End the Frustration

Barihawk

If Laikrob supports I support :P .

But seriously, its really annoying have all those noob kill stealers walking about, bossing people around because they know they can't do that irl. Add me to the list, there's no need for the area to be multicombat.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sign me up (rsn newge4)

As someone who safespot ranges them, I can't tell you how many kills I've had stolen away. I always try to be nice and ask them to go somewhere else, but more times than not the answer is something like:

"2 bad itz a multi area liv wid it " :evil:

newge4.png

O.K. I supoort but I wanted to say you ever notice when you are killing them and a low level comes in and starts to hit them, you take more damage then the lower level.. I mean I notice that all the time is it just me or has anyone else seen this happen.. I get hit 10 he gets hit 2 . Its like I take his hard hits for him. I no longer go there much cause I am sick of people asking me if they can help? I like to fight my own monsters and I sure don't need help doing it :wink:

queenvalerie.png

i hate that ill be jus fighting one of the lvl 149s by the bank and suddenly lke 40 lvls 50s and 60s pop up and start fighting my monster and the reason im fighting the mosnter is for xp... cuz i usually jus kill ad few when at like 20-30 hp and no pray lvl go in cave and fight till dead then do again for free xp but all that does i get less xp and get hit more oh and you can put me on list i support

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

I support you. Even though I'm level 112 with 95 Strength, all those noobs do is help me, but the people with dhoraks piss me off because they just hit it like twice and get the kill.

cyco_1.jpg

But we must ask: "Why is the Tzhaar caves mutliway?" I don't have a good reason, and neither do others. There is no point for this area to be multiway, and it only provides an excuse and reason for KS'ers to rob us of our time, experience, money, and food.

What about people who train magic on crouds of those monsters with high level magic? I know that's one use for them. I'd prefer single but that woudl hurt the peopel that train magic there, so I can't support it.

I do not support. Sorry. It is VERY annoying to have KSers pop up but it is one of the few training grounds that encourage teamwork. I wear guthans and attack and my friend wears dharok. Two or 3 hits per kill each and on to the next 149. No offense, but if you don't like it there are plenty of other places to train that are superior for drops and/or xp. I agree with you though that KSers are lame and very annoying but still prefer mutli as opposed to single. Sorry. :?

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

I disagree for the reason RAHK gives. While i can see why it's annoying to get loads of low lvl noobs stealing your monsters, surely if you're higher levelled you'll hit harder and take the kill anyway?

And more importantly, i can't think of many places with many similar lvl monsters that is multi combat and not in the dangerous wildy. There are bucketloads of non-multi combat places for you to train if you want to be alone, i think a multi-combat place or two is a nice change for people wanting to do something a bit different.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

I agree. Multi stinks so bad. So I say they change it, but I hated how I'd have to kill kalphites for slayer and some lvl 107 comes and kills all of mine. I asked him to stop. Well, the jerk would run and kil his and when one responded and I attacked it, he'd run over and try to kill it. Even when he did no damage to the other one. He only did it to make me mad..... I say they change the lair because I could understand the whole "rare" things and losing it to 100 people attacking your monster.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

The reason it's multi is so that lower lvl players can have a chance to kill them by teaming up with friends. Otherwise it is impossible for lower lvl players to fight the high lvl monsters and gain some rare and unique items. Don't be so greedy and give others a chance to get rich and have fun.

If it annoys you then hop to another world, fight them when it isn't peak time or simply don't fight there at all.

BAH! What ever shall i do then when i take my break from 91 rc!?!? When I am near insanity and i must take a break i usually break out the ol' dharok or veracs and head to the tzhaar either yes i will get very low and then wait for someone to attack and take damege =p may be called kill stealing. But heck I only do it for oooo maybe 20min? Just let me have my fun, you have no idea what it is like making 380k laws, do you?

Qizx2- Archmage

Personnumber100- Warlock for life.

Would you?

nar i'm totally against it.

fair enough point you made.

but when low lvl players want to get a kill. they need to team up against it... and even higher lvl players just kill them so much quicker when teaming..

and the fact that the higher lvl tzhaar monsters protect the low lvl mages...

someone comes in to steal your kill, just move along, it's not worth getting upset over. they just having some fun.

DemonBane76.png