an advantage in things like Warbands, etc.)

I mean, if you are obtaining all of your wealth legitimately on one account, I think you should have the right to dispose of it any way you want (except for RWTing and such, obviously.)

Example: you made 2m on your main and transfer it over to your noob account. You technically gained 2m instantly on your noob account, but at the cost of the time taken to make the money on your main (with nothing to be gained on your main.)

Compared to something like having 5 accounts AFK slaying with you using Revolution + Chain/Ricochet while you tag each monster on your main to get exp very fast, or having several accounts all AFKing the same money making activity while also playing on your main like normal and transferring the money back to your main every couple days.

I'm not too bothered by this. It's what we've known for a couple of years now and it's good to see they've finally went ahead and made it 100% okay.

But it's about time now to make it official. I know it's a big project, but this is something that affects every single player whether they choose to have multiple accounts or not. It warrants the time and money to address it and make whatever changes are necessary so users and staff members alike are all on the same page.

Something like this shouldn't be left to rot on a forum post.

hzvjpwS.gif

I wish they could just be clear for once.

That rule that explicitly bans multi-logging and transferring wealth was only there to stop bots...hence why it existed before bots were a big issue.

Also that rule is not being changed but its being applied with 'common sense' erm I'm sorry but when a rule explicitly forbids multilogging and transferring wealth 'common sense' would be its an outright no-no, not 'this rule only applies in the instance that you are botting the gold of abusing GE etc. to gain gold unfairly.'

If you want to apply it with 'common sense' to allow accounts to multi-log and transfer wealth, but not abuse it to make 1 account richer, then update the rule to say that - don't leave it as a rule that explicitly says you can't do that -.-

• Like 2

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Ok back to important matters :p... start following Mod Chris L to get us closer to the next solo boss teaser:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JagexChrisL

Currently he has a part of the boss showing. The closer he gets to 3k followers the more he will show. 184 followers to go!

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I am pretty sure we are getting a spider boss. I really hope they name it after Shelob or Ungoliant (or a swedish/norwegian variant). They could even put her in the unpassable mountains and give her some lore connection to the elven dark lord. That would be interesting to see them make a connection between shadow spiders, blessed spiders and Kalrag (spider boss in underground pass).

I would like to see poison sacs added to drops. They could be used to create extreme poison potions.

How about Spinerette drops used to craft a level 85 wand and orb? They can be called Gloomweave wand and orb.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

We're getting t90 2h from this boss, so t85 dualwield seems kinda pointless.

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I am pretty sure we are getting a spider boss. I really hope they name it after Shelob or Ungoliant (or a swedish/norwegian variant). They could even put her in the unpassable mountains and give her some lore connection to the elven dark lord. That would be interesting to see them make a connection between shadow spiders, blessed spiders and Kalrag (spider boss in underground pass).

I would like to see poison sacs added to drops. They could be used to create extreme poison potions.

How about Spinerette drops used to craft a level 85 wand and orb? They can be called Gloomweave wand and orb.

theyre gonna name it slint and its lair will be called spiderland

Where was this information?

A drygore version of two handed weapon would seem interesting.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Where was this information?

A drygore version of two handed weapon would seem interesting.

When the combat boss won over the skilling boss they said in the podcast the new boss would drop level 90 2h weapons. Not sure if it was anywhere else.

Here is the poll: http://services.runescape.com/m=poll/archive.ws?year=2014&id=818

And the podcast: http://runescape.podbean.com/e/pollcast-fight-combat-or-skilling-boss/

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png

I like the sounds of this.

[qfc]373-374-629-65374780[/qfc]

Ninja are proud to announce the next project after Dungeoneering...

Two words: 'Boss Slayer'... Yes I know, you must have many questions!

The system we have in mind will be separate from your current Slayer assignment. We want the skill to continue in the way it is currently trained and have this as a challenge on the side for those that believe they're tough enough.

So we have your attention, huh? Well guess what, that's all we're going to give away for now! Make sure to check back as we'll keep you updated throughout the development process.

Mods Ana, Asherz, Ryan, Oliver, Stu O and Labl

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I like the sounds of this.

[qfc]373-374-629-65374780[/qfc]

Ninja are proud to announce the next project after Dungeoneering...

Two words: 'Boss Slayer'... Yes I know, you must have many questions!

The system we have in mind will be separate from your current Slayer assignment. We want the skill to continue in the way it is currently trained and have this as a challenge on the side for those that believe they're tough enough.

So we have your attention, huh? Well guess what, that's all we're going to give away for now! Make sure to check back as we'll keep you updated throughout the development process.

Mods Ana, Asherz, Ryan, Oliver, Stu O and Labl

Should have mod chris l as QA.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Its pretty cool/interesting how 07 AND itrolledu just influenced this new wave of solo bosses headed to EOC. It was clever how they implemented High Level Slayer Bosses to 07 and the wildy bosses. I seriously hope it does work like the kraken and smoke devil boss, where you get a slayer assignment for the monster and can choose to boss slay instead.

My prediction however is that this new idea will be a combination of demon mobs and the LRC patriarch. Each area gets an uber-monster that spawns once in a blue moon and can be killed for better rewards than what its minions usually drop.

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Yeah, the kraken and thermonuclear smoke devil were pretty cool additions to OSRS Slayer, bosses that are slayer creatures, rather than slayer assignments that have boss creatures. Hope they can do some fun things with slayer monsters as bosses.

e.g. dat crawling hand boss pls

MasterHandBrawl.jpg

• Like 5

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Yeah, the kraken and thermonuclear smoke devil were pretty cool additions to OSRS Slayer, bosses that are slayer creatures, rather than slayer assignments that have boss creatures. Hope they can do some fun things with slayer monsters as bosses.

e.g. dat crawling hand boss pls

MasterHandBrawl.jpg

Master Hands. Lefty and Righty. That would be creepy af!

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum