Advanced Monster Blocking (links 13 Jan 2006) (AOW discuss)

keruly

great guide 10/10

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mmortalone

crazy guide, (sorry leesters) this guide owns leesters guides and all other guides ive seen. thats amazingly detailed.

how long did it take you to figure all that out?

• 4 weeks later...

Wow uber nice guide...To everyone Damis IS blockable. I did it like 2 weeks ago for a friend..What you have to do is FACE the guy who is attacking Damis. Get Damis trapped behind the torch, then step out. This is how it should work.

@=Damis

&=Blocker

!=Torch

O=You

X=Where you were in Phase 1

Phase 1:

@

! &

O

You should be behind the torch, with the Blocker beside it.

Phase 2:

X@

! &

XO

Damis should be blocked and safely attackable.

Alex_Lei1993.png

Wow, vey nice job. I was actually thinking of writing one like this myself, as other safe spot guides only show safe spots, they dont teach how to find them yourself.

Best guide ever, after my powerfletching guide :^o =P~

Uula.png

I don't usually comment on guides because if you find them good or not depends on your personal opinions and experiences, but I have to say that in terms of quality and depth this is THE best guide I've ever read.

If you ever need help with anything on this don't hesitate to ask, I'll be glad to help.

99 cooking / 99 magic / 99 ranged / 99 hitpoints / 99 herblore / 99 defence

scopeysigui6.gif

quotein4.png

Quoted for truth, wisest thing I've heard anyone say on Runescape.

Awesome guide, now i can range ice giants without having to hide myself in that "hole".

I can't really use other meleers to block, they would just delibrately move off so i get hit <.<

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Absolutely stunning. Best guide I've read here so far. Even though it was very long, you kept my attention throughout the entire piece.

Beautifully done. =D>

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

• 2 weeks later...

I just added this to the first post but I'll make a post too as a kind of bookmark for myself, and a free bump.

So, I've been taking a break from runescape lately. I'm glad the guide is still getting positive responses and I'll still check occasionally to make sure all the images are up, etc. If anyone poses a question to me specifically I won't be around to respond quickly though. If it's a question about blocking maybe someone else will be able to answer it in the thread.

Skill total 1750+, combat 102 Ranger.

Like finding safe spots? A Guide to Monster Blocking.

• 1 month later...

Selected by Leesters for the AOW.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...