Noobs say the funniest things!

xXAbyssalXx

1gtVz.png

I love how (s)he ends every sentence with a dot.. If you type rest of the sentence with horrible grammar/spelling, it just makes it look even dumber. :D

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

This guy deserves to win an award for the largest wall of text in RSOF history.

QFC: 129-130-509-60053845

Sweet mother of.......

Is there a prize for managing to read it all?

(By the way, he's just a troll. Nobody kills their targ in BH and only gets a ring of recoil for it.)

Edit: Look at page 9 of that thread. There's even more wall of text.

a70c7.png

I was slaying elves and recharging my prayer in the altar above Lletya (for the record, my combat level is 121). The only other person there was this level 100. He had on a neitznot helm, Guthan's body, Torag's legs, legend's cape, a whip, and a dragon square shield.

This was the conversation that ensued:

Dialogue.png

Tact.gif

Lol, this is a good thread.

i could show you something a noob said, but it's racist enough to get me kicked off the forums...

but i have others.

ok, so years ago, i was training thieving on men in al kharid, then this annoying person came up and kept killing everyone i tried to theive off:

Me: hey, kill your own mysteriously low-level enemies! (he was lvl 80)

Noob: no, pay me 10k and i'll go away

Me: duh, i can just switch worlds

Noob: not if i switch there first!

Noob logged out

lol! a few minutes later...

Noob: hey, you never switched world

Me: duh, why would i?

Noob: you **** liar!

Me: i never said that i would switch worlds

Noob: i'll kick your bottom in the duel arena! (not kidding, he said bottom)

Me: Nah, i can't be bothered

Noob: chicken...

Me: yup, that's my runescape name

Noob: god! just first one there goes away, OK?

Me: ok, ready, set, go!

noob runs off.

so obviously i just switch worlds :P

and i thieved happily ever after!

I was once given greif for praying against elves too. Its such bull. Why wouldn't you use prayer when you could? Bah. Some people just don't make any sense

My first thought was that prayer is now "no-honor" against NPCs.

Tact.gif

I was once given greif for praying against elves too. Its such bull. Why wouldn't you use prayer when you could? Bah. Some people just don't make any sense

Those aren't even noobs. Those are ignorant tools of RuneScape. Yesterday: A few 130's were at az's, I laugh at this guy for training with Sgs and some dude just spouts crap for a whole hour because he thinks he 'won' the argument. Stupid people are stupid.

I try to help someone kindly on the RSOF, and some [wagon] comes along...

15-16-771-60314898

Page 4 is where he goes off the edge.

quack

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I wasn't aware it was possible to click on pixels in an honourable way, much less a dishonourable way. I guess I have a lot to learn about being supercilious.

Why would a level 100 main be any more knowledgable about the honour rules than yourself?

Zerker_jane.png

Why would a level 100 main be any more knowledgable about the honour rules than yourself?

"The Honour Rules..."

That post is my submission to this thread as I find anyone who believes that there is a code of "honour" in a game to be nooby. And a scrub, but that is for a different thread.

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

i think its funny when the lower level players try to insult you by saying made up words like "Choob, Froob," and other such expansions to the already outdated word Noob.

it just humors me that the IQ level of some persons are really that bad to say things such as those when it just in turn makes them look un educated.

Rucky.png

Nice observation. However, it's not only I.Q. --- it's self-esteem, which is apparently sadly lacking in most of us.

Perhaps that's because we've been insulted too much online. :ohnoes:

Oh, and BTW, "uneducated" is a single word, choob. :mrgreen:

Retired Player Moderator - Light Arcana General

Egbert_O_Foo.png

Found this pretty funny at the time:

2ahus6a.png

Well, it's a little funny. I find *interesting* however, that it appears as if there's something you aren't supposed to tell us regarding your account. I know that, of course, because there's something I'm not supposed to tell you about mine. :thumbsup:

Retired Player Moderator - Light Arcana General

Egbert_O_Foo.png