-The Legends of Runescape-

buffrichie

Huh... Cool post. But it says like 5 people were the first person to get 99 in all combat skills? How can more than 1 person be 1st?

Aww... the sweet taste of a mystery. :mrgreen:

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Armagedon46disabled

yea and another one should be bonebreaker6, Zezima never passed tks for 1 he passed bonebreaker6, bonebreaker6 passed tks

if i were you i would add

korskin- one of the first (if not the first) character to get 99 woodcut and fletching on the same file. he contributed to the game and started a woodcut/firemaking/fletching revolution

xxcavalierxx- the first power cooker, ranked #1 for months

lv6i- #1 overall for about 4 months, and (if im not mistaken) the first person to get 1000 overall

lightning-one of the beta testers, the co-founder of the runescape part of tip.it, someone who has never quit, and has stayed in the top 1000 overall basically since she started

all for rs1

shorty2av.gif

Shorty427-96 CB merchanter/skiller banned 6/27/04

The Jakal-109 CB 99 Range/Magic/Fletching, 80 runecrafting.

Kirby1288-101 CB skiller 99 fletching.

Some people who all dont know, but I keep them as legends:

Ladykilljoy - First to 99 str and propably attack too (Zonghui was first to hits and def :P)

Thehate - Most 99 skills and most xp in the late RS1

L6vi - Top skilltotaler for a long time in 2001-2002

Musashi22 and Arris - first 99 smithers besides Bluersoe13x and Zezima

Lightning - One fo the first RS players and used to be in tip.it crew

Alchemon - Was leading most skills in early 2001

Snake Slava - 2 99 ranged chars in first three 99 ranged, amazing (he played his pure Snake Slavik when his main was banned for some time)

I Wicked I aka. Angel2002 - Pker legend in RS1, one of the best catchers

Sue Me - Another PK legend, his catches we're something incredible

Also Ashley,Tiwi, Zaptone Z, M Oldfield, Phillip, Tks, Dirtydevil, Sunjon, Sandytrain, Muhahahahaha, Who Da Best, Sir Elliott, Equalizer T, Galaxyg... I could write a novel about my "heroes" when I started RS. :D

Pro Einari (level-119)

Attack 97 Strenght 99 Defence 90 Hits 96

On a break, again.

Diagos X (or something like that)

Level 3 with red PHat and Mask. 99 in most skills. Lowest level player with highest total level.

^^^ Another Ownage Post! :lol:

RSN: Busted Fool

Private Chat is on so feel Free to add me.

ownagesig21df.gif

R.I.P. The Old Nite 1961-2006

---

Kale Stille: First player to reach 99 runecrafting, and the first top player I have seen.

I thought that was Larryr?

For rsc: I'm pretty sure bluerose was the first person with 99 smith, I do remember a good number of people messaging me when she got it (I quit for a while after that). I was in varrok east at the time :)

-

Larryr, Venom and Cpuk are legends to me, I remember when they were the only major 2x nature crafters who had forum boards-I also remember when larryr made it a rule that if you ran for someone else, you couldn't run for him/her. Good old days, before the abyss, back when 44 rcing was my major money making skill at a whopping 200k an hour (lots for me back then, 500 nats an hour by the shop method.).

Some people who all dont know, but I keep them as legends:

Ladykilljoy - First to 99 str and propably attack too (Zonghui was first to hits and def :P)

Thehate - Most 99 skills and most xp in the late RS1

L6vi - Top skilltotaler for a long time in 2001-2002

Musashi22 and Arris - first 99 smithers besides Bluersoe13x and Zezima

Lightning - One fo the first RS players and used to be in tip.it crew

Alchemon - Was leading most skills in early 2001

Snake Slava - 2 99 ranged chars in first three 99 ranged, amazing (he played his pure Snake Slavik when his main was banned for some time)

I Wicked I aka. Angel2002 - Pker legend in RS1, one of the best catchers

Sue Me - Another PK legend, his catches we're something incredible

Also Ashley,Tiwi, Zaptone Z, M Oldfield, Phillip, Tks, Dirtydevil, Sunjon, Sandytrain, Muhahahahaha, Who Da Best, Sir Elliott, Equalizer T, Galaxyg... I could write a novel about my "heroes" when I started RS. :D

someone who knows what they are talking about :) i agree with Pro_Einari 100% nice list =D>

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

for me they would be.

N0valyfe- fastest to level up on runescape 2.

Cursed you- Great staker and lots of money, also first to 99 construction

O O0 000- A great staker his staking 1 billion thread is still on official forums

zzzamorak- Great level 3 skiller

Cyrano74- really fast leveling up had 99 in all skills except slayer which was at 52.

xxx neo xxx7- great fletcher first to max out a skill I believe maybe it was eve.

Herbaman- First to have 100 000 plus in a skill

Larryr- A great runecrafter

Fancy Fancy- Got fire cape at level 66

And I could keep on going. :-)

Durial321- Made Runescape history on none other then 6-6-6 lol. Seriously, allthough yes he abused a bug, which is bad lol, he was allowed to attack players outside the wildy! Jeez it's been awhile since the days you could do that. Lol but he killed so many people that day, he should be on that list. If you can't tell by now I'm a Durial supporter \' .

FREE DURIAL!!!!

Add to your sig if you agree, don't let the others lead you the wrong way.

Durial321- Made Runescape history on none other then 6-6-6 lol. Seriously, allthough yes he abused a bug, which is bad lol, he was allowed to attack players outside the wildy! Jeez it's been awhile since the days you could do that. Lol but he killed so many people that day, he should be on that list. If you can't tell by now I'm a Durial supporter \' .

DIE

The Old Nite and Choppermad - they were 2 and 3 behind Zezima for the longest time.

Empror1 - Led firemaking charts forever

W13 - Runs zybez :lol:

3 Hit U - One of the best and richest players. And still has 1 def.

Duke Freedom - Was one of the richest and best merchants. Before, well, you know.

Your mention of Charlie187 brings back fond memories. :-({|=

duke freedom was a merchant, he can't be a legend, neither can 3 hit u or w13. duke freedom was a great merchant but that don't make him no rs legend. 3 hit u was not "one of the best" players in rs because he's just an ordinary pure. w13 made zybez so what.... if u saw his stats in rs, they're not any good because he barely plays rs so he can't be no legend.

Empror1 i'll say is a legend because he's dominated rank 1 in firemaking for years now.

god some of u people don't know anything who and who aren't legends in rs

Who said legends had to be skillers? Duke Freedom is definatly a legend, he was the best merchant ever.

image002cc6.gif

im level 76 and IM NOT A NOOB 30- is a noob

The Old Nite and Choppermad - they were 2 and 3 behind Zezima for the longest time.

Duke Freedom - Was one of the richest and best merchants. Before, well, you know.

duke freedom was a merchant, he can't be a legend, neither can 3 hit u or w13. duke freedom was a great merchant but that don't make him no rs legend. 3 hit u was not "one of the best" players in rs because he's just an ordinary pure. w13 made zybez so what.... if u saw his stats in rs, they're not any good because he barely plays rs so he can't be no legend.

Empror1 i'll say is a legend because he's dominated rank 1 in firemaking for years now.

Who said legends had to be skillers? Duke Freedom is definatly a legend, he was the best merchant ever.

no he isn't, there are merchants who are far beyond better than him. legends are ones who basicly started rsc that have a big fame to people. u should shut up u rs2 product cause u really don't know nothing about who a legend is and who isn't..

From all the people mentioned, I didn't see:

Shark/S H A R K: I believe he was either the first rune miner or one of the first Runescape accounts ever made, by Andrew.

Merlin: Though not very known, he was the first account to be made on Runescape's official release, followed by Lightning who was on of the best players in skill total, founder of tip.it (first Runescape fansite) and the second player to join Runescape in its official release.

Raenond(sp?): The lowest level player to ever complete the legends quest on Runescape classic (level 59).

Zantetsudex: Who can forget the happy-go-lucky player that managed to singlehandedly make excellent training techniques with profit on unorthodox means? \'

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

no he isn't, there are merchants who are far beyond better than him. legends are ones who basicly started rsc that have a big fame to people. u should shut up u rs2 product cause u really don't know nothing about who a legend is and who isn't..

duke freedom is considered the best merchant ever, and is mosst certanly the most famous merchant, just because he dosent skill as much dosent mean he cant be a legend. What you said in the first quote is the stupidest thing ive read today, no offence.

I knew this was going to come up..

:x

Wha.. What..? Where am I?

does anyone remeber the one man who was a grandfather and one of the first power crafters who was responsible, along with tks for the distribution of the first drag ammys. he would always post the most amazing hillarious stories on the scapeboards. i think it was warrior56? he was a hero/legend to me

shorty2av.gif

Shorty427-96 CB merchanter/skiller banned 6/27/04

The Jakal-109 CB 99 Range/Magic/Fletching, 80 runecrafting.

Kirby1288-101 CB skiller 99 fletching.

does anyone remeber the one man who was a grandfather and one of the first power crafters who was responsible, along with tks for the distribution of the first drag ammys. he would always post the most amazing hillarious stories on the scapeboards. i think it was warrior56? he was a hero/legend to me

http://rsinn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2375 :)

160vy.png

How about we get some clansmen on this list, eh? 8-)

Let's see... you have orbital, militant, messiah (evil, but a legend), zei, and a multitude of sabres... King, Ice, final, ore... the list is long.

The great leaders of the past are people who deserve respect, not just those who have time to click the screen more than everyone else.

And nice list. =D>

P.S. These new smileys own... \'

Zezima, N0valyfe and Bluerose are only one son ther eI heard of

And their 'popularity' is debatably

if you ever talk to ppl there seems to be more resenment, purepkly based on jealous

but maybe tht becuz higher lvls think its just a player, nothing amazing really so don;t join in?

As for Pker, I have heard of him, but vnr as famous. Only ever from talkibng to him on msn etc about skilling etc

This just seems to a be mass list of random names who have achieved suamt and u thikn ppl should talka bout and harrass when they shuld be left in peace.

However I muts thanks Pker for his many useful tips to me and wanr the rest to ya to watch out I gotta power skilling streak going now and will be making my way up ranks soon (hopefully)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue