When you got members, how organised were you?

Taito2004

Well, when I joined we had 2 things to look forward to, Fletching and Herblore.

I spent a few hours cutting trees to get my woodcutting up, knowing it would help with fletching.

Same here, this was back in rs1 though.. I went straight to do that herblore quest which I can't remember the name of :roll: .

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

I had calculated EXACTLY how many logs and bars i would need for 70 fletching and had those in my bank a week before my memb :)

So yeah, I AM organised

Uula.png

I wasn't organized at all. I pretty much got members on a whim, so I had no time to prepare anyway. I still remember my first day of members...stood around for an hour or two just trying to decide what to do first :P

so true you want to get is sooo bad then when you finally get it its like pmg cool! now what do i do... no time to really level a skill so i guess i will just hmm i dunno :shock: T00 MUCH INFO GAH!!

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

I wasn't organized at all because the first time I got p2p was the first day it came out way back in Feb 2002. :roll: It was wicked we all logged in and had no idea what the update was, I went with my friends to explore the whole place and went down the new members dungeon...oops there's a dragon there. Died lol.

I hadn't expected there would be a dragon since previously there was only 1 dragon, the quest one for dragon slayer which you can only kill once because it gives a huge amount of exp (10k? 20k?) so we thought they were "special" npcs.

Even though I died we all had loads of fun since there were tonnes of new features like duelling, herblaw, etc.

Here is a pic by Daakpunk of us on the first day of p2p, I think or maybe slightly before the servers were updated. :) We were reading the news update and speculating about the new items, I mention super str potion in the pic which at that time no one could yet make. We were excited because we thought (correctly) that supers would make the max hit higher. Zonghui was the top fighter at the time. :)

daakpunk.jpg

I made a spreadsheet for just about everything. I had all the quests are rewards mapped out to do them in order. I calculated exactly what resources I needed to level in almost every skill. I still haven't gotten through everything yet.

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

I read all the skill guides-twice and I runecrafted to 44. Yea, that's about it.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

i became a member in classic, because:

1. I wanted to try out the rs2 beta version

2. I wanted to steal from the man, since the option was always there, but it sed "Members ONLY!!!"

might i add at the time, i had never left lumbridge, never even gone to varrok lol. i just got stuff from my frend, and killed men and goblins till 22 def, 12 atk, and 10 str :lol:

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

My friend told me the quests I needed to train at King lathas' training ground, I had seen him train there and thought it was the coolest thing since sliced bread, did those and trained there for ages :lol:

lol no way i ran around for like 3 days yelling "Yay i got members!!!" and starting random quests. This may seem dumb but id wanted members for years and my dad hadnt trusted that runescape wasnt a con so i was very overexcited when i finnaly got my members mate to prove to him it wernt

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)