Zammy, sara or guthix?

PICTOKING

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all about guthix

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Sara looks coolest, but Guthix just plain owns.

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

Zammy owns all. I've never got god armor, but I think Zammy looks best. (from pics and ppl in RS wearing it)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

IT is just your opion. But some people like to be what they are not in real life. So here comes Zammy.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

ok my reply will be totally different..

i see many players with saradomin armours.. but.. i seldom see guthix players out there..

if all trim colours doesn't matter much to u.. maybe u can use rarity as a benchmark for your choice..

i like white colour though.. my charactor is white hair with white beard..