Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Soul Reaper

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

helring
[ Display Name History ]

helring

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,203 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:helring

Ok thanks! Still not sure if I am suppose to lure the acidic spiders on me, on Arroxor or leave them be? Is there anything I can do to make Phase 4 a bit easier? She totally spazz's out on me in there.... :-/

Lure the spiders onto Araxxor near the end of phase 3. Doing this makes him a lot less accurate. After the fix I was able to just soul split Araxxi instead of trying to prayer switch which always kept messing me up. Just wear your best range gear, turn on protect from range for a second in the beginning to make araxxi mage, then soul split the rest of the way through.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://secure.runes...ew-idea?idea=19

QueenValerie
[ Display Name History ]

QueenValerie

Retired Tip.It Admins

• Members
  • 6,282 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:QueenValerie
  • Clan:NONE

Awesome thanks gang! Just use soul split  for the whole Phase 4?( I never knew that!) Does she not hit crazy hard though without the prayer switching? 

Lastly, can someone post a good ability bar set up ? My current one stinks! I am using CCb with royal bolts and wearing port range gear. Using sharpshooter, levi ring, 3 Warpriest items, death, Farsight snipe necklace, max cape....

Thanks! 

~ Valerie ~ 

queenvalerie.png

xpx
[ Display Name History ]

xpx

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,281 posts
  • RSN:xpx

Awesome thanks gang! Just use soul split  for the whole Phase 4?( I never knew that!) Does she not hit crazy hard though without the prayer switching? 

Lastly, can someone post a good ability bar set up ? My current one stinks! I am using CCb with royal bolts and wearing port range gear. Using sharpshooter, levi ring, 3 Warpriest items, death, Farsight snipe necklace, max cape....

Thanks! 

~ Valerie ~ 

Soul split for araxxi works only for the first few kills of a day if you don't enrage her too much(lure spiders). One thing i would suggest is enchanted excalibur after araxxor dies, which is very helpful, but generally, prayer switching is advantageous, as well as using devotion on araxxi. With t80 weapon it's quite difficult to do more than a few a day and you are relatively screwed when an opposite type araxxor spawns. If you can at all afford drygores, use those(and really, melee is perhaps even the best style for kills anyway).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

helring
[ Display Name History ]

helring

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,203 posts
  • RSN:helring

Thanks! 

~ Valerie ~ 

Araxxi was hitting a lot harder and more accurate before they fixed the acid. Now with the acid fixed (at least for the first kill of the day) as long as you lure the acid spiders onto araxxor in phase 3 then you can soul split.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://secure.runes...ew-idea?idea=19

Urza285
[ Display Name History ]

Urza285

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,133 posts
  • RSN:Urza285
  • RSN2:Urza285
  • Clan:Looking: com/skiller
Wait lure the acid spiders onto him or away from him makes it easier?

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [In Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Wkw
[ Display Name History ]

Wkw

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,565 posts
  • RSN:wkw

Before phase 3 ends, lure the spiders onto Araxxor so that he becomes more powerful.

If you do not lure the spiders onto him, when Araxi enters, she will absorb the spiders and become more powerful.

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

Runescape player since January 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,851 posts
  • RSN:Sy Accursed

Yeah they fixed it now so that araxxi doesn't inherit the acid enrage araxxor has and only gains it by eating the acid spiders.

That means for easy araxxi you want to feed all the spiders to araxxor.

But equally to make him easier you want to lure them to him at the last possible moment you can before killing him so you don't actually have to face his enragedness.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

QueenValerie
[ Display Name History ]

QueenValerie

Retired Tip.It Admins

• Members
  • 6,282 posts
  • RSN:QueenValerie
  • Clan:NONE

I'm not looking to camp there, I am just looking for 1 kill only! LOL  :D

( I hate the spider, I have no desire to keep killing her........ ) 

queenvalerie.png

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts
To make it easier, avoid doing Araxxor when path 2 is open, and you won't have to deal with the acidity at all :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Quasar
[ Display Name History ]

Quasar

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 891 posts
  • RSN:Quasar

path 1 tends to enrage quite a bit higher during the kill.  i recommend taking path 2 during 2-3 rotation for the easiest time of it.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Blofeld
[ Display Name History ]

Blofeld

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • RSN:Blofeld
I finally got my comp cape back at last, never thought I would, but it turned out to be way easier than I expected. I joined the Rago Pvm fc for a mass vorago kill and it was a cake walk.

I think the main reason I was hesitant about the reaper title to begin with was being intimidated by how hardcore the big pvm video makers make the bosses out to be. When in reality with a bit of research and practise they are all very accessible.

J35u5_M4
[ Display Name History ]

J35u5_M4

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,319 posts
  • RSN:J35u5 M4
  • Clan:True Maxed

I finally got my comp cape back at last, never thought I would, but it turned out to be way easier than I expected. I joined the Rago Pvm fc for a mass vorago kill and it was a cake walk.

I think the main reason I was hesitant about the reaper title to begin with was being intimidated by how hardcore the big pvm video makers make the bosses out to be. When in reality with a bit of research and practise they are all very accessible.

They tend to be hard if you take small teams where there's not much room for mistake, but with a decent sized team they're easy due to mistakes not mattering much at all

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users