The Lonely World Of Runescape

TheFriendlyBear

exact same thing happened to me my friends one by one left

BUT hey we're the same lvl with similar total lvl, maybe we could hang out, seeing as i too rarely make it to the tip.it events... :cry:

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just like me

wow

i added you :) we're both 18 :)

o and btw my friend who forgot me was tip.it's own misplacedme...

I forgot you? Heck no :P Sure, I dont remember how you came onto my friends list, but your definately still on it.

Don't initiate messages much when I do hop onto rs, so if you want to talk to me, message me first :)

~M

meh.. i like being lonely int he game, none bothers me and none asks for stuff, i do what i want and i am happy. I gess we are differant.

Well do somethign about it if u feel lonely. There are a lot of people like you i see and hope you find a good friend :)

untained.png

untained.png

untained.png

Add me as well. Even though I make friends ingame we always fall apart. But I can tell this wont happen with us as we are both members of tip.it. Whenever your friends with a person who also goes on tip.it you feel special as somebody is reading your posts and want to be friends with you.

Sorry that I have forgotten your name but one person randomly added me. At first i was angry but then he said that he sees my posts on the forums which I think is something to be happy about.

To sum up: Add me, My rs name is Potter Pkr :D

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

The best way to make a group of friends that you enjoy doign things with, is joining an existing one...

In this case I would recommend a small clan, where (much like a small town) everyone knows eachother.

And oh look, I happen to be in charge of recruitment of a clan just like that...

Drop me a line if you like, then we talk and see what the possibilities are :)

PS: I'm surprised someone held out that long alone... I probably wouldve quit ages ago, given the same circumstances...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

You can add me RSN-Tintdawg, I am always up for a good chat.

The only bad thing I have noticed is nobody is playing when I go online, because usually it is late at night, around 10:00 MST. So what I try to do is frequent the same place and try to meet people doing similar things as me. The TET events are a great place to meet friends. But Like you said I usually would rather be putting my weekends outside use, but if you have some time just drop in to say hi.

Also the World 9 is a good way to meet a few people. Not many people are on when I am playing but If I ever see a fellow tipiter they are usually very friendly and will provide a good conversation.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

Cool thread.

Make a thread like that on Tip.It, and prepare to get a boatload of new freinds. :P

Welcome to Tip It Forums. Hyt!

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Yeah! This is what Tip.It forums should be all about. At this rate your'e going to have more friends than anyone else! Add me to the list RSN - Cardovilian

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

Although i do have friends online(two really close ones), I have drifted apart with one of them because he is a lot stronger (94 magic, 100+ combat) than me. But the other one we still talk often because i know him irl. Anyway, I wouldn't mind having someone to talk to, so just add me, dark_D10. I'll understand if you cant becaue there are 3 pages of offers and I'm not very high leveled.

Feel free to add Torlen. Ive been in the same boat since I quit my clan (not for any bad reasons, left on good terms). They dont seem all that interested anymore unless they want free smithing.

Torlen.png

aww :(

least ur opening up, add me if u want (rsn: berapolous) dont worry too much, ppl come and go in this game all the time, just be open and im sure lots of ppl will be more then willing to add you, good luck having fun with friends on rs, ill add u and feel free to say hello and ask if u wanna do sumthing

Add me, I'll keep you company...I have about 5 friends, one I've had since the begining of my rs career...The rest are just from Miniclip forums...

All of my rl friends left a long long time ago.

I hope to talk to you soon.

:)

1z4gvi9.png

Just started my new account.

Add me. I am kinda in the same boat. Although I've only played since last September. I have a couple people on my friends list but they seem to never be on.

I am not in a clan simply because I don't pk, and the one clan I was in that's pretty much all they did as a group.

I play the game for fun and to relax not to kill other people. I try to help people whenever I can.

And if you have any suggestions about the harder quests like Legends, MM, and Desert Treasure feel free to share them. I plan on doing Legends friday. Wish me luck.

craigevil.png

Proud member of Affliction

Warning This Is Sorta Long

This is the story of me buddybear200, and my journey through Runescape alone. It all started in June of 2003. Some of my rl friends told me about this cool new game they were playing. Needless to say I was completely hooked. It was great fun exploring the world and slaying monsters with my pals. But one by one they began to quit until I was left alone. :cry:

I continued to play and made until I eventually made two new friends. They were great buddies and we enjoyed lots of stuff together. My first (and only) dragon drop. The feeling of pride when we all bought our first party hats. And the countless lvls we gained together. But then one day one of them unexpectedly quit. And I never heard from him again. My other friend and I began to speak less and less until we had pretty much grown apart completely. During this time I decided to quit and to give all my stuff away. Since I only had 1 friend I was just planning on giving it all to him. But by this time he had already forgotten me completely because he wouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t even answer any of my pmÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s. This left me no choice but to give my entire bank out to complete strangers through a drop party. And to delete my last friend from my list. :cry:

Nearly 4 months later I decided to rejoin the world or Runescape, and begin playing again. I was again alone, but decided I would work on my skills and the friends would come in time. Well I was wrong because this was last November and can you guess how many friends I have now? ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ0... I joined this board a couple months ago, and enjoy it very much even though I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t post much I come on nearly everyday. Currently IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m combat lvl 101 with a skill total of 1523 who has never been able to enjoy so many of the aspects of the game. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve never been able to go to any of the team oriented monster of the game such as the KQ or KBD. Go fishing on the trawler. Go pk with a team of friends. Or even get a congratulatory pat on the back for getting a lvl. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m not a unpleasant person to talk to or do things with. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m just a lonely guy going through the lonely world of Runescape. Even now as I close in on another fishing lvl in the guild there will be no bragging and gloating to friends. Just me[/b]

join a decently small clan.