Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Of course I'm not saying they'd be perfect - none of them are, but they would be a way to backtrack some more kills.

KBD as well already stores a variable because ooak required you to have a gotten a dragon rider journal OR go and kill the kbd.

So that variable for the journal is there, as well as a binary if that quest is past a certain point you have a kbd kill option.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

So unless I've missed anything, theyr'e still going ahead with Vorago and ROTS being comp cape requirements?

They haven't said anything more about it, but the sentiment of the dev blog thread overall seems to be rago, rots, kk and possibly nex and araxxor (pending difficulty) are too much for plain cape so they'd be rather foolhardy and blind to ignore that and forge ahead regardless with the whole all plain plan - but this is Jagex so I wouldn't call it predictable

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

i'm not sure that the game registers a variable attached to your character if you no longer have those items.  the gwd journals, for example, won't drop if you've picked them up once.

Yeah because they go in your PoH bookcases

i'm not sure that the game registers a variable attached to your character if you no longer have those items.  the gwd journals, for example, won't drop if you've picked them up once.

Yeah because they go in your PoH bookcases

good catch

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Next TH promotion:

Divine Recall

Don’t let the memories fade away - use them to boost your XP! You could be getting up to 50% additional Divination XP on Treasure Hunter this weekend.

Unlock a Treasure Hunter chest from 01:00 BST on 25th July to 00:59 BST on 29th July for a chance to win fading memories.

When activated and equipped in your pocket slot, a fading memory will extend the duration of wisps, and enriched wisps, when gathering memories making earning Divination XP a much quicker process.

When you’ve collected as many memories as you can hold and head to the rift to convert them and you’ll find your fading memory will give you an additional 25% XP. Plus, you’ll have an increased chance to spawn chronicles when converting memories.

The Divine Recall bonuses stack with all existing Divination bonuses - including the diviner’s outfit - and when combining memories with divine energy. Fading memories have 200 charges each, with one used per memory converted and two per enriched memory, but they can be stacked.

On top of all that, Divination lamps and stars - plus prismatic lamps and stars used on Divination - will give 50% extra XP.

When Divine Recall ends, your fading memories won’t be removed. You can continue to use them until their charges run out.

Everyone gets at least one Key every day, and RuneScape members get two! You can also get your hands on more through gameplay – just visit the wiki to find out how, and learn a little more about Treasure Hunter at the same time.

You can also buy more Keys via the website, redeem Bonds in-game, or just select ‘Buy Keys’ when you’re in the Treasure Hunter.

The RuneScape Team

Sounds interesting... Wish we had invention to add some extra value to this thing.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

It's almost as if they had a pre-planned promo ready for the build up ti invention release then were too lazy to change it after elf city won the poll.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Funny how the only bearable way of training Divination is through buying into Squeal of Fortune/Treasure Hunter, and people praise the promos when they come.

Bearable? Please dont be so dramatic. You get 115k+ an hour at inc.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Funny how the only bearable way of training Divination is through buying into Squeal of Fortune/Treasure Hunter, and people praise the promos when they come.

Bearable? Please dont be so dramatic. You get 115k+ an hour at inc.

If you can show me a method of getting 115k+ exp/hour as the so grossly incandescent wisps without any kind of bonus exp then I'd be interested in hearing about it.

I certainly agree Div xp rates are not really right, they don't increased enough at the higher end of the curve I found it totally bearable, more so than some other gathering skills I 99 - e.g. fishing I did before people really cottoned on to fly fishing stuff and it was basically sharks or lobsters; now that was painfully slow.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

yeah, but at least people buy fish, and the faster method chooses to forgo profit

here, nothing really sells well and it's probably more worth it to buy a freaking bond for bonus exp than it is to buy energy

although i expect somebody here to look at that and come up with the calculations to prove or disprove it

I feel like they missed a few obvious backtracks:

White lily seeds/plots = mole kill
Dragon Rider journals - kbd
Legiones - the signets

also, uh, kbd or kq heads would indicate a kill too

8f14270694.jpg

Quick question regarding live streams. Can they be recorded or are they recorded as they stream and left for later viewing? I really want to study mod chris l's araxxor attempts. The stream is up in 24 minutes.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Twitch has a VOD feature but I think they might've given the option for streamers to shift it behind a subscriber paywall. You can try looking for an upload of it on youtube though.

I am so excited to watch this... im never this excited about runescape crap.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png