-The Legends of Runescape-

buffrichie

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Legend:

Zero Jehuty, you wont know him.

He helped me when i was a newbie...we talked etc.

He quit i for about 2 years, but i never took him off my friends list, and im glad i didnt, becuase he came back to RS a couple of weeks ago, and i was very happy! \'

mage,Mil%20Odedra.gif

Legends Of Overall Stats

Tiwi, L6vi, Zaptone Z, Ashley, Alchemon, G Bub, M Oldfield, Bluerose13x, Tks, Pugxsi, Lightning, Hiana, Doublebubble, Dirtydevil, Sandytrain, Sunjon, Phillip, Stud690, Numb22, Gugge, Thereturnofx, Haxx0r Maxx, Mj, Wapiti, Viikate, Arsenes, Arsefrommars, Sir Beachy, Rush Wind, Mysticsmagic, Joe1002

Legends Of Combat

Alchemon, Sandytrain, Hurkules, Zonghui, Muhahahahaha, Washi Rfd, Darkprince, Phillip, Dirtydevil, Who Da Best, Lady Lynda, Robin Hood2, Almedin3, Ashley, Azot, Dmxkobe8, Gregechidna6, Equalizer T, The Great E, Eva 02, S A X, Gearshifter, Galaxyg, Lightning, Mooncricket, Sir Beachy, Terminator, Wickedwayz, Erixson, Fist Of God, Sir Elliott, Pycckuu Bouh, Ladykilljoy, Datrupimp, Trupimp, L6vi, Tiwi, Ericd16, Mj, Babyluv, Buffyslayer, Lando, Zaptone Z, Roaddogg, Haxx0r Maxx, Sunjon, Magna, Stud690, Jb, Yedija, Polomeros, Red1010, Nock, Trixstar, N15n, Swan Love, Oppai, Doublebubble, Russ An, Needamaid, Thedealer, Yrret 5, Bigkingsfan, Dakiller, The Good 1, Thesimpsons, Spockrock, Max333, Daniel Ruels, Bdvo89, Xzzibit, Crovax, Methattron2, Ssj4, ***edyomomm, Drakkus, Sexy Razor, D E A D L Y, Gugge, Coolerkiller, Pink Lady, Undrtakr1, Zarium, Xxpr0xx, Steveat711sd, Mysticsmagic, Joe1002

Legends Of Range

Kobiianardo, Robin Hood2, Phillip, Flat, Theboss123, Thedealer, Dirtydevil, Stinger X12, Travis23, Autokill, Graffixetet, Fightin Dog, Archer Might, Freestone, Aynard, Bttrflii, Dravenstormn, Kngpin, Ichi, Dw Marco, Dw Buddha, Archer Speed, Killa Priest, Littletn, Judist, N15n, Ethyrial, Theboss, Crushed, Matt49, Moss Johnsun, 6shooter, Blix666, Broken646, Jayded Eyes, Alchemon, Thehate, Sue Me, Buffyslayer, G Bub, Haxx0r Maxx

Legends Of Wizardry

Fist Of God, Bluerose13x, Gormis, Iampenguin, Mystic Kila, Zaptone Z, Sunjon, Ashley, Mysticsmagic, Tiwi, Lady Lynda, Lando, Zonghui, Muhahahahaha, Azot, Pycckuu Bouh, Tks, Viikate, Oppai, L6vi, Tram, Steveat711sd, Swan Love, Destroy U, Mtw700, Ezarc, Skone751, Chris Boyd3, Kunibert, Lotta Might, Puffffin, G Bub, M Oldfield, Ganelon2, Stud690, The Good 1, Alchemon, Moonmage, Sandytrain, Aguilaus22, Dmxkobe8, Simskiller, Lightning, Almedin3

Legends Of Prayer

Yedija, Gearshifter, Muhahahahaha, Lady Lynda, Gogeta, Sandytrain, Wickedwayz, Eminem2001, Talamarimage, Queendemoni, Dirtydevil, Bytesmee, Pink Lady, Zaptone Z, Ashley, L6vi, Azot, Dakiller, Haxx0r Maxx

Legends Of Cooking

Arsefrommars, Archstanton, Zonghui, Shaolincook, Bl Nd3d, Red1010, Tks, Wapiti, Kitsu Joe, Akraen, Pizza B0y, Unknown Boy, Sander, S1acker, 2 X Treme, G Bub, Pycckuu Bouh, Muhahaha, Lightning, Vii Edea, 0wn3d, Matthieu, L6vi, Babym39, Dirtydevil, S O B Bspace, Who Da Best, Zezima, Sandytrain, Sir Elliott, Wethebest

Legends Of Woodcutting

Everdred, Eldgar, Magrathea, Zaptone Z, Brolli, M Oldfield, Arsefrommars, Rubbermaid, Chromex, Cowchicken, Thehate, Blitz Kreig, L6vi, Rattsabre, Rush Wind, Thereturnofx, Dragoon 707

Legends Of Firemaking

Magrathea, Zaptone Z, Arsefrommars, M Oldfield, Tiwi, Everdred, Thereturnofx, L6vi, Rush Wind, Doublebubble, G Bub, Sandytrain, Phillip, Ashley, Cowchicken, Dragoon 707

Legends Of Fishing

Tks, Wapiti, I Zepher I, Shaolincook, Akraen, L6vi, Red1010, Wethebest, Matthieu, 0wn3d, Bl Nd3d, Big Kuku, D Manil, Virx17, Kitsu Joe, Q Xoz, Arsefrommars, Thesimpsons, 2 X Treme, Couga, Sandokan, Babym39

Legends Of Crafting

Hiana, Lt Angel, Goneril, Zero Star, Xxcavalierxx, Bluerose13x, I Godddess I, Pink Lady, H Bar, Writh, Sunjon, Mysticsmagic, Avd, Ascherb, Lil Might, Polgara, Angelwrath, Rainbow247, Wedger, Slysteeler, Everdred

Legends Of Smithing

Bluerose13x, Krest, Gormis, Iampenguin, Lostwind, M Oldfield, Ezarc, D Rad, Red Lock, Musashi22, Fat Trader, Ghettomasta, Fogies11, Hiana, Arris, Cedog, Zweihander, Euklid, Zezima, Lotta Might, Tuntun1, Skon751, Twy, Cwc Zephir1, Sinai, Geliloth, Pocketfluff, Swordsmen

Legends Of Mining

Ezarc, Gormis, Kibble, Lotta Might, Iampenguin, Viikate, Writh, Cedog, S H A R K, Euklid, M Oldfield, Glove, Twy, Wes Dh, Fogies11, Waltteri, Fat Trader, Zweihander, Sinai, Ghettomasta, Lostwind, D Rad, Geliloth, Krest, Elmasmalo, Silencrx, Pocketfluff, Swordsmen, Hiana, Spockrock

Legends Of Herblaw

Moonmage, Bluerose13x, Toxa007, Wedger, Shacoya, Halw Gnun, Lord Cky

Legends Of Thieving

Swedemike, Thehate, Matthieu, Shadowbeast2, Duck Man, 280zx, Tazsteven, Shorty 2001, Lonekeeper, Teagirl5

Legends Of Fletching

Lightning, Blitz Kreig, Chilipeppers, Scarletstar, Moridin, Pker Dude Jr, King Orion 2, Ntucke99

Legends Of Agility

Thehate, Mad Max 87, Phoenixuk, Duece Winsor, Dakini Sword

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legends Of RuneScape's Birth

Caramon, Visolela, Hitman X, Silverion, Eternal Adam, Joe Jenninz, Salem, Blaze mace, Jerico, Oldmanschild, Dmonik, Starlude, Doc Iron 9, Rodrigo, Merlin/Ace2You, R2keen2, Great Vegeta, Esq, Militant, King Sabre, Uk Sabre, Sodevilish, Wasssupp, Rab, Ice Sabre, Sun Sabre, Messiah 10, Wolf, Ironbear09, Lyssa, Kristoffs, Da Sinner, Agassi, Mitchell, Jamk911, Slayer25, Adam4life, Poope, Lyte, Kewldewdm, Dmonik

Legends Of PKing From 2001-2002

**In no particular order!

1. Russ An - First to PK Zonghui officially 1v1 in wild, Amazing PKing speed

2. Danny1880 - One of the most deadliest PKers ever to exist. Considered the Pioneer of RS catching

3. Angel2002/I Wicked I - The most controversial PKer during his time. Lifeless catching... lifeless luck

4. Zar Family 2 - One of the scariest pkers during his time. Not good to be caught by him and his team.

5. Robin Hood2 - The Legend of non-wild PKing.

6. Bs Arkan - The 2nd highest lvl pure during his time and posessed 1337 catching skills.

7. Max333 - One of the most skilful PKers of all time... since 2001 to 2003.

8. Paki4ever/The Lapper/Kingpin - One of the earliest pioneer of pures.

9. Polomeros - Insane high lvl PKer... crazy stats with crazy dmg

10. Who Da Best - A Legendary PKer during his time.

11. Dmxkobe8 - Considerably the pioneer of Magic-PK.. high lvl and extremely skilful.

12. Gregechidna6 - 3rd person to reach 99hp legit. Super high lvl and not to be messed with.

13. Masterlance - A controversial PKer during his time, 1337 PKing skills with mad *** stats.

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

N0valyfe- Passed Zezima in overall for a brief period in less than 2 years playing experience. A truely amazing feat.

I don't believe you could consiter N0valyfe to be a legend for that particular arguement. The other seem to be fine though.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

For you veterans of the game...

I think my list would also include:

Pirahna - Number 1 miner forever (and good friend)

Emmajay - Number 1 Miner after Pirahna for a long time

Lover Romeo - Number 1 miner NOW (and good friend)

Musashi22 - His battles with Whitemagem for 1st in smith are legendary.

Lt Angel- (Congrats for 1st place in Crafting... again!) and 1st to 99 Craft. (When no one else was even close)

The big battles between Zonghui, Muhahahaha, and Lady Killjoy

Bewareofmef - Another skiller who DID hold 1st place once! (Although briefly) Unreal skills and always a nice person to talk to...

Zar Family 2 - Shear terror for me (and most others) when I was mining rune so long ago. Thanks for the free rides back to Lumby...

TKS - It wasn't even close when she was in first place overall, until she quit! Then Bonebreaker6 moved up. Until then, no chance.

Pete 5- WC number 1 for a good spell. (and a good friend) She left for college and hasnt been back, or she would still be chopping...

Lightning - No doubt a legend in the game and here on Tip.It! (and again, I do not think you are old....)

and Rab - The 1st player to sign up for Runescape. Someone has to be first, and Rab was it folks!

99 Att, Str, Def, HP, magic, cook, fire, wc, mining, fletch, prayer, fish, farm

Over 2100 skill

134 combat

• 5 months later...
and Rab - The 1st player to sign up for Runescape. Someone has to be first, and Rab was it folks!

wow really? cool :D

ive only played... a few years (3 at most) and since the beginning i have seen the changes and have always tried to help others, (thanks mainly to that person who was kind enough to make me some simple armor, Foot441 i balieve who made me the player i am today). but i wasnt really able to help till i had nothing better to do but make stuff for people who actually needed it. i never played during what half of you know as "the good ol' days" but i wish more then anything that i could have been apart of it. much respect to those veterans. threads like these will keep them in their rightful place

Nice list but it has 2 mistakes so erroneous, so blatantly forgotten, so horrid that I cannot ignore it. You are missing two players to add.

Old Nite - 2nd best behind Zezima for a long time. 2nd to max out all skills.

Mrpez - needs no explaination

wow really? cool :D

ive only played... a few years (3 at most) and since the beginning i have seen the changes and have always tried to help others, (thanks mainly to that person who was kind enough to make me some simple armor, Foot441 i balieve who made me the player i am today). but i wasnt really able to help till i had nothing better to do but make stuff for people who actually needed it. i never played during what half of you know as "the good ol' days" but i wish more then anything that i could have been apart of it. much respect to those veterans. threads like these will keep them in their rightful place

y did u bump this topic?

if i were you i would add

korskin- one of the first (if not the first) character to get 99 woodcut and fletching on the same file. he contributed to the game and started a woodcut/firemaking/fletching revolution

xxcavalierxx- the first power cooker, ranked #1 for months

lv6i- #1 overall for about 4 months, and (if im not mistaken) the first person to get 1000 overall

lightning-one of the beta testers, the co-founder of the runescape part of tip.it, someone who has never quit, and has stayed in the top 1000 overall basically since she started

all for rs1

korskin?`lol .. :roll:

everdred had 99 woodcutting before you could even see how much exp you had in any skill at all. in fact he is the first to every reach a skill in 99 ever.

I seen Gearshifter the other day, he was in the Fishing Guild when I was doing my usual Shark-fishing.

I didn't know he's an RS Legend though :|

Then again having ''celebrities'' in RS can be a bit sad, don't you think?

You already put LadyKillJoy, who was also one of the most feared PKers in RSC... I came across her a few times... Got sent to lumby each time... -sigh- :)

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

I remember back in classic, I was mining at Rimmington, and pker walked by and kids were following hmi chanting fight. like 12 minutes later, a kid came back saying he saw the greatest fight of his rs life. pker vs killjoy, killjoy won with a 31 or 2 on him or something around there.. been so long.. but ya, lkj was beast.

_00000000000000000000000000.gif

a decent start, but what about:

galaxyg

everdred/cowchicken

l6vi

ashley

lightning

zar family 2 or max333 (similar to sue me)

the old nite

snake slava/slavik

these people are legends also imo (although zar bugged like a mofo)

*looked @ mr. tiddles' post and i agree with every one of his, couldnt remember pete/bwareofmef/ltangel for some reason :oops:

Iron%20Chef%20Dj.gif

Iron%20Chef%20Dj.gif

yayformepa1.png