-The Legends of Runescape-

buffrichie

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will I be a legend when I get 99 Summoning? :? :?:

No you'll be another ruined pure.

I'm pretty sure he'd be on of the most verasatile pures since summoning only counts towards his combat if he wants it to.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I'm pretty sure he'd be on of the most verasatile pures since summoning only counts towards his combat if he wants it to.

You got it in one :)

So i been wandering around the last few days on RS, just a wow of how things have changed so much, and i been lost in some city for a day now LMAO..

Anyway, what is max combat lvl now? and where the hect pking go to? I figured if i was gonna wander i would wander and kill a few why i was at it. Or maybe die a few times what the hect..

Buff you did a great job with the topic, and Lord88 havent seen your name in awhile ;)

So i been wandering around the last few days on RS, just a wow of how things have changed so much, and i been lost in some city for a day now LMAO..

Anyway, what is max combat lvl now? and where the hect pking go to? I figured if i was gonna wander i would wander and kill a few why i was at it. Or maybe die a few times what the hect..

Buff you did a great job with the topic, and Lord88 havent seen your name in awhile ;)

lady!! lol!!! thanks... When I started playing this game I was 13...21 now... Everytime I saw you wandering around back in the day I used to be like OMG must get stronger then her.. and up until September 2007 I was.. (40m+exp in all melee stats) 96 slayer but then I got banned for something I didnt even do...(Rip Geerichiee) I quit for a year almost but now Im back too.. Apparently max combat is 138 :'( and Pking is now designated to worlds called PVP servers... you can kill anyone, anywhere on the world and you get random drops based on how much the other person is risking...

I don't think the game creates legends anymore. I never played RSC, so maybe it isn't for me to say, but even I've heard of players like Bluerose because she probably helped define the game. The players of RSC are part of the games history, the game was a lot smaller back then so it would have been easier to recognise "famous" players in the crowd. Those that did unique things probably got more recognition, I wonder how many players have heard of Jard Y Dooku and his monster examining feats or the player who is going for a record collection of 1000 cats. I can't even remember who the first person to get 99 Summoning was. The game for me has gone past the stage where small personal victories count for anything to anyone else.

Imo zezima dwarfs all legends in rs.

There will be immitators, people will and have taken his crowns but nobody will ever really accomplish more than he has.

With it looking as if zezima's quit rs and gone onto fun0rb (He's #1 on fun0rb) and with over 80 maxed out people, and 3 others having gone over the 1 billion exp mark, its looking as if others want to try and be #1. But seriously, you say zezima and i estimate 99% of people will know who he is, you say kingduffy1 and there will be a fair few who have never heard of him. Heck i've NEVER heard of the #2 guy before.

He is the legend of legends, and all the stick i'll get for saying it can't disprove the fact that he was and still could be (if he tried) the #1 player in rs.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

every runescape generation has its own set of legends. but logic tells us that the further we go back in runescape history, the older become the tales of the legends. so logically the first legends will always be more legendary than the newer legends.

and no one knows who the first pure was, but alot of people know who WASNT the first pure, in response to the guy who was wondeirng if 3hitu was the first pure :thumbup:

p.s it is my opinion also, that the word "pure" in rs has been raped, murdered and than raped again ever since ranged affected your combat level (in other words the release of rs2)

every runescape generation has its own set of legends. but logic tells us that the further we go back in runescape history, the older become the tales of the legends. so logically the first legends will always be more legendary than the newer legends.

and no one knows who the first pure was, but alot of people know who WASNT the first pure, in response to the guy who was wondeirng if 3hitu was the first pure :thumbup:

p.s it is my opinion also, that the word "pure" in rs has been raped, murdered and than raped again ever since ranged affected your combat level (in other words the release of rs2)

Course I'm not the first pure, never said I was, technically the first ever pure was Rab (first person to sign up) :) But I was the first to max out with the RS2 combat (mage/range/str/att/hp).

Range affected your combat in RSC too you know... It was Attack + Strength / 1.5 :)

Has anyone in this thread mentioned Shiva?

What Shiva you mean?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

3 hit u - biggest ego in a human being

I wonder, if I popped 3 hit u's ego, how big would the resulting explosion be?

Huge....

SPL_R_T165126-Atomic_bomb_explosion-SPL.jpg

EDIT: O wtf I got beated to it! :roll:

P.S I aint removing it! :P

EDIT EDIT: unowat? I think we'd better just leave his ego alone... 'tis dangerous!

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Bigger then two Falcon Punch colliding and a Shoop Da Woop laser, all in one if you ask me.

Dude dun even joke about that... that's srs stuff. :shock: :?

1 example just on the last couple of posts on this thread of 3hitu's ego:

Nah, 1 of a kind again mate ;)

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

3 hit u - biggest ego in a human being

I wonder, if I popped 3 hit u's ego, how big would the resulting explosion be?

Bigger than two jeeps driving toward eachother at full speed with narwhal horns attached to the front.

:twss:

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool