Noobs say the funniest things!

xXAbyssalXx

I was told by a noob yesterday range was overpowered. He was level 133 so I cried inside.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

I was told by a noob yesterday range was overpowered. He was level 133 so I cried inside.

I guess it depends on your definition of overpowered.

Ranged is a very powerful skill, and when compared to melee, doesnt really raise your combat levels as much, making it pretty dam great for PVP.

O.O

screenshot20100607at647.png

He was wearing jester outfit, fishbowl helm, i think steel scimitar, and etc. of noob wear. All I had to say when he left was ..

O_o

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

2ahwj6r.png

Seriously...Why? Made me lol because he spent the next twenty minutes going on about how having a full slayer helm means you are a noob, a saradomin sword is the worst weapon ever made, all my skills are useless, my non-existent obesity and also that I am a complete noob at slaying and will never hope to achieve such greatness that is his Slayer level..which is a whole 200k exp ahead of mine. :mellow:

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

Is this a Bill Cosboy spoof? If so it should be " noobs say the darnest things "

Not a noob but a botter, wall a noob nonethless.

I am casting fire strike is what he said, he's dutch and it was 4am in the morning :P

convos.png

Nowhere near as funny as some on this topic but better than nothing eh?

noobcon1.png

Teled to lumby after finishing slay task.

Don't know why i said bob, that wasn't her name.

noobchat.png

Edit: Yes, i've seen it they're not cropped (yet) so no need for everyone to go say it now :)

But if you will that gives me a good excuse to get stubborn and not crop them at all.

Cba to crop them anymore really :)

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

• 2 weeks later...

Image28.jpg

this noob got shot down but made a smooth recovery after the rejection

I lol'ed for a minute. Because it's just so typical. I may have quit Runescape, but that's just how I remember it.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Guest ray96

Image28.jpg

this noob got shot down but made a smooth recovery after the rejection

I lol'ed for a minute. Because it's just so typical. I may have quit Runescape, but that's just how I remember it.

that's enough

• 2 weeks later...

nstft1.png

At a shooting star, this level 99 shows up to Burgh de Rott bank (he was doing barrows) and starts mining it, asking stupid questions, saying stupid things, etc. Unfortunately I only thought to start taking pics towards the end of the long conversation, but this is what I got. You probably had to be there though :-( .

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

check my sig, happened nearly 2 years ago in falador while i was smithing cannon balls ( i remember it like it way yesterday)

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

check my sig, happened nearly 2 years ago in falador while i was smithing cannon balls ( i remember it like it way yesterday)

That made me spit my water everywhere. Thanks for that. :XD:

That made me spit my water everywhere. Thanks for that. :XD:

lol, i didnt know what to say after he asked me that...i was speechless seeing as i was a guy also (if anyone didnt get that)

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

One of the better comebacks i've seen, I must say. :P

I'm not sure how funny this is, but I had my share of good times:

j60wue.gif

People like that wana make me find the RS servers and set it on fire

Heh just noticed me talking in that. I remember them, God they were idiots. <_<

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

I had a conversation earlier today with someone who claimed the following things to be true:

• An amulet of strength is better than a fury, as it increases your max by 10 more (I checked, it's 4) and that means higher dps.
  • The ectofungus is better than using a gilded POH altar because each bone gives more xp. I tried to explain the time=money principle but I'm afraid it didn't come across much... it sparked a remark about capitalism and us being Americans (for the record, I'm not) :wall:.
  • Chaotic is not better than godswords, as they have no special attacks.
  • Cave horrors drop about one mask per 50 kills.

Now this was a level 116 :-?. Didn't expect this much noobishness from one...

Someone even helped to convince her to no avail...

The funny part came when my discussion parter and me imagined her using normal bones (they're cheaper), farming guam (cheaper seeds), doing barrows with a strength amulet (higher dps) and killing men for 250k/hr. Strangely, she didn't believe the last part :rolleyes:.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I had a conversation earlier today with someone who claimed the following things to be true:

• An amulet of strength is better than a fury, as it increases your max by 10 more (I checked, it's 4) and that means higher dps.
  • The ectofungus is better than using a gilded POH altar because each bone gives more xp. I tried to explain the time=money principle but I'm afraid it didn't come across much... it sparked a remark about capitalism and us being Americans (for the record, I'm not) :wall:.
  • Chaotic is not better than godswords, as they have no special attacks.
  • Cave horrors drop about one mask per 50 kills.

Now this was a level 116 :-?. Didn't expect this much noobishness from one...

Someone even helped to convince her to no avail...

The funny part came when my discussion parter and me imagined her using normal bones (they're cheaper), farming guam (cheaper seeds), doing barrows with a strength amulet (higher dps) and killing men for 250k/hr. Strangely, she didn't believe the last part :rolleyes:.

Oh those Americans and their capitalism.

Big_Stingman.png