-The Legends of Runescape-

buffrichie

Shouldn't Villandra be given some credit as one of the newer legends? First for untrimmed slayer AND (obviosly(sp) on a different account) untrimned summoning.

True

Also, I'm not sure but, I think A C I D Y was/is one of the richest and best merchanter of all time? I don't know :/

EDIT: 200th post, I own

ib7rVm.png

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't Villandra be given some credit as one of the newer legends? First for untrimmed slayer AND (obviosly(sp) on a different account) untrimned summoning.

True

Also, I'm not sure but, I think A C I D Y was/is one of the richest and best merchanter of all time? I don't know :/

NO.

Merchant =/= Manipulator

Lurers / rule changes arnt famous are they?

True

NO.

Merchant =/= Manipulator

Lurers / rule changes arnt famous are they?

Well they are famous but not in a good way lol

ib7rVm.png

True

Na i think chessy018 is the richest person in runescape, idk about A C I D Y

Demond_1234.gif

dont forget bluerose 13x was the FIRST to smith full rune

~Bmms

And also the first to hold a mass rs monopoly on an item, made r2h's worth nearly 3m.

simot: crazy crazy castle pker.

warrior56: def noob extrodinary!

claremont: one of the highest plate pures in game still winning big stakes in rsc :)

sig.gif

Crazy Old Man.

R.I.P The Old Nite. My Mentor and Brother.

He taught me how to play the game.

My hero's of the past:

Mendark 9 (has been rank 1 f2p for a very very very long time till he just stopped, he stopped from 100K rc exp a day in f2p and suddenly never returned :().

Franzk (first F2p player who achieved combat 126)

Syzygy (first f2p player who maxed out f2p)

S diamant y (rank 1 f2p at this moment, second player who maxed out f2p and it's a Dutch GIRL :D)

El Popo1 (First F2p Dutch men that achieved maxed f2p)

Hero's of today

Timlahaye (14 year old kid, maxed out p2p, gaining over 30M exp a week for weeks and weeks and weeks behind).

http://www.runetraxx.nl/bestweekly.php?skill=Overall

Serious person for rank 1 of entire rs in like 2 years.

If he continues skilling this fast he will get 200M exp in every single skill in about 30 years, finnish RS... I never even tought it was possible, he's just playing for like 2 years now. http://www.youtube.com/user/Timlahaye001

He gained over 350M experience in the past 2.5 months (after maxing out).

Delta 81 pretty sick good 2...

*edit:

Indeed still zezima, he's doing a fight behind, he still got the most totall exp (1.2B), but I think he doesn't want to be that famous and because of that he refuses to finnish the latest lvls and secretly continues the other skills while everybody is slowly forgetting him.

Hero's of today

Timlahaye (14 year old kid, maxed out p2p, gaining over 30M exp a week for weeks and weeks and weeks behind).

If he continues skilling this fast he will get 200M exp in every single skill in about 30 years, finnish RS... I never even tought it was possible, he's just playing for like 2 years now. http://www.youtube.com/user/Timlahaye001

Omg, where are his parents? :?

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Hero's of today

Omg, where are his parents? :?

Playing RS maybe :P

Wonders why these lists are always so in-accurate, Pro_Einari 100% got that part right. I guess Kingleo was always the historian, that would really research as much as possible , to get it right.

The rest is all rumors, reminds me of a movie i watched not long ago, how rumors end up so bad someone ended up in jail. Unless you see it , or hear it straight from the mules mouth... Most likely it wrong.

Or best yet, most of this is people's oppinions, which everyone has diffrent oppinions.

Wonders why these lists are always so in-accurate, Pro_Einari 100% got that part right. I guess Kingleo was always the historian, that would really research as much as possible , to get it right.

The rest is all rumors, reminds me of a movie i watched not long ago, how rumors end up so bad someone ended up in jail. Unless you see it , or hear it straight from the mules mouth... Most likely it wrong.

Or best yet, most of this is people's oppinions, which everyone has diffrent oppinions.

All the information's out there. It would be great if someone made a big consolidation from original sources rather than threads like telephone games, but after all these years you kind of expect most stories to get distorted or lost.

@Ladykilljoy: You mean to tell me there isn't a statue of you in the wild?! :P

I'm quite sure gearshifter was the first to max out melee but lilyuffie was the first to 123.

Also don't forget Ltangel - The first 99 crafter and held the spot for a long time.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

im still in awe that this topic is still alive.. so ill share one of my all time historical runescape moments...

The day Zezima got 99 smithing...

Ok so my rl best friend is devil25, one of the few 85 smiths on the game at the time. He had helped Zez get 99 smithing... R2H's were so hard to come by in the game because the other 99 smiths weren't so nice... :P.. So he gets 99 smithing and heads to Varrock East Anvils to do some fr33 smithing for all.... I went to Jons (Devils) house to watch the show... Zezima was smithing while Devil and Valmont were doing the smelting using superheat... There were people everywhere... So many fake accounts... Zesima, Devil 25, valmount, it was so funny to see fake accounts trying to get free rune. Devil 25 traded Jon and showed him a full load of rune ore because people thought it was Jon and were in such a panic to get there r2h smithed.. ohhh the good old days

There were a lot of great people I met when I played, but I am not sure if they play anymore.

I deleted a lot of great names from my friend list when I started playing again recently..

Has anyone in this thread mentioned Shiva?

I met a lot of great merchanter:, R2-Pleasent(old tip it'er), Wp Sk8ordie, Fredmcgarry, this list goes on.

I had full 200 friends that were on my list, but I do not remember any of their names now..oops.

bob7926.png