Noobs say the funniest things!

xXAbyssalXx

Epic thread! =] I fully support it because of the sheer noobness of it =D

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

O rly?

[hide=The person that finds out how I did gets a cookie]Silver crown has nothing to do with it.ego55y.png[/hide]

i think you put a space before peff instead of after.

No. But I don't know why it's censored in english though.

Let me guess...

Alt codes.

Or playing the game in another language.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I once had a noob come up to me in fally while i was selling coal (back in the old days). when we got to the trade screen, he offers me full mith and asks me to trim it for him. I told him no, so he said Ill give you 10 k if you do it for me. So i accepted told him id be back in a min. and logged. Not really scamming, i wouldnt normally do that, but i was trying to get a new rune pick, and i needed the monies.

EDIT: why cant you say peff ?

I once had a noob come up to me in fally while i was selling coal (back in the old days). when we got to the trade screen, he offers me full mith and asks me to trim it for him. I told him no, so he said Ill give you 10 k if you do it for me. So i accepted told him id be back in a min. and logged. Not really scamming, i wouldnt normally do that, but i was trying to get a new rune pick, and i needed the monies.

You [bleep].

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

You[beep]ing scammer, it's ppl like you who ruin the game and led to the drastic changes Rs has been through. Do eevryone a favour and leave.

Again I will say, lol this.

Also, not a smart idea to admit to scamming on a pro-rules forum.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

How has god not smited you yet? That is TOTALLY scamming. [puncture]

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

You[beep]ing scammer, it's ppl like you who ruin the game and led to the drastic changes Rs has been through. Do eevryone a favour and leave.

someone comes up and pays you to trim their mith armour #-o its idiots like that who brought around most of the changes, after crying he probably went and bought some more mith armour

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

someone comes up and pays you to trim their mith armour #-o its idiots like that who brought around most of the changes, after crying he probably went and bought some more mith armour

If the scammer explained to him the situation instead of going right ahead, scamming him of his mithril armour and money for his own profit he would also learn that but without loosing anything.

Having walked around on a free server out of boredom, i had one guy pm me.

Noob:Hey you want d claws and ags?

Me: yeah, go on then.

noob: hold on you want any more free itmes

noob: my friend said you can have any 5

noob: free

me: nah those 2 will be just fine

noob: ok he needs your pass to track the items

noob: to your acc

noob: your inventory

noob: or els smbody els wud b gettin it

noob: and ull b very angry

noob:then you click your inventory

noob:thn log out

noob: thn log bck in

noob: clck it agen

noob: and thy will apeer 1 by 1

noob: helloooooooooooo

noob: hellloooooooooooooooooo!!!1

noob: hheeelllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

noob: dudee hellooooo

noob: do yu want d claws

noob: wuts your pass

noob: so i can trck the items to ur inv

me: so how does it work?

noob: i just gotta click your inventory

noob: thn yu have dclaws n things

noob: thts all

noob: thn i log off

noob: ok i need your pass so we can start

me: ok my pass is ... urascammer

noob: dude

noob: i proimise you

noob: i wont hackz yu

noob: just wait and see

me: btw, reported

noob: gtfo thn

(starts running off)

I quite literally lolled at that guy

lord_foff.png

Lol @ that guy ^

If the scammer explained to him the situation instead of going right ahead, scamming him of his mithril armour and money for his own profit he would also learn that but without loosing anything.

Despite what you may think, not a lot of people take the game as seriously as you. :x

Playbunnies ftw. :thumbsup:

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

OBVIOUSTROLLISOBVIOUS.png

LULZ

YES! :lol: :lol:

I find it funny he can spell usernames right...but not runescape or more >.>

What about "many", "lumbridge", "needs", "there", "kinda", "annoying" and "thanks"?

I find it funny how he spells runescape two different ways. :lol:

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

O rly?

[hide=The person that finds out how I did gets a cookie]Silver crown has nothing to do with it.ego55y.png[/hide]

i think you put a space before peff instead of after.

No. But I don't know why it's censored in english though.

Let me guess...

Alt codes.

Or playing the game in another language.

Have a cookie my good friend :).

they are telling me to leran to pk when im risking 45m -.-

090809190039.png

Best lol in a while.

IMG TAGS FOR QUICK PIC

Im sorry, does that say Wear: Prayer Potion (4) :ohnoes:

Fail shooper caught red-handed. :shame:

I once tried to wear a tuna.

Don't ask.

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

Since I got my agility cape, I've had noob after noob ask me questions about it. Most of them are pretty generic - "What cape is that?" "How long did it take to train?" "Do you have a life?" "Do you have to be members?" Et cetera. I actually like noobs - for the most part, they don't have egos, and it feels rewarding to be the guy who enlightens them.

One noob took the cake. Corrected for spelling errors.

Noob: What cape is that?

Me: Agility cape.

Noob: How much was it?

Me: Well, technically it cost 99k.

Noob: Okay can I buy one?

Me: You need 99 Agility to get one.

Noob: No I'm talking about buying one. Like in GE

Me: They're untradeable.

Noob: Then how do I get one?

Me: Like I said before, get 99 Agility.

Noob: How much does it cost?

Me: Well, most of my training was done before the energy update came around

Me: So I spent a few hundred K on energy pots. But now it's pretty much free.

Noob: No how much does the cape cost?

Me: Sorry man, I have things to do.

Astaroth51.png

signc6.png