Noobs say the funniest things!

xXAbyssalXx

Well, there was this guy - not really a 'noob' (being level 136).

I was slaying Warped Tortoises, and he starts killing mine.

I get bored and go stand in the corner, chiming the Tortoises for him so he wouldn't have to.

Then he sais....

Owned.png

Oh and before I go, I say:

2.png

Best way to deal with arrogant idiots like him:

Tell 'em you love 'em

That's so..................NOT funny to be honest. Just negaitivity all over it. Noobs saying funniest things often give a positive image, this one doesn't. Good luck finding a funny noob.

Take a guy with too much free time, introduce him to Runescape, and you get this:

http://[Use Quick Find Code]/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?129,130,509,60053845

The thread no longer exists. :sad:

Care to give a quick summary?

Basically a large wall of text describing his events of the day, with no "rage" in it whatsoever.

a70c7.png

:o :o :o

You love someone else... HOW CAN YOU CHEAT ON ME LIKE THIS!?!? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

And with a noob, too :(

Uuu~

No!

I still and will always love Rachey <3

You know that <333

We've been through rough patches, remember when I beat your with a Gadderhammer because I thought you got preggers with Dragonkng? We're through that now <3:

Unspam:

ANOTHER TORTOISE INCIDENT! YAY!

Newbie: Hi can we share?

Me: Yeah, sure :3

Newbie: Ty

The guy proceeds to attacking his own tortoises. Then after awhile, he starts stealing my kills...

Me: Did you forget what sharing meant ;3

Newbie: No i just thought we could share slayer xp

Me: You can't do that. The guy who does most damage gets the exp.

Newbie: O soz

Back to normal. Again, after awhile he starts attacking them again :wall:

Me: Again?

Newbie: I reported u

Me: Oh really? What for?

Newbie: Staff impersonation and scamming u wanted all the money from the tortoises when i jst read we can share the exp and drops

Me: Oh I'm sorry. I must've forgot then :( Here, please share my kills

Newbie: I'm reporting u again for encouraging me to break the rules

I was like "SIGH I've been up all night - I don't have time for this :wall:" so I just logged out and watched Breakfast at 6am.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Hmmm, I was on irc and seen this linked alot

RSOF By Monsieur Egg Title OMFG WTF!!!!???

Qfc : 129-130-881-60082913

EDIT - Forgot last few hundred words >.<

[hide=WARNING: LOTS OF TEXT]

okay so i was at green dragons today and there was this noob level 138 and he put up a cannon and i'm liek wtf? he's a level 138 who comes to green dragons wtih a CANNON? what a noob unless he's really poor irl or ingame cuz why would he be at green drags? so i told him to get a life and he said smd, so i said nice life noob, no-lifing nerd and he just ignored me... he didn't care what i said, i actually think he was a bot.. so anyways i hopped world and there was this level 65 with a iron c'bow trying to kill these dragons and he was hitting 4's everytime, i think jagex should make it that you have to be 80+ to go to green dragons, after a while of green dragons i went to wc some ivy, but there was like 15 ppl there?? wtf?? most of them we're botters/afkers and it took them 1 minute to react to the ivy that's already chopped... so i got really mad and started screaming irl and my neighbor called me and said "stfu noob i'm botting on rs" so i'm like "wtff"???? I called the police and they came and i said "ban him he's botting" they left and said smd, so after that i went to hunt some red chins but of course there's level 3 noobs botting there, so i just ignored them and kept hunting, but it got so annoying they got every chin and they weren't even on they're computer! probably making out on a counter in the kitchen and saying "i love botting" so after that i went fishing and the fishing spots change so fast! it's unbelievable how they change so quickly, i think jaggyflax should fix that so we can get 99 fish easier, and after i got 3 fishing i went to fm a little at the grand exhanne and of course they'res 10 million noobs advertising for they're shty merch clans... oh yeah i hate merch clans too... so i tried to go into this merch clan and said "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!" but i couldn't talk in the clans , i think jaagflex should make you can always talk in merch clans cuz its annoying... i hate it soooo much when they do that... so yeah i think that jaggyflax should make it that everyone can talk in merch clans cuz its always a scam and i think that people should be able to say "SMD YOU DUMB MERCH CLANS" but no... jaggyflax's great idea on making that.. gratz to you jaggyflax.. anyways i started fming and these DUMB FRICKEN NOOBS started stealing my spot and i went crazy and starting spassing out on them and they got mad and went and told their mom.. she got mad and starting telling me off... so i hopped worlds and people started calling me fat cuz i was fming.. i was like wtf.. you have a fm cape dumb noob and he just said "lol" and he walked away.. i think jaggyflax should ban those dumb noobs who say sht like that... makes no sense and it wastes people's time with their stupid dumb horrific jibber-jabber, so after fming i went to green dragons once again and these noobs had cannons, i was like "wtf noob get that cannon out of here" ofcourse they just said "no, get ur own monkeyballs" and i'm like wtf? noobs gotta stfu and l2own like me.. go to gwd or something if you wanna be a cheap [wagon], dumb noobs who are always jerking people off.. i hate them.. i just want to ban them all... so after green dragons i went to soul wars and my computer froze so bad because of the dumb autoer noobs my computer almost crashed.. i hate autoers they make your computer freeze, so after awhile i put my public chat off and i went to play, but JAGEX HAD TO MAKE THAT STUPID GOD DANG ACTIVITY it just doesn't make soul wars enjoyable as much, and i have to struggle just to get it up coz these dumb level 133's are crowding up the centre of the arena owning noobs with their ags' and bgs' and dfs and 3rd age and their "other good stuff" and i keep getting owned by these dumb barragers, they are overpowered, btw jaggflax nerf them, magic is WAY OVERPOWERED you have to nerf it so people can play fairly and not complain on what jaggyflax does.. oh yeah and they'res too many noobs who just sit there and band-aid peopleanyways i think that jaggyflax should make it that only 80+ can go into soul wars cuz its just not as fair when 1 team is stacked with 130+ and 1 with 10-, amirite? so after i went soul wars i went to stealing creation, and these noobs starting barraging me and hitting constant 26's on me, and i got REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY mad and then this noob with a DAGGER started to own me and i got really mad again, so i went and got a dagger and wanted to crush his pixel bones but of course he runs into the fog bank, it gets me so mad when ppl chicken out like that, dumb noobs who can't handle danger, it sickens me, so after i did about 3-4 games i got an sc hatchet and started to cut ivy, LIKE OM**BBQSAUCE I GET FRICKEN 662 XP PER IVY! good lord thats alot, i think jaggyflax should nerf sc hatchets or ivy.. they are wayyyyyyyyyyy too powerful, like i could get 99 wc in a day if i had permanent sc hatchets, its unacceptable jaagyflax, i don't think you should have added ivy, its just another easy nerfed skill that everyone has a 99 in, even though i'm going for 99 wc, but who cares what i'm doing atm, i'm ranting about this and it gets me mad when i see level 3's walking around with 99 wc, they either bots or no-lifers, amirite? anyways after that i went to mine and these DUMB FRIGGEN NOOBS STARTED TAKING MY ORE and i got mad, so i said "gtfo plz" and they laughed and said "no" and they purposely started taking my ore! like just cuz i have crappy mining and they have like 98 doesn't mean they can be a ch00b and be a bch at the same time, i think jaggyflax should ban those ppl that feast on peoples discomfert, it sickens me tbh, like when level 138 no-lifers take your green dragons, but i'm talking about mining, and he wouldn't leave me alone, but i finally hopped worlds and it was all good for me, until this level 99 miner purposely started to annoy me by taking all my ores, i'm like "wtf noob gtfo u already have 99 mine, go away" and he didn't do anything.. OMFGso after when i finally left from that noob 99 miner, i decided to go to to lumbridge on world 1, and of course they're we're internet ******* trying to get a gf and bf, but we all know that those girls are guys irl trying to get PHREE STOOF PLOX from they're bfs. so i was just minding my own business and this noob level 12 comes up to me and says "Hiya there babe, wanna go upstairs" and i'm like wtf? get these piece of trash off of me, and i'm like "guy irl" and s/he's like no.. lets go upstairs sugarmuffin, so i ignored it and it finally went away, and along came this "GUY" and he said "hey man, lets be 'gay" so i screamed irl and my neighbors called me again and said "stfu nub, i'm trying to get a gf on rs" so i went over to his house and broke in while he was on the bathroom and he was still logged in so i checked his account and these noobs we're messaging him saying "hey baby, where's our date" so i immediatly left and he caught me and he barraged me with his zezima acc, and i left and went back home, so i logged on and the same guy came up to me and asked me to be 'gay. so i hopped to world 3 and not awhole lot of people we're dating, but still a few, and this level 26 with steel asked me to be her bf, and i logged and flew to jaggyflax hq out in europe and complained that these noobs we're trying to have cyber-***** with me, and i told them the name of my account, time that it happened and world and after a few minutes MMG said "GOT'CHA NUB!" so i took a baseball bat and smashed his head... i flew back home and i was shocked to see that my neighbor had been arrested for cyber-********* noob. so i went to cook at catherby and there was like 10 people all at once getting 99 cook, i was like "wtf? is cooking that easy" so i then flew to jaggyflax's hq and complained about cooking, and they said it was VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY skill, but they didn't care, I was like "whatever, let 10m people get 99 cooking, dumb fat noobs, MAKE IT HARDER..... so after that i went to kill moss giants and i nearly died because of the stupid lag but no jagex won't update anything anymore because yeah i almost died but after awhile i did die with my mithril dagger steel kiteshield dragon med helm granite platebody and granite legs i was soo mad, so when i went to lumbridge i started to walk around and i found this "manhole" i was LOL'ING SO HARD, Manhole, i thought it was girlhole :LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, so i met this guy in lumbridge swamp and he said "hey bud, come ovah here and i'll give ya the best crack we got" so i ran but he kept on follwing me and i got really scared and i found tehnobshow shooting a video and zezima was there and i sht my pants(btw thanks zezima, these we're my good rs jeans) so i found out that i was on video and i panicked and said "ZEZIMA WAS CONSTIPATED ON THE TOILET AND SAID LAGG" so he started to chase me with his partyhats and all that good stuff and i was scared again so i went to lumbridge basement and i found this knife, i kept thinking to myself "should i?" so i said yes and i went out to zezima and said "c'mon noob" and i cut him up :s, gertjaars then came and said "noooooooo" so i left and felt realllyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad that i just owned zezima, but on the good side it was all on tape and tehnoobshow is going to be putting it on youtube very shortly, after that i went to the cowfield(i heard that cowhides are raising in prices) and i started to kill cows, but along comes this vegetarian and says "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T KILL THE COWS!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE A SLAUGHTERER!!!!!! I HATE YOU!@@@ KILL SOMETHING ELSE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!" so i felt kinda bad and i think that jaggyflax should remove the slaughter of cows because not everyone is a meatitarian like the noobs at Wendy's, so yeah jaggyflax should definately remove the slaughter of cows and put in pigs or something... nobody likes pigs because of TEH SWINE FLU, dumb pigs, ROAR!!!!!!!! as i was saying cows should not be in rs, anyways after that i went to wc some more with my sc hatchets and this noob had a slayer cape... i was like uhhh... how'd you get that? you a no-lifer like that zezima dood? he simply ignored me and i'm like "oh god not another bot..." so he must of been a bot, i mean 99 slayer and he doesn't talk? wow, pretty sad, so along comes this noob with 99 farming and i said "hi there" and he said "gtfo noob or i'm reporting you for harrassement, go be michael jackson kid and start you know.. doing them..." so i crapped my pants really quick and i BLAME IT ON JAGGYFLAX for letting these dumb 9 year olds into the game, and because of them i crapped 2 of my best pairs of jeans today..**** to all of you noobs, i hate you, but anyways, 2 million experience later i went runecraft, because mine kinda sucks, i wanted to make some air runes, so i teleported to falador and when i got to the old temple i tried to enter and i COULDN'T??????? WTH??? so i asked some noob and he said "idk" of course... the population of runescape has let me down again... so i asked gertjaars as he was walking by, and i asked him but he responded "stfu noob you killed zezima" so i asked tehnoobshow, and he said "well, jaggyflax moved it to varrock, and once again i crapped my pants(gf jaggyflax)so i walked to varrock and i was like "WTF, WHY THE HELL DID JAGGYFLAX MOVE IT WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE???" O M G, jaggyflax never does anything right, so once again i flew to europe and i complained to MMG(with his broken face) and said "why didn't you tell anyone about this update?" he responded "noob****, hahahahahahhahaahhaha" so i then broke his leg, his other leg and one arm, i flew back home and was so mad that i threw my computer out the window, i JUST SIMPLY LOST IT, so i went to futureshop and bought a new computer, hooked it up and logged on and started runecrafting, until i got to 20 runecrafting, then i ran out of rune essence and i went to buy more from the ge... but of course i couldn't without being harrasssed by some low-level noob begging for money and he was like "give me stuf nub" and i said stfu so he just kept following me and it got all weird because people were talknig about me and thought i was 'gay and it hurt my feelings, i seriously think jagex should take out the "FOLLOW" like wtf DO THEY SUPPORT STALKING? damnit, anyways after the noob left me alone i finally bought like 5k of rune essence and when i went to rc them another noob starts following me like wtf? dumb noobs can't apprecitiate higher levels with big shiny things and gorgeous clothes like omg, okay so after THAT NOOB left me alone i went to the altar and crafted like 28 at a time, and i have to say its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORRRIINNNGGGGGGG like wtf? i would rather spin flax or cook shrimps dangit, okay so after i runecrafted 5k rune essence i started to mine my own PURE essence(HARHAR YOU SEE WHAT I DID THAR)so i could make a profit and increase my mining and runecrafting, so after i mined about 2k pure essence i tried to sell it on the street, but of course noobs we're like "OMFG THATS WORTH ALOT OF MONEY, GIMME GIMME" so i said stfu and they got mad and told MMG and he came and stole my pure essence... i was very mad and smashed my computer ONCE AGAIN, so i had to go to future shop and buy ANOTHER ONE but this time when i logged back on i found out that MMG had stolen my 586 uncut rubies... i was FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so after i made that back in about 30 minutes i was back to normal, mining my pure essence and along comes this noob who keeps flooding my chat with "@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@"'s and i said stfu so he gets mad, right? he comes into my clan chat and starts doing it, and then when i kicked him, he adds me and starts flamming me and i couldn't get him away!! he had numerous accounts just for this low-life noobish idiotic stuff... i couldn't get rid of him, no matter where he or i went... what a noob, amirite? anyways................... so after that idiotic monkey sht left me alone i could finally just mine my pure essence in peace, once i got about 4k pure essence i again went to the grand exchange but this time there was no MMG *YAY* so after i sold them i decided i would go do the christmas event that was released today(Dec.21) and i got there and there was like 1000000 people there all complaining about it being SOOO HARDD well noobs who we're saying that, i got one thing to say to you "HAVE A NICE CUP OF STFU" k? noobs should fricken happy that they got a god damn event in the first place, not some lame one like thanksgiving and the reward, but this christmas one was pretty fun and a decent award some noob decided to come up to me and say "need help, giving 200k" like wtf? is he stoopid or something? what a nerd, can't even figure out where scrouge is, i havepity on them stoopid noobs, amirite? so after i helped him and he gave me 200k i decided to head on over too rants only too see 4000000000 people ranting about the christmas event! wtf??!! it made no sense, it was fun, suspicious and AWESOME, so noobs out there STFU ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS EVENT, when i logged back on there we're these noobs in the new ghost costume and the candy cane telling christmas stories to level 42's in MITHRIL ARMOR! wtf? are they that bored? jeez get a life you fat ugly nerds, damnit, (THIS WAS IN F2P) after i told them to get a life they all started complimenting me and acting like OPRAH WINFREY so i decided to throw my COMPUTER OUT OF THE WINDOW ONCE AGAIN and it hit this old lady out on the street, so she decided to break into my house and STEAL MY RUNESCAPE HOODIE! wtf? i paid like 20 dollars for that thing and this old lady decides to come in and steal it? so after i went and bought a new computer, i went to the jagex store to try and buy a new hoodie, but IT CHANGED? wtf it was soooo much better before, more stuff, BETTER LOOKING STUFF and now they took it all out... curses to you jagex, thanks, thanks alot... yeah so after i was really disapointed with the new jagex store i decided to go train my magic while alching, amirite? so i bought a whole bunch of nature runes and I FOUND OUT THAT THERE WAS NO ALCH "X" OPSHUN! wth? curses jagex, you have to make the game harder don't you? anyways after i decided to alch i then went to go evil tree hunting, but of course there was 7 evil tree clans there, and i got like nothing from it, jaggyflax should remove evil tree clans, i don't like them ROAR, so after the evil tree was gone i decided to go to clan chat "world60pengs" and do some penguin hunting, and some of their members we're giving FALSE INFORMATION oh noez! jaggyflax, fix those mentally-ill noobs who are giving out false information! its not in the spirit of god, amirite? so after i got all 10 penguins i decided to go to varrock fountain on world 1, and as soon as i logged on about 5 noobs ran up to me and said "OMFG WHERE'D YOU GET THOSE RED SPIKY BOOTS FROM?!?!" like srsly noobs... get ur mommy to give ya 6$ and GET MEMBERS! i think jaggyflax should ban all of those 6 year old noobs who are wondering what items i have, or if they can have them PHOR PHREE, amirite? yeah so i ignored them for awhile and hopped to world 2 and along comes this level 124 with a prayer cape, ags and dragon boots and he comes up and says to me "wow... you have a whip... nice life nerd, next time try not to play 24/7" so i said "hey bch, you have the pray cape and ags, and i could kick your [wagon] anyday" so he challenged me to a staked duel in the duel arena and i said "BRING IT TARDSAUCE" and he said "Stake 600k or i'm leaving" so i accepted and we went to the duel arena and tried staking 600k BUT WE COULDN'T????? WTF?? so i tried staking 6k and it worked... but WHO CARES ABOUT 6K? jaggyflax should bring back staked dueling because it has no effect on RWTING damnit! oh and btw i got my [wagon] whooped by his AGS, constant 40's, and then he just wiped me out.. so JAGGYFLAX BRING BACK STAKING, ROAR.. [/hide]

It seems Monsieur Egg is rebuilding the Berlin Wall.

But seriously, this is pretty normal for the RSOF Rants Forums.

Hmmm, I was on irc and seen this linked alot

RSOF By Monsieur Egg Title OMFG WTF!!!!???

Qfc : 129-130-881-60082913

EDIT - Forgot last few hundred words >.<

[hide=WARNING: LOTS OF TEXT]

okay so i was at green dragons today and there was this noob level 138 and he put up a cannon and i'm liek wtf? he's a level 138 who comes to green dragons wtih a CANNON? what a noob unless he's really poor irl or ingame cuz why would he be at green drags? so i told him to get a life and he said smd, so i said nice life noob, no-lifing nerd and he just ignored me... he didn't care what i said, i actually think he was a bot.. so anyways i hopped world and there was this level 65 with a iron c'bow trying to kill these dragons and he was hitting 4's everytime, i think jagex should make it that you have to be 80+ to go to green dragons, after a while of green dragons i went to wc some ivy, but there was like 15 ppl there?? wtf?? most of them we're botters/afkers and it took them 1 minute to react to the ivy that's already chopped... so i got really mad and started screaming irl and my neighbor called me and said "stfu noob i'm botting on rs" so i'm like "wtff"???? I called the police and they came and i said "ban him he's botting" they left and said smd, so after that i went to hunt some red chins but of course there's level 3 noobs botting there, so i just ignored them and kept hunting, but it got so annoying they got every chin and they weren't even on they're computer! probably making out on a counter in the kitchen and saying "i love botting" so after that i went fishing and the fishing spots change so fast! it's unbelievable how they change so quickly, i think jaggyflax should fix that so we can get 99 fish easier, and after i got 3 fishing i went to fm a little at the grand exhanne and of course they'res 10 million noobs advertising for they're shty merch clans... oh yeah i hate merch clans too... so i tried to go into this merch clan and said "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!" but i couldn't talk in the clans , i think jaagflex should make you can always talk in merch clans cuz its annoying... i hate it soooo much when they do that... so yeah i think that jaggyflax should make it that everyone can talk in merch clans cuz its always a scam and i think that people should be able to say "SMD YOU DUMB MERCH CLANS" but no... jaggyflax's great idea on making that.. gratz to you jaggyflax.. anyways i started fming and these DUMB FRICKEN NOOBS started stealing my spot and i went crazy and starting spassing out on them and they got mad and went and told their mom.. she got mad and starting telling me off... so i hopped worlds and people started calling me fat cuz i was fming.. i was like wtf.. you have a fm cape dumb noob and he just said "lol" and he walked away.. i think jaggyflax should ban those dumb noobs who say sht like that... makes no sense and it wastes people's time with their stupid dumb horrific jibber-jabber, so after fming i went to green dragons once again and these noobs had cannons, i was like "wtf noob get that cannon out of here" ofcourse they just said "no, get ur own monkeyballs" and i'm like wtf? noobs gotta stfu and l2own like me.. go to gwd or something if you wanna be a cheap [wagon], dumb noobs who are always jerking people off.. i hate them.. i just want to ban them all... so after green dragons i went to soul wars and my computer froze so bad because of the dumb autoer noobs my computer almost crashed.. i hate autoers they make your computer freeze, so after awhile i put my public chat off and i went to play, but JAGEX HAD TO MAKE THAT STUPID GOD DANG ACTIVITY it just doesn't make soul wars enjoyable as much, and i have to struggle just to get it up coz these dumb level 133's are crowding up the centre of the arena owning noobs with their ags' and bgs' and dfs and 3rd age and their "other good stuff" and i keep getting owned by these dumb barragers, they are overpowered, btw jaggflax nerf them, magic is WAY OVERPOWERED you have to nerf it so people can play fairly and not complain on what jaggyflax does.. oh yeah and they'res too many noobs who just sit there and band-aid peopleanyways i think that jaggyflax should make it that only 80+ can go into soul wars cuz its just not as fair when 1 team is stacked with 130+ and 1 with 10-, amirite? so after i went soul wars i went to stealing creation, and these noobs starting barraging me and hitting constant 26's on me, and i got REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY mad and then this noob with a DAGGER started to own me and i got really mad again, so i went and got a dagger and wanted to crush his pixel bones but of course he runs into the fog bank, it gets me so mad when ppl chicken out like that, dumb noobs who can't handle danger, it sickens me, so after i did about 3-4 games i got an sc hatchet and started to cut ivy, LIKE OM**BBQSAUCE I GET FRICKEN 662 XP PER IVY! good lord thats alot, i think jaggyflax should nerf sc hatchets or ivy.. they are wayyyyyyyyyyy too powerful, like i could get 99 wc in a day if i had permanent sc hatchets, its unacceptable jaagyflax, i don't think you should have added ivy, its just another easy nerfed skill that everyone has a 99 in, even though i'm going for 99 wc, but who cares what i'm doing atm, i'm ranting about this and it gets me mad when i see level 3's walking around with 99 wc, they either bots or no-lifers, amirite? anyways after that i went to mine and these DUMB FRIGGEN NOOBS STARTED TAKING MY ORE and i got mad, so i said "gtfo plz" and they laughed and said "no" and they purposely started taking my ore! like just cuz i have crappy mining and they have like 98 doesn't mean they can be a ch00b and be a bch at the same time, i think jaggyflax should ban those ppl that feast on peoples discomfert, it sickens me tbh, like when level 138 no-lifers take your green dragons, but i'm talking about mining, and he wouldn't leave me alone, but i finally hopped worlds and it was all good for me, until this level 99 miner purposely started to annoy me by taking all my ores, i'm like "wtf noob gtfo u already have 99 mine, go away" and he didn't do anything.. OMFGso after when i finally left from that noob 99 miner, i decided to go to to lumbridge on world 1, and of course they're we're internet ******* trying to get a gf and bf, but we all know that those girls are guys irl trying to get PHREE STOOF PLOX from they're bfs. so i was just minding my own business and this noob level 12 comes up to me and says "Hiya there babe, wanna go upstairs" and i'm like wtf? get these piece of trash off of me, and i'm like "guy irl" and s/he's like no.. lets go upstairs sugarmuffin, so i ignored it and it finally went away, and along came this "GUY" and he said "hey man, lets be 'gay" so i screamed irl and my neighbors called me again and said "stfu nub, i'm trying to get a gf on rs" so i went over to his house and broke in while he was on the bathroom and he was still logged in so i checked his account and these noobs we're messaging him saying "hey baby, where's our date" so i immediatly left and he caught me and he barraged me with his zezima acc, and i left and went back home, so i logged on and the same guy came up to me and asked me to be 'gay. so i hopped to world 3 and not awhole lot of people we're dating, but still a few, and this level 26 with steel asked me to be her bf, and i logged and flew to jaggyflax hq out in europe and complained that these noobs we're trying to have cyber-***** with me, and i told them the name of my account, time that it happened and world and after a few minutes MMG said "GOT'CHA NUB!" so i took a baseball bat and smashed his head... i flew back home and i was shocked to see that my neighbor had been arrested for cyber-********* noob. so i went to cook at catherby and there was like 10 people all at once getting 99 cook, i was like "wtf? is cooking that easy" so i then flew to jaggyflax's hq and complained about cooking, and they said it was VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY skill, but they didn't care, I was like "whatever, let 10m people get 99 cooking, dumb fat noobs, MAKE IT HARDER..... so after that i went to kill moss giants and i nearly died because of the stupid lag but no jagex won't update anything anymore because yeah i almost died but after awhile i did die with my mithril dagger steel kiteshield dragon med helm granite platebody and granite legs i was soo mad, so when i went to lumbridge i started to walk around and i found this "manhole" i was LOL'ING SO HARD, Manhole, i thought it was girlhole :LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, so i met this guy in lumbridge swamp and he said "hey bud, come ovah here and i'll give ya the best crack we got" so i ran but he kept on follwing me and i got really scared and i found tehnobshow shooting a video and zezima was there and i sht my pants(btw thanks zezima, these we're my good rs jeans) so i found out that i was on video and i panicked and said "ZEZIMA WAS CONSTIPATED ON THE TOILET AND SAID LAGG" so he started to chase me with his partyhats and all that good stuff and i was scared again so i went to lumbridge basement and i found this knife, i kept thinking to myself "should i?" so i said yes and i went out to zezima and said "c'mon noob" and i cut him up :s, gertjaars then came and said "noooooooo" so i left and felt realllyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad that i just owned zezima, but on the good side it was all on tape and tehnoobshow is going to be putting it on youtube very shortly, after that i went to the cowfield(i heard that cowhides are raising in prices) and i started to kill cows, but along comes this vegetarian and says "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T KILL THE COWS!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE A SLAUGHTERER!!!!!! I HATE YOU!@@@ KILL SOMETHING ELSE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!" so i felt kinda bad and i think that jaggyflax should remove the slaughter of cows because not everyone is a meatitarian like the noobs at Wendy's, so yeah jaggyflax should definately remove the slaughter of cows and put in pigs or something... nobody likes pigs because of TEH SWINE FLU, dumb pigs, ROAR!!!!!!!! as i was saying cows should not be in rs, anyways after that i went to wc some more with my sc hatchets and this noob had a slayer cape... i was like uhhh... how'd you get that? you a no-lifer like that zezima dood? he simply ignored me and i'm like "oh god not another bot..." so he must of been a bot, i mean 99 slayer and he doesn't talk? wow, pretty sad, so along comes this noob with 99 farming and i said "hi there" and he said "gtfo noob or i'm reporting you for harrassement, go be michael jackson kid and start you know.. doing them..." so i crapped my pants really quick and i BLAME IT ON JAGGYFLAX for letting these dumb 9 year olds into the game, and because of them i crapped 2 of my best pairs of jeans today..**** to all of you noobs, i hate you, but anyways, 2 million experience later i went runecraft, because mine kinda sucks, i wanted to make some air runes, so i teleported to falador and when i got to the old temple i tried to enter and i COULDN'T??????? WTH??? so i asked some noob and he said "idk" of course... the population of runescape has let me down again... so i asked gertjaars as he was walking by, and i asked him but he responded "stfu noob you killed zezima" so i asked tehnoobshow, and he said "well, jaggyflax moved it to varrock, and once again i crapped my pants(gf jaggyflax)so i walked to varrock and i was like "WTF, WHY THE HELL DID JAGGYFLAX MOVE IT WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE???" O M G, jaggyflax never does anything right, so once again i flew to europe and i complained to MMG(with his broken face) and said "why didn't you tell anyone about this update?" he responded "noob****, hahahahahahhahaahhaha" so i then broke his leg, his other leg and one arm, i flew back home and was so mad that i threw my computer out the window, i JUST SIMPLY LOST IT, so i went to futureshop and bought a new computer, hooked it up and logged on and started runecrafting, until i got to 20 runecrafting, then i ran out of rune essence and i went to buy more from the ge... but of course i couldn't without being harrasssed by some low-level noob begging for money and he was like "give me stuf nub" and i said stfu so he just kept following me and it got all weird because people were talknig about me and thought i was 'gay and it hurt my feelings, i seriously think jagex should take out the "FOLLOW" like wtf DO THEY SUPPORT STALKING? damnit, anyways after the noob left me alone i finally bought like 5k of rune essence and when i went to rc them another noob starts following me like wtf? dumb noobs can't apprecitiate higher levels with big shiny things and gorgeous clothes like omg, okay so after THAT NOOB left me alone i went to the altar and crafted like 28 at a time, and i have to say its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORRRIINNNGGGGGGG like wtf? i would rather spin flax or cook shrimps dangit, okay so after i runecrafted 5k rune essence i started to mine my own PURE essence(HARHAR YOU SEE WHAT I DID THAR)so i could make a profit and increase my mining and runecrafting, so after i mined about 2k pure essence i tried to sell it on the street, but of course noobs we're like "OMFG THATS WORTH ALOT OF MONEY, GIMME GIMME" so i said stfu and they got mad and told MMG and he came and stole my pure essence... i was very mad and smashed my computer ONCE AGAIN, so i had to go to future shop and buy ANOTHER ONE but this time when i logged back on i found out that MMG had stolen my 586 uncut rubies... i was FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so after i made that back in about 30 minutes i was back to normal, mining my pure essence and along comes this noob who keeps flooding my chat with "@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@"'s and i said stfu so he gets mad, right? he comes into my clan chat and starts doing it, and then when i kicked him, he adds me and starts flamming me and i couldn't get him away!! he had numerous accounts just for this low-life noobish idiotic stuff... i couldn't get rid of him, no matter where he or i went... what a noob, amirite? anyways................... so after that idiotic monkey sht left me alone i could finally just mine my pure essence in peace, once i got about 4k pure essence i again went to the grand exchange but this time there was no MMG *YAY* so after i sold them i decided i would go do the christmas event that was released today(Dec.21) and i got there and there was like 1000000 people there all complaining about it being SOOO HARDD well noobs who we're saying that, i got one thing to say to you "HAVE A NICE CUP OF STFU" k? noobs should fricken happy that they got a god damn event in the first place, not some lame one like thanksgiving and the reward, but this christmas one was pretty fun and a decent award some noob decided to come up to me and say "need help, giving 200k" like wtf? is he stoopid or something? what a nerd, can't even figure out where scrouge is, i havepity on them stoopid noobs, amirite? so after i helped him and he gave me 200k i decided to head on over too rants only too see 4000000000 people ranting about the christmas event! wtf??!! it made no sense, it was fun, suspicious and AWESOME, so noobs out there STFU ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS EVENT, when i logged back on there we're these noobs in the new ghost costume and the candy cane telling christmas stories to level 42's in MITHRIL ARMOR! wtf? are they that bored? jeez get a life you fat ugly nerds, damnit, (THIS WAS IN F2P) after i told them to get a life they all started complimenting me and acting like OPRAH WINFREY so i decided to throw my COMPUTER OUT OF THE WINDOW ONCE AGAIN and it hit this old lady out on the street, so she decided to break into my house and STEAL MY RUNESCAPE HOODIE! wtf? i paid like 20 dollars for that thing and this old lady decides to come in and steal it? so after i went and bought a new computer, i went to the jagex store to try and buy a new hoodie, but IT CHANGED? wtf it was soooo much better before, more stuff, BETTER LOOKING STUFF and now they took it all out... curses to you jagex, thanks, thanks alot... yeah so after i was really disapointed with the new jagex store i decided to go train my magic while alching, amirite? so i bought a whole bunch of nature runes and I FOUND OUT THAT THERE WAS NO ALCH "X" OPSHUN! wth? curses jagex, you have to make the game harder don't you? anyways after i decided to alch i then went to go evil tree hunting, but of course there was 7 evil tree clans there, and i got like nothing from it, jaggyflax should remove evil tree clans, i don't like them ROAR, so after the evil tree was gone i decided to go to clan chat "world60pengs" and do some penguin hunting, and some of their members we're giving FALSE INFORMATION oh noez! jaggyflax, fix those mentally-ill noobs who are giving out false information! its not in the spirit of god, amirite? so after i got all 10 penguins i decided to go to varrock fountain on world 1, and as soon as i logged on about 5 noobs ran up to me and said "OMFG WHERE'D YOU GET THOSE RED SPIKY BOOTS FROM?!?!" like srsly noobs... get ur mommy to give ya 6$ and GET MEMBERS! i think jaggyflax should ban all of those 6 year old noobs who are wondering what items i have, or if they can have them PHOR PHREE, amirite? yeah so i ignored them for awhile and hopped to world 2 and along comes this level 124 with a prayer cape, ags and dragon boots and he comes up and says to me "wow... you have a whip... nice life nerd, next time try not to play 24/7" so i said "hey bch, you have the pray cape and ags, and i could kick your [wagon] anyday" so he challenged me to a staked duel in the duel arena and i said "BRING IT TARDSAUCE" and he said "Stake 600k or i'm leaving" so i accepted and we went to the duel arena and tried staking 600k BUT WE COULDN'T????? WTF?? so i tried staking 6k and it worked... but WHO CARES ABOUT 6K? jaggyflax should bring back staked dueling because it has no effect on RWTING damnit! oh and btw i got my [wagon] whooped by his AGS, constant 40's, and then he just wiped me out.. so JAGGYFLAX BRING BACK STAKING, ROAR.. [/hide]

So, in short, this guy had a very bad day: Everyone was botting and being noob, mod mmg stole stuff from him, he killed Zezima, broke his computer 3 times, shat his pants twice, old lady stole his Runescape hoodie, because he threw his computer on her head and he met every possible noob (spammer, begger, those who asks to be bf/gf). And he called Jagex "Jaggyflax. :smile:

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

I read the whole thing made me lol alot espeically the thing about zezima on the toilet . :P

Unspam:

I was at the G.E. trying to borrow an AGS and this happened:

Me:Borrowing AGS 5h

Lvl 83 trades me, I accept. I just wait for like 2 minutes with the trade window open the close because it seems that he doesn't have one.

Lvl 83: The KoolKat is a scammer!!!!!! he doesn't have an AGS report for item scamming!!!!!!

Me: I said borrowing not lending genious.

He doesn't see what I said because he was to busy spamming that I was scamming. I guess no one informed him that they changed they meaning of borrowing to um... oh wait they never changed it.... Someone is going to fail english. (Not me :grin:)

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

I read the whole thing made me lol alot espeically the thing about zezima on the toilet . :P

Unspam:

I was at the G.E. trying to borrow an AGS and this happened:

Me:Borrowing AGS 5h

Lvl 83 trades me, I accept. I just wait for like 2 minutes with the trade window open the close because it seems that he doesn't have one.

Lvl 83: The KoolKat is a scammer!!!!!! he doesn't have an AGS report for item scamming!!!!!!

Me: I said borrowing not lending genious.

He doesn't see what I said because he was to busy spamming that I was scamming. I guess no one informed him that they changed they meaning of borrowing to um... oh wait they never changed it.... Someone is going to fail english. (Not me :grin:)

*genius

Unspam: A noob followed me around for 37 minutes today and said that he would get his big brother who is a level 42 to kill me if I didn't give him everything I had.

Big_Stingman.png

Gah wish I screenied it. I asked Pope Skills in the hyt chat what his 'Best irl fml moment was' and his reply was something along the lines of:

"Hmm.. probably the time I was staring at some guy's [wagon] and thinking it was a girl. I was like 'Hey that's a nice [wagon]'"

Made me and the chat lol for a bit :).

EDIT - Fail censor, replace [wagon] with rear.

Gah wish I screenied it. I asked Pope Skills in the hyt chat what his 'Best irl fml moment was' and his reply was something along the lines of:

"Hmm.. probably the time I was staring at some guy's [wagon] and thinking it was a girl. I was like 'Hey that's a nice [wagon]'"

Wasn't it more like staring at a guy in skinny jeans thinking it was a girl?

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

Hmmm, I think so, not too sure. Should've screenied. Let's ask pope after I get home from College :)

OMG EFF YOU!!!!!

anyway lol, ya it was a guy in skinny jeans and with long blond hairs and he was walking like a girl. wtf was I supposed to do lol.

and the story is:

I was waiting outside between two classes in college (my college is in a office building in downtown Montreal so we see lots and lots of girls)

and I saw this person, which I, at the time, thought was a girl. "she" was wearing skinny jeans, had long blonde hairs, but I never saw "her" face.

"She" was paying the parking and when "she" walked by my firends and I, I saw that "she" was in fact a kinda emo guy (piercing on the lips, eye shadow, tight pants, etc...) I was speechless and the expression on my face looked like I just saw the end of the world, or like if I've just watched Twilight.

My friends were like: "Dude, what's wrong"

And I replied with the now famous line: "I....just stared at that guy's wagon thinking he was a girl...and I thought he had a nice one..."

fml :wall:

Previously known as Pope Skills

Xbox Live Gamertag - iGwadman (if you add me, please mention your are from Tip.it or I won't add you)

Currently working on a gaming website (like ign and others) if you are willing to help me writting guides, pm me with the subject line ''gaming website'' THANKS

OMG EFF YOU!!!!!

anyway lol, ya it was a guy in skinny jeans and with long blond hairs and he was walking like a girl. wtf was I supposed to do lol.

and the story is:

I was waiting outside between two classes in college (my college is in a office building in downtown Montreal so we see lots and lots of girls)

and I saw this person, which I, at the time, thought was a girl. "she" was wearing skinny jeans, had long blonde hairs, but I never saw "her" face.

"She" was paying the parking and when "she" walked by my firends and I, I saw that "she" was in fact a kinda emo guy (piercing on the lips, eye shadow, tight pants, etc...) I was speechless and the expression on my face looked like I just saw the end of the world, or like if I've just watched Twilight.

And I replied with the now famous line: "I....just stared at that guy's wagon thinking he was a girl...and I thought he had a nice one..."

Simply epic. :)

OMG EFF YOU!!!!!

and the story is:

Make that into a cool story for the RSOF rants, bro.

newsigb.png

99 Attack - Done

OMG EFF YOU!!!!!

and the story is:

Make that into a cool story for the RSOF rants, bro.

Nah, lol, I don't want to be like the other guy dzi posted his story here.

Previously known as Pope Skills

Xbox Live Gamertag - iGwadman (if you add me, please mention your are from Tip.it or I won't add you)

Currently working on a gaming website (like ign and others) if you are willing to help me writting guides, pm me with the subject line ''gaming website'' THANKS

I remember, how someone posted a thread how High level players were getting everything and Jagex should only add content to lower level players. Now, the thing is that he posted that thread right after first high level update came in months. He also said that Since High levels can level up easily, gain money easily and are the minority, they dont deserve anything. He himself was 138 cb.

Now, mainly I and some other guys were replying there. I think it had 126 pages of discussion between us :?. Here are some quotes i found funny:

the poster replying into photo booth arguement: "Not everyone can use the forums. What about them?"

Reply from someone: "They are the minority, they dont deserve anything."

Replier: "We have made it to page 100, and so far you have only 1 supporter."

Me: "And that makes you the minority. And guess what that means..."

Poster: "I mean, these level 70 reqs are ridiculously high!"

Replier: "You are lvl 138 and consider level 70 high?"

And no, i was`nt taking this guy seriously. In some parts, he made himself sound legit, thought. #-o

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Did you guys look at the post dates on Mousier egg's wall of text? they were about 5 seconds apart. He probably wrote it out in word or something.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".