Noobs say the funniest things!

xXAbyssalXx

http://www.webcitation.org/5kXv9RI7S

The arrogance is astounding. They should all go in a room somewhere and congratulate each other, then be launched into the sun.

I see no arrogance.

The arrogance isn't quite astounding, but it's certainly there. They seem to have created a thread for people with Partyhats because they believe that those who have them are part of an elite group.

5l5udd.png

I dunno... Kinda self-explanatory...

Funny thing is, I'm not of the Hebrew race.

That's not funny, it's sad...

I was in egg form (Easter Ring from Easter a few years ago) and a noob walked into the GE. Here was our convo. :P

Me - M00!

Newb - omg a talking egg

Me - M000000000!!!

Newb - omg how is an egg talking!!!

Me - M00000000000000000000000000!

Newb - omg tell he how to do that

Me - *silence*

Newb - omg tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Okay, so it might not sound funny from that, but it would have been funny if you were there. :P I basically gave him the silent treatment and he ran off after a while lol.

;;;;:::.... ¸**¸ .. ¸**¸**,¸¸¸,* ©ÿ hê õå *,¸¸¸,**¸**¸ .. ¸**¸ ....::::;;;;

¸**¸ ..::;;; *¸ *,¸¸,* . ,¸¸¸,* ./¥\àêr õ árçâm *,¸¸¸, . *,¸¸,* .¸* ;;;::.. ¸**¸

*,¸¸,* .. *¸ ..::;;; *¸ **¸ .. Mäý hê õåêr ôvêñ bë wïh ÿõµ .. ¸** ¸* ;;;::.. ¸* .. *,¸¸,*

;;;;;;:::::..... *,¸¸, *,¸¸¸, *,¸¸¸,**,¸Gô îñ Þéàçê ¸,**,¸¸,* .,¸¸,* .,¸¸,* ......:::::;;;;;;

This signature was made on the RuneScape forums by me, Cy The Toast.

The arrogance is astounding. They should all go in a room somewhere and congratulate each other, then be launched into the sun.

I see no arrogance.

The arrogance isn't quite astounding, but it's certainly there. They seem to have created a thread for people with Partyhats because they believe that those who have them are part of an elite group.

-

What's sad? The fact that I'm not Jewish, or that he used Jew as an insult?

Sadder and funnier yet is that JaGEx considers Jew an insult; I have previously addressed a friend who is outspokenly Jewish as 'Jew-friend'; I do this with any friend and their nationality, such as Afri-meri-friend, Chinafriend, and such.

I was muted twice by P-Mods before I learned my lesson that I shouldn't talk in public chat.[/long-winded-explanatory-sentence]

Huehara:

You are absolutely right. I wasn't aware that this guy was quite so narrow-minded; perhaps he was simply having a bad day. I have/had known him for a few weeks prior and he exhibited no such behavior.

I have also known people who actually use Jew as an insult to any person Jewish or not; immature and misguided, surely, but not exactly heart-rending.

2dgucz6.png

I arrive from the North, then he comes from the South, This happens:

Minersthesedays.png

The red text is our man.

It's not the funniest thing ever, but if it counts for anything, he was relatively high-leveled and didn't try to mine anything. As he said this, he home teled as well. You'd think he'd have the patience....

dilo_1_2.png

It's what I do

6968.png

[hide]

I see no arrogance.

-

Sadder and funnier yet is that JaGEx considers Jew an insult; I have previously addressed a friend who is outspokenly Jewish as 'Jew-friend'; I do this with any friend and their nationality, such as Afri-meri-friend, Chinafriend, and such.

I was muted twice by P-Mods before I learned my lesson that I shouldn't talk in public chat.[/long-winded-explanatory-sentence]

Huehara:

You are absolutely right. I wasn't aware that this guy was quite so narrow-minded; perhaps he was simply having a bad day. I have/had known him for a few weeks prior and he exhibited no such behavior.

I have also known people who actually use Jew as an insult to any person Jewish or not; immature and misguided, surely, but not exactly heart-rending.

[/hide]

It's sad that he used jew as an insult.

As for you comment about Jagex seeing this as an insult- the reason is that they tag racism under offensive language. If, for example, you were to call someone dumb- that's not reportable- if you were to call them "dumb jew" "dumb black guy" etc, that's very reportable. Jagex only sees the word 'jew' as an insult when used in negative context.

[hide]

I see no arrogance.

-

Huehara:

[/hide]

As for you comment about Jagex seeing this as an insult- the reason is that they tag racism under offensive language. If, for example, you were to call someone dumb- that's not reportable- if you were to call them "dumb jew" "dumb black guy" etc, that's very reportable. Jagex only sees the word 'jew' as an insult when used in negative context.

But I wasn't using it in a negative context, and was still muted twice.I understand that real-world religion has no place in RuneScape but it was a term to acknowledge him by since he's proud of his race.

Ah, well, it happened a while ago, I'm not really angry about it anymore.

2dgucz6.png

whipnoob.jpg

Now who the heck calls someone a whip noob :(

21233608.png

in new york, concrete jungle where dreams are made of

theres nothing you cant do, now youre in new york

these streets will make you feel brand new

big lights will inspire you, lets here it for new york

[hide]

I see no arrogance.

-

Huehara:

[/hide]

I can vouch for him. You can say Jew and a completely non-offensive context and sitll be muted if someone reports you for it. I was >_<

I can vouch for him. You can say Jew and a completely non-offensive context and sitll be muted if someone reports you for it. I was >_<

same here. i used it when i learned that "hitler" was blocked by the filter. i got curios and wondered what over ww2 terms were also censored. earned myself a 3 day mute because of it. it was used with 0 context.

ASR_logo_white.png

wannarace.jpg

same here. i used it when i learned that "hitler" was blocked by the filter. i got curios and wondered what over ww2 terms were also censored. earned myself a 3 day mute because of it. it was used with 0 context.

lol

0wnag3_str74.png

I PWN

untitled6kv7.gif

Lol@some tiffers in the list (Danqazmlp, iDonkeyKong)

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

whipnoob.jpg

Now who the heck calls someone a whip noob :(

Were you at Turoths. I called someone that at Turoths.

At least it's better than "Quest cape noob", one of my friends was called that, and I was like "AWESOME< I WANTS BE QUEST CAPE NOOB TOOOO!"

SStill working on it.

QFC: 14-15-584-59774663

For the tl;dr

Your stereotypical PKer nub who 76k'd his way to an AGS insults this skiller dude at Bandos. The PKer nub is skulled from recently having PKed, and he gets killed by Graardor. The other people teled out, leaving just the skiller left in the room. The skiller, of course, did not bless the rude PKer's grave... Bye bye AGS.

td2sig.jpg

16-17-9-59454036

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

There I was, at the Grand Exchange, raising my Cooking levels along with some friends, when I notice a level 14 female shouting out "Selling a conversation, 5K!" constantly.

At first I ignored it, I barely even paid any attention to her, not to mention even considering to give her the cash she was asking for (I was always known for my attitude towards freeloaders, I think each person should earn his own bread).

After a while, my curiousity started to itch. I was interested enough to ask her this:

"Can I get an explanation of the product before I purchase?"

"Yes, after you pay me the money, I'll reward you with a conversation to interest you for serveral minutes, including any topic you could possibly think of. Including my ongoing goal to complete Dragon Slayer."

Curiousity could not let go of me, and as much as I hate freeloaders, I eventualy gave up and paid the small sum, not before asking if she is obligated to interest me thoughout the whole conversation.

For a few seconds, none of us spoke a word. I was waiting for her to suggest a topic, and she was waiting for me.

"Go ahead, pick a topic." she said.

"Any suggestions? It's your job after all."

"Costumers are supposed to pick topics."

"It seems more reasonable to me that if I can't pick a topic, you'd suggest it. And besides, who said costumers are supposed to come up with a topic?"

"The contract says so."

"I don't remember signing no contract."

"Oh, you did, just a few minutes ago, don't you remember?"

At this point, I realised nothing would come out of it, and as though as it may only be 5K gp, the feeling that the service was not granted annoyed me.

"I obviously did not sign any contract." I answered, hoping to might still get something out of it.

"You did, don't you remember? you should see a doctor."

"Well, I don't. You better come up with a topic, scammer." I said, giggling a little.

The girl apparently paniced, she was certain that I'm about to report her (even though it never crossed my mind before), and had begged me not to. I figured I'd ride the train she set, and said she should come up with a topic.

"Perhaps we could talk about how I didn't scam you? Or about scamming generally?" She asked, hoping for a positive response.

"That's not very interesting in my opinion."

"What is your favorite animal?" she asked desperately.

"Dogs, I guess."

She had some smarts, because instead of agreeing with me, she automaticly picked the other side of the equation. I believe she would have done that no matter what animal I suggested.

"Dogs are cold blood murderers! And they're so dumb!"

I decided to play along, let her show me her conversing abilities.

"What?! dogs are loving and trustful!"

"Dogs are vile and stupid!"

I don't recall exactly how the conversation went at this point, but I remember she tried to contradict anything I said.

At some point, she ran out of answers, and I wasn't so eager to continue the mindless conversation either. I figured she would panic again- but then-

"Your time is running out."

"I did not enjoy one second of the conversation. Rubbish scammer!"

"It's a shame- no refunds."

"I couldn't care less for 5K, I only want the service I paid for." I saw myself with a goal- either reach an interesting conversation, or make her admit a mistake.

"You paid for a conversation, and that's what you got."

"I paid for a service meant to interest and entertain me. I don't recall getting one."

Her nervous bone started to ache apparently, as she wouldn't let me end the conversation without the feeling of satisfaction.

"Look, you're right. If you want your money back, you can have it."

I didn't want my money back. Both because it was a useless sum, and because she did deserve it- After all, I got my conversation.

"I don't want my money back, I want the service I paid you for."

In the end, she kept shouting out "Selling a conversation, 5K!" and I ended up with a good laugh. The bare thought of someone struggling so hard to entertain me is hilarious, not to mention she did have a rather sarcastic sense of humour (on the full, about 5-6 times longer, conversation, not the one presented to you here), and I got the service I was looking for.

So maybe a few years ago "Dancing for money!" or "Looking for a job!" were popular by beggars, but they got creative (or perhaps it was just this specific player). Where will it go from here? Advice selling? Guidance for real life? Perhaps nothing will happen at all, and I'm just illusinating.

What ever it may be, seeing the very unusual "Selling a conversation" line out on the Grand Exchange was certainly thought-provoking.

Your thoughts?

I found her funny tbh. Makes me want to do it on an alternate account to get a response like that from people like yourself, entertaining.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

oldschool.png

image from an old rate this, hence the post date

idiothaha.png

recent reply (like 2 days old)

nuff said

It's ok son, the troll just trolled you.

Agreed.

A lot of these people you guys think are noobs, are trolling you good.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

zui987.png

It may be an obvious troll, but it is awesome.

Also, look at the thread this noob made! :shame:

83-84-1-59797425

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Ok ok I've just got to post what happened this morning

I'm an ex-member level 90 with a zammy helm wandering around runescape,

when a guy contacts me through prviate chat pretending to be a long lost friend.

As I don't remember him, and he's on the same world, I instantly smell a rat...

Noob- Hey- long time no see

Me- ?

Noob- I bet you Don't remember me

Me- I don't soz

Noob- I'm your friend remeber

Me- I just added you.....

This then after about another 30 seconds of banter leads to....

Noob- Can i have Black G Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Me- lol

ummmmmmmm have you heard of the TRADE LIMIT

Noob- U can drop it

Me- it won't apear thats the TRADE LIMIT AGAIN

Noob- I'm not your friend anymore

Me- You never were,

you just added me as you saw me just so you could try and get Black (g)

Noob- That's not true

Can i have 5k then plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Me- Hmmm should i help the poor....

What level are you

Noob- Lvl21 i a noooooooooobbbb plzzzzzz give me 5k

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Me- U can get 5k from like a full invent of CLAY

Lvl 1 mining

Pickaxe- free

From bob in lummy

Noob-Lvl 4 mining i got

Me- yesssssssssss and clay is lvl 1

Noob- plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz can i have 5k

Me- Soz i don't give free money besides 5k's easy to get

Later....

Me- Hi?

What happens if i say--------- 5K!!!!!!!!

Noob- All i want is 5k

Me- All i want for christmas is youuuuuuuuuu

Noob- Wat

Me- You amuse me

Noob-Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz can i have 5k pzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5 minutes later

Me- hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I have considered for a very long time

wiv due deliberation

answer is no

Noob- Why

Meanwhile out of private chat land....

Lvl 3 Noob- Trade

Noob (2)I'm poor

Me- Ah Noob no.2

Noob (2)- Have u got any bronze

Me- No I don't deal in low quality merchandise Soz

Noob (2)- (Gives up and asks other guy)

Other guy- I have nothing to give i'm afraid

Shame about trade limit

I used to just come and give stuff away

Noob (2)- uses cry emote and runs off

Back to Private noob

Noob- Can i just have the black trimed helm then plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Ffs

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely need

Me- What for a party?

Noob- Yh

And I wanna look reeeeely cool

I wanna stand out

Me- ok on rs you WORK for money

Noob- so will you buy me black gold trim helm?

Me- Ok I reeeeaaaally think you should stop asking me that, i'm not even gonna give you 5k

Noob- Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I reeeeeeeeeeely need the helmet

Me- Of course you do

Ok bye noob i hope we can have more of these little chats

(I log out)

This guy's priceless, i hope i can have more chats like these

83-84-333-59792425

Ban everyone level 130+... ROFLMAO

I am the OP, and I will consume all in my holy flames.

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.

Second that. =D>

I love how the people in that thread have no understanding of satire.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png