Most overrated bands?

Daruina

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, they got artwork with Che on it for a single. But, what more other than that?

That's it. Simple as that. They're just inspired by the communist ideas and most likely adore Cḫ̩̉̉'s persistence and his will to follow an ideology that's for a good cause.

Of course Communism can't ever work, simply because it starts from the assumption that people will gladly work for the common good. People only work for themselves and that makes this beautiful ideology completely irrational.

I bought the shirt because it looked cool, and I like the music of Rage. I was 15 and if you're 15, you care about image, a lot :). So basically, I was trying to defend the ppl with zeppelin t-shirts, and I'm confident that they're not blind idiots that don't know athing about the band.

On topic now: I like Greenday, I even like their last album. But I can't stand those costumed freaks from Finland and their kin. Hah.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

I like Greenday, I even like their last album.

Unditto.

But I can't stand those costumed freaks from Finland and their kin. Hah.

Ditto.

Daan, then in your opinion Led Zeppelin isn't one of the greatest bands ever? Because if it's not that I don't get your point.

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Daan, then in your opinion Led Zeppelin isn't one of the greatest bands ever? Because if it's not that I don't get your point.

What? Why do you think I said that. I merely said that the guy was talking nonsense about the Led Zeppelin fan base.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

What? Why do you think I said that. I merely said that the guy was talking nonsense about the Led Zeppelin fan base.

Oh ok, was kinda sleepy yesterday. :uhh:

OT smillies :3>

michaelsigwm5.gif

"apinagez... let me

I... I have a Led Zeppelin t-shirt.

:ohnoes:

You... INFIDEL! :notalk:

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

I... I have a Led Zeppelin t-shirt.

:ohnoes:

Ugh, go play Stairway to heaven, freaking fanboy!

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

(looks down, realizes hes whering his zep shirt today)

um.....

(switches to dream theater shirt)

lol....

on topic.....EMO!

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

avenged sevenfold (and i dont care if i spelled it wrong) they have got to be the worst band out there next to greenday. :evil:

a study shows that 89% of all forum users have a sig like this. if you are one the 11% that think its dumb dont sell out and put this in your sig.

5/4 of all ppl have trouble with fractions

ZOMBIES!

I will buy ALL your rune full helms for 7Kea

most over rated i say pink floyd, Metallica, u2, new greenday, van helan, and the most overrated of all time is rolling stones

Then alltime Pink Floyd is overrated and only new Greenday? =D>

michaelsigwm5.gif

"apinagez... let me

most over rated i say pink floyd, Metallica, u2, new greenday, van helan, and the most overrated of all time is rolling stones

:notalk:

Every one's opinion is an opinion, but yours is ridiculous. If you say Pink Floyd and the Stones are overrated, you're either younger than 14 or you don't know anything about rock music. And Metallica overrated? So you hate metal? Because I don't see how Metallica is overrated. Not at all.

No offense, but if you bash some of world's greatest bands ever, give it some backup and explain yourself.

heinzny2.jpg

Every one's opinion is an opinion, but yours is ridiculous. If you say Pink Floyd and the Stones are overrated, you're either younger than 14 or you don't know anything about rock music. And Metallica overrated? So you hate metal? Because I don't see how Metallica is overrated. Not at all.

No offense, but if you bash some of world's greatest bands ever, give it some backup and explain yourself.

im a great fan of metallica and i saw them live but.. well load, reload and st anger just suck that hard <.<

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

im a great fan of metallica and i saw them live but.. well load, reload and st anger just suck that hard <.<

Hmm, k, that deals with Metallica. I actually think that people tend to loathe new albums from old artists, perhaps it's cool to say their old stuff was fantastic while they now suck? I myself lke those Metallica albums, I can even appreciate American Idiot from Greenday.

Can you also say why Pink Floyd, Van Halen and especially the Stones are overrated?

I do agree that the Stones are overaged to climb in trees and such, but they still made great music.

heinzny2.jpg

Hmm, k, that deals with Metallica. I actually think that people tend to loathe new albums from old artists, perhaps it's cool to say their old stuff was fantastic while they now suck? I myself lke those Metallica albums, I can even appreciate American Idiot from Greenday.

Can you also say why Pink Floyd, Van Halen and especially the Stones are overrated?

I do agree that the Stones are overaged to climb in trees and such, but they still made great music.

i liked the new anthrax, -.- stupid reunion tour <.<

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

Metallica arent over rated. but yea i agree with greenday and nivarna sorry about the spellin lol

8724th person to 85 slayer on 17/02/07. 99 attck. 88/90 slayer

whips - 35+

dragon drops - 6 chains, 3 legs, 6 skirt, 2 med, 2 left halfs, 4 d2hs, 2 axes and 1 spear

bones2peaches.png

Guest IdiotElzar

Green Day and SoaD. I played some junkie the other night in Halo called "XSOADSOLDIERX" He got 8th place. I teabagged him alot.