Most overrated bands?

Daruina

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. You weren't even here when I started posting.

2. You aren't in this fight, which by the way, both Bubsa and Kayla already agreed with me.

3. I'm not arrogant at all, I'm actually very nice and polite until someone does something to me... But it's sad how you come back from being gone for 5 months (From a ban by the way), and you continue to hold a grudge against me just because I said Eddie Guerro's death was coming because he took so many drugs.

4. Haha, I'm not even going to discuss respect with someone like you here.

5. READ before you post, you don't even know what is going on.

:)[/size]

1. Err, yeah I was.

2. Lol. So what if Kayla and Bubsa agreed with you?

3. Lmfao, nice? You claimed someone died because of drugs right off the first time I saw you posting. Yeah, I'm sure someone provoked you then :lol:

4. You don't even know the story why I got banned so shut it :lol: And I don't hold any grudges. I just don't like your attitude.

5. I know what's going on. It's just interesting how you're acting big and claiming him to 'get out' just because he has a different opinion.

Keep this on topic :wink: I'm done posting here.

I HAD COKE IN MY MOUTH! AND I SPAT IT ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD!

You are such a tool. Everything you just said was wrong, so I'm not going to number them individually.

Ooooh OK gods gift, and eveyrthing you said was right? I'm sure.

EDIT: And yes by looking at the sign up dates he was indeed on this website before you were Crayon, learning your 12 months and 4 season's might help eh?

U2

You can't say that considering they give almost all their profits to people in need. Sorry, just not right. x.x

What the hell's that got to do with their music?

I think they're pretty ok in terms of the attention they got. I mean like they got what? about 20-23 Grammy awards? Besides, I love Vertigo :cry:

Anyway, I was just watching Mtv, and wow.

Panic! At the Disco - Their singer = Horrible. His voice is awful, and he has no talent whatsoever.

James Blunt - He is a Jack Johnson/John Meyer wannabe, and we definitely do not need three of those. He just kinda annoys me, I don't know what it is.

And I'm not sure about The Beatles, Ringo Starr was one of the greatest drummers ever, and they revolutionized music.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

And I'm not sure about The Beatles, Ringo Starr was one of the greatest drummers ever, and they revolutionized music.

i agree that they revoloutionized music but...ringo the greatest drummer ever?, i really have to disagree....

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

Wait...you're saying rap is music? this is news to me.

Of course it is. Are you stupid or something?

Well, thank you for the insult. Now, some facts from the dictionary:

music: the art of arranging sounds in time so as to produce a continuous, unified, and evocative composition, as through melody, harmony, rhythm, and timbre.

the term "music" requires harmony, rap has none. Technically, there's no such thing as rap "music", it's rap words.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

the term "music" requires harmony, rap has none. Technically, there's no such thing as rap "music", it's rap words.

Well some rap, you of course have to consider groups like the Beastie Boys, A Tribe Called Quest, and Youngblood Brass Band. There is some rap with talent, and harmony.

And about Ringo, I said one of the best. :P I really haven't heard a drummer that can keep better time than him, he is like a freaking metronome.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Pardon my confusion. But, my question has still yet to be answered.

How is the experssion, "new school" childish?

I ask this simply out of curiosity.

I don't remember MPC acting like a bigshot. He's never said anything to offend me.

Emerixa, your opinion is respected by me, and while I can't speak for MPC, I'm sure he respects what you have to say as much as I do. I would not describe your behavior as "hostile". It's more like condescending to me, and gradually, it has evolved into childish.

Remember that in order to ask others to respect you, you must first respect everyone else. Respect is earned and you started this whole thing when you attacked MPC because he used the phrase "New School". Remember that you are no better than MPC, me, or anyone else in this forum.

On topic: Panic! At The Disco has become a very overrated band, and they have no talent whatsoever. Someone mentioned The Beatles. While, I think that in their time, they weren't overrated, I think that they are becoming that way today.

3898000bYVcx.png

I don't remember MPC acting like a bigshot. He's never said anything to offend me.

Emerixa, your opinion is respected by me, and while I can't speak for MPC, I'm sure he respects what you have to say as much as I do. I would not describe your behavior as "hostile". It's more like condescending to me, and gradually, it has evolved into childish.

Remember that in order to ask others to respect you, you must first respect everyone else. Respect is earned and you started this whole thing when you attacked MPC because he used the phrase "New School". Remember that you are no better than MPC, me, or anyone else in this forum.

On topic: Panic! At The Disco has become a very overrated band, and they have no talent whatsoever. Someone mentioned The Beatles. While, I think that in their time, they weren't overrated, I think that they are becoming that way today.

Thank you, Kayla. :P

Thank you, Kayla. :P

You are very welcome. :)

3898000bYVcx.png

Well, thank you for the insult. Now, some facts from the dictionary:

music: the art of arranging sounds in time so as to produce a continuous, unified, and evocative composition, as through melody, harmony, rhythm, and timbre.

Insult? I just questioned if you were stupid or not, because you were writing such a stupid comment. And now you reply with a comment just as stupid. Don't babble nonsense.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Wait...you're saying rap is music? this is news to me.

Whether you like it or not Gordon, rap is defined as music.

Oh and Amerixa, please leave. You're doing nothing but disagreeing with everybody. Do us a favour and get banned.

Whether you like it or not Gordon, rap is defined as music.

Oh and Amerixa, please leave. You're doing nothing but disagreeing with everybody. Do us a favour and get banned.

Lol, so what if he's disagreeing with everybody? Everyone's entitled to their opinion. I know some people that I wish would leave if we asked, but it's just not gonna happen :lol:

Basicly any band that consists of people who lack of musicianship and pashion for music and still manages to succeed because of their mainstream approach. This definition covers a way too much bands to list. :G

Cleaning out my playlist, I saw a few artists/bands that a pretty useless.

2pac - Some good songs, wouldn't be popular if he wasn't dead.

Blink 182 - New stuff is pretty awful, but I heard they broke up.

AFI - ew

Finger Eleven - sucky

Goldfinger - dunno, just don't like them

Gorrilaz - Kind of weird, never got into them/him.

My Chemical Romance - ew

New Found Glory - ew

Jimmy Eat World - ew

My reasons for disliking the artists/bands are pretty lame, but they're also pretty lame so I suppose it evens out.

Cleaning out my playlist, I saw a few artists/bands that a pretty useless.

Blink 182 - New stuff is pretty awful, but I heard they broke up.

I don't see how, they did everything possible in their genre. Their last album was an amazing change from their previous two albums.

I don't care about all the flaming I am going to recieve because chances are I won't return to this thread again.

I think you should let people like their own bands and not criticise. Every person is an individual and likes their own thing. Me and friends are completely different when it comes to music but you don't see me going on about something completely irrational.

One person might find one band overrated, and another person might completely disagree. I find this thread pointless as it just makes people feel like they are being seperated into groups.

*Ducks for cover.*

U2

You can't say that considering they give almost all their profits to people in need. Sorry, just not right. x.x

What the hell's that got to do with their music?

I think they're pretty ok in terms of the attention they got. I mean like they got what? about 20-23 Grammy awards? Besides, I love Vertigo :cry:

Again, what do they have to do with their music? :P

:shock:

Sirhartlar I was just about to say the exact same thing, but saw your post in the "Topic Review" thing in New Reply page. :shock:

Well, yeh, I think really, that eveyone has their own style... There should be no rating for Bands, or such things, as people have different tastes and other things that they like.

Some people like Classical music, others like Rock.

Some people are Religious, others are strongly atheist/opposed.

In my eyes there really isn't a worst/best band in the world since everyone has different tastes.

*Ducks behind Sirhartlar*