Smallest monster that ever killed you

McFaire

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once got owned by a rat (lvl1) ...

I had just fought a lvl 5 highwayman, when I met that rat in draynor. i was just going to eat a bread that bread you get from tutorial island, when I saw that rat. I was just a little bit from level 5 in defence, so I thought I would try to kill it.

But I had forgotten I just had 1 hp left. I was just going to level when it killed me and I lost all my noob stuff :( .

I remeber I didn't play RS for 3 days after that...

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

A scorpion: I was trying to find a place to mine and smith, and I stumbled upon the al-kharid mining pit. I quit rs for like two years after that, then one day I wondered if my account still existed. And lo and behold, it was there!

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

A lvl 10 dwarf.

IT so happened that i reached around lvl 9 in smithing on that day, and i i wanted to try wat i cud make. I made 28 bronze bars, and 28 maces. I thot "wow! wat a holy weapon!". I tried it out on a dwarf...Close fight with 1 to 1hp. He hit first and i died. I remember how mad i was for the next few days that i lost my full iron lol.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

Fresh off tutorial island. I got killed by a level 2 man. I though i had to click once to hit once so I kept on clicking, thinking that I keep on hitting the man. Yea, it did sorta work. But i kept on attacking the same man when it respawned. i tried to click somewhere else to stop attacking it, but i had slow internet connection and it didn't work. So, i kept on killing the man when it respawned, and eventually ran out of the measly 10hp.

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

Died at like 4 combat to a goblin, so I made a new acc, Theodeen. Died again on that acc, so I made Uular. Then I decided to start skilling to make sure I won't die 8-)

Uula.png

"Friend": Hey, lets go kill cows!

Me(Lvl4): OK!

Me:*Oh dear, you are dead!*

*Runs back*

Me:Did u get my stuff?

"Friend":What stuff?

Lol! #-o

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg