Noobs say the funniest things!

xXAbyssalXx

I do.

Maybe most 100+ don't talk to people cos they have been in the game that long there sick of drivel some people come out with.

true, i only talk to people i know or other 100+'s really 105 or 110+ now though with summoning. simply put most lower levels haven't been in the game as long, and are younger and more immature, i don't need to be walking through lumbridge arguing with a level 20 how he thinks zammy is the best and pwns all other gods, then be ridiculed by the same guy because guthix is the "poor persons god".

Y_Z.png

27yubr6.png

:wall:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

(Back when I had 92 mining) The guy wasnt really a noob but anyways, he said something stupid. He was powermining iron and I logged in right underneath him, saw that he was mining there, and moved to another powermining area and he said "good choice" all cocky, so I said why and he said "because I have 84 mining", so then I proceeded to tell him that I had 92 mining, shut him up pretty quick. \'

GongFLOW.png

I do.

Maybe most 100+ don't talk to people cos they have been in the game that long there sick of drivel some people come out with.

true, i only talk to people i know or other 100+'s really 105 or 110+ now though with summoning. simply put most lower levels haven't been in the game as long, and are younger and more immature, i don't need to be walking through lumbridge arguing with a level 20 how he thinks zammy is the best and pwns all other gods, then be ridiculed by the same guy because guthix is the "poor persons god".

I will talk to anyone (I have even gone to lumby f2p world on purpose just to talk, had a nice conversation about Call of Duty) except people with untrimmed strength capes under level 110. I swear I tried to give them a chance but I haven't met ONE pure like that who doesn't have his head up his own [wagon] thinking he is the "[bleep]ing god" of RS

(Oh and Zaros ftw)

snipers_end.png

wen i was a noob this lvl 135 was wearing full bronze and said it cost like 50m lol and i believed him but i was a noob back then i only 1 item that costs like 30m-45m its da phat

atk 60/99 flechting 66/99 wc 68/99 rc 30/99 def 59/99 (*new one) farming 14/99 all in all im a crappy lvl 70 lol ash_manisgo.png1659553.gif

Click here to feed me a !

Get your own at Dinomon!

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=252&t=805106 lending item

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=224&t=805109 selling salmon

wen i was a noob this lvl 135 was wearing full bronze and said it cost like 50m lol and i believed him but i was a noob back then i only 1 item that costs like 30m-45m its da phat

When party hats were 30m-40m, the summoning skill didn't exist, meaning the max combat level was 126.

27wu54o.jpg

Real men get 99 str on cows 8-).

This :)

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

since i dont know how to post pics yet i will just post these forum codes:

Quick find code: 129-130-182-59315125 =D>

Quick find code: 129-130-523-59337852 :wall:

Quick find code: 129-130-331-59255585 :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Quick find code: 129-130-246-59316661 :shock:

will post more when i find them

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Insert Head Here

I've removed the last two pages of spamming. I've already given one warning, this is the second, you won't get a third, anymore and i won't be happy.

Thankyou.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

f_gjsaq9i43pm_ee2a122.png

#-o

O_o Wow Noobs Really DO say the funniest things! :D

Maeror_Meror.png

Proud Owner Of The Quest Cape

Proud Owner Of The Attack Cape

Proud Owner Of The Defence Cape

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

Misc: Ranger boots, Dragonic Visage, Guthix bow,

RSOF Suggestions thread. :wall:

[hide=Prepare yourself..]noobssaythefunniestthings-rsrape.jpg[/hide]

o_o

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]