Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

i'm disappointed whenever it really looks like it was going to be an invention feature though

ikr

but hey

[bleep] invention, just keep leading the players on. BUY BONDS BUY SOFCRAP \:D/

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

There was a rumor going around on reddit a while ago that Mod Mark said in his fc all ideas for inventor were scrapped and to wait for Runefest to find out more. While there was no screenie to back things up, I think it's as good a guess as any that things have changed. Sucks Runefest is still a ways away.

Mod Mark seems to be a lot less present and involved lately, or is it just that Mod Osbourne has replaced him in a few of the videos that has me thinking that? I feel like we used to see and hear a lot more from him. He's one of the few mods that never seems to post anything on reddit or twitter etc.   Has he taken a step back?

Mod Mark seems to be a lot less present and involved lately, or is it just that Mod Osbourne has replaced him in a few of the videos that has me thinking that? I feel like we used to see and hear a lot more from him. He's one of the few mods that never seems to post anything on reddit or twitter etc. Has he taken a step back?

Well osborne has a lot better camera presence.
  • Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Can someone cover the soul reaper lifestream coming in 40 minutes? Any details that come about with the incomplete hydrix or changes to the knowm rewards would be nice. Also boss slayer points per boss would be an ideal find.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

The hydrix reward is going to be a gem upgrade to onyx, it seems you buy it and combine them and the resultant product can then be crafted into a necklace and enchanted. This will be a best in slot necklace and all forms-the gem, necklace and enchanted amulet will be tradeable.

They have spent the whole time so far banging on about how they have listened to player feedback, but alas it seems the comp req for the reaper title is still the same-all bosses including ROTS and Vorago.   I know this is a point of contention among high level players, and that there are two sides to every argument. But I personally am still furious that they wont back down and this is still going ahead.

The amount you have to kill per task is going to be on average around 13, so that lower level players can do it too.

There is also a title reward for if you kill 100 of each boss (inlcuding Har-Aken!!!)

They didn't say.     Im going to assume it's an all class necklace like the fury is, though I guess it could have a special ability like a teleport too.  They would be very silly to make the dungeoneering reward necklaces the ninja team just released redundant.

Reading posts to find out that the hydrixian amulet is degrade to dust. It also is an all class amulet that gives +2 more damage over the fury and a 5% boost to soulsplit.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Interesting, well I guess that's one way to keep up the prices of uncut onxy and Araxxor drops.

Glad i kept my two onyx in a sense... im not sure how i will intend to use my hydrix necklace. Would it have a viable use?

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Actually its a very clever move now I think about it, because with the fight kiln  becoming a boss slayer task, (they said a task would typically 2 Har-Aken kills), and the requirements to kill 25-100 of each boss there will also be many more Onyx coming into the game through that. So overall surely Onyx prices should stabilize nicely eventually

Just watched the stream, so here's some numbers for everyone.

Armor set: 2500 total, 50 of each (gloves, boots, legs, chest, helm is the order)

"Final Boss" ___ Title: 5000 total, 100 of each (20 different bosses)

Points are in Reaper/Slayer form, if available

Hydrix - 400 pts - said to take a month to obtain, turns to dust in 10 hours

Rainbow loot beam - 75/750

Extra tasks - 150

Bonfire boost - 250/2500

Instance reduced - 250

Amulet - 46 damage all + 5 pray - SS has a chance to heal 25-50% more [dg necklaces are 44 damage per class, no prayer]

Bracelet - 14 damage all + 3 pray [90 gloves are 14 damage per class, with armor, + 2 pray]

Necklace - 30 damage all + 3 pray [fury is 32 damage all + 3 pray]

Ring - 25 damage all + 3 pray [6th age is 12 armor, 21 damage all, no pray]

Ascendri bolts (e) 902 damage - spec gives 15 seconds of +1% adrenaline per attack. Can be refreshed while active (cycling, not additive) crafts into 36 tips (4.3% stronger than asc bolts)

That allows for 8 attacks during the time frame, if it only procs once. Brings up the question of if "per attack" would count multiple times for abilities like frag shot and snap shot, which hit several times.

The necklace has lower stats than a fury, and based on the amulet, it's passive will probably be incredibly powerful to make up for it.

I want the chance to say this before everyone else:

Why cant we crush the gem and use it to create runes for a more potent spell or weapon poison for melee? *ragequits* [/sarcasm][/notsrsbidniss]

Nice to see more enchanted bolts, but i thought onyx bolts were expensive... cant wait to see people blow 20-30k a shot!

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I would've thought the jewellery will be untradable - boss slayer doesn't need money making rewards really since the bosses themselves are highly profitable in all bar a couple of low end cases.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Hydrix - 400 pts - said to take a month to obtain, turns to dust in 10 hours

Welp, that was a waste in buying an Onyx, selling the damn thing now. Why the hell do they have to slap the "turns to dust" nerf on everything lately. Amulets haven't seen an update (that doesn't require dungeoneering) since the fury came out in 2005, they finally make something for the average slayer then BAM! dust-nerf.

Popoto.~<3