Smallest monster that ever killed you

McFaire

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was training on dwarves, ( I forget what level I was ) and an AIM box popped up from my cousin, when I was about to run away. I died, and I no longer use AIM :notalk:

My motto then was "fight to the death!... and then some more!," because I died so much, so that might not be the lowest monster that killed me :-$

Hmmmmm........I'm too scary 'bout my stuff so i don't die often.....

My last and first death was at the zamorak monks at level 54, i had nothing in inventory or equipped so I went to the monastery (or dunno what it's called :boohoo: )and tried to pick up the wine.Zamorak hit a 2 at me(little nub come and fight i'll p00n j00 lol) and 7 monks pwned the hell out of me after I killed 3 or 4 of them.but my first death was in the wildy (i'll miss the 100 ppl at the entry lol)and lost bronze legs and stayed from level 15 to level 35 in bronze plate and scim and full helm lol.These were the old days lol

note:too much text lol :oops:

lolsi1.png

• 3 weeks later...
training my magic with those brilliant 50 bronze arrows.

YOu really have to teach me how to train magic with arrows.. wow :)

Smallest thing i ever got killed by was one of the level 2 goblines around lumbridge... trying to get some xp and those expensive bronze sq shields... then it killed me :(

qnn23r.jpg

angel2w.gifmaursangeli.gifCredits to Littleboy for the signature.

a lvl 2 goblin when i was a newb :-w

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

A lvl 2 man

i was lagging hardly and bang, i was in lumbridge, 2 clicks away from where i was killed ^^

Account created:2/01/'08 Months Played: 11!!

Check out my guide on getting 13m Exp!

siggycopyjj5ml0.jpg

115 CB | 99 Fletch | 99 cook | 99 Ranged | 99 Fm | 99 Fish | 1800+ Total

Dragon drops: 2 Meds ;; 1 Skirt ;; 2 Legs ;; 1 Shield

Chikens lay strong eggs when they think a day counts 28 hours...

• 4 months later...

Goblin (level-2) with 5 hitpoints. I watched YouTube videos and my RuneScape sounds was off, so I didn't heard that it ended fighting and died. When I changed back to RuneScape window, my account was logged out. I logged back in, and saw my account was dead. I just losed some iron/steel items. :D

First that ever killed me was the Jail Guard east of Draynor. :P

Lowest that ever killed me... Goblin. XD I wanted to see how many I could kill before dying, so I three itemed with a steel kite, plate, and scim. I don't remember how many I killed though. *sadness*

A Scorpian from the Chasm Mine killed me in RuneScape-Classic. Right before I died, I X'd out, thinking I'd log out & not die. When I logged in the next day, I was in Lumbridge & I only had a Iron platelegs, Iron chainmail, & I think an Iron kiteshield--the rest: gone. I thought I got hacked, so I quit RuneScape for a couple months until I met a friend in sixth grade. He got me re-started.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg