Noobs say the funniest things!

xXAbyssalXx

[spoiler=Quote]

poketalk.jpg

Heard this just after killing the penance queen.

That is pretty awesome I'm not gonna lie

I totally never noticed the thing with the legendary birds. :-o

Same, and I was really into pokemon when that game was out. I feel dumb now. :P

i never noticed either,and i watched the show,movies,played the games(o ya pokemon snap was the bomb!)

Haha I've never notived that either, I've always thought it was MOltres Zapdos ARTicuno. :P

I am one of the biggest poke nerds out there and i NEVER noticed the birds and pallet town, even though i noticed the coluors (pretty evident if you are playing in a GBC) >.<

Did you guys know that there is a way to get mew in R/B without using a gameshark? :ohnoes:

td2sig.jpg

[spoiler=Quote]

poketalk.jpg

i never noticed either,and i watched the show,movies,played the games(o ya pokemon snap was the bomb!)

Haha I've never notived that either, I've always thought it was MOltres Zapdos ARTicuno. :P

Don't forget HitmonLEE and HitmonCHAN unless you guys knew that

[spoiler=Quote]

poketalk.jpg

Don't forget HitmonLEE and HitmonCHAN unless you guys knew that

I would think that one is kinda obvious, but with the responses I've seen...

You guys should also check out this list.

And to clarify on Pikachu, in Japan Pika is an onomatopoeia for sparkling.

29y32nr.png

Snipersxope.png

Firemaking cape 12/22/08 & Range cape 10/07/09

Quest cape 12/10/09 & Agility cape 8/13/10

[spoiler=Quote]

poketalk.jpg

I am one of the biggest poke nerds out there and i NEVER noticed the birds and pallet town, even though i noticed the coluors (pretty evident if you are playing in a GBC) >.<

Did you guys know that there is a way to get mew in R/B without using a gameshark? :ohnoes:

Yeah, that thing in Cerulean at the Nugget bridge.

And Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan are easy easter eggs. Just read that list sniper posted, and i loved the HOPpip, SKIPloom and JUMPluff egg. so awesome :thumbup:

LOLfail.jpg

Idk I think there's some logic to that. Notice the "-.-", which indicates a sarcastic tone.

So if the player was f2p and had a maxed friends list, and some other kid was bothering him about adding, I would say "my friend's list is full". If the other kid continued to pester me, I might say "listen, my friends list is full, buy me members and I could add you -.-", which is essentially what the quote is saying.

Noob: Hey, can i have your hat (i was wearing a PHat)

Me: It will cost ya

Noob: What is it like, 10gp?

Me: Erm, yeah, 10gp.

Noob: That's all i have

Me: Nice, your quite rich, aren't you

Noob: I'm the richest player of RuneScape.

Me: Ok, here's the hat...

[i trade with the guy, instead of trading the P'Hat with him, i show him 10m]

[Noob logs out]

LOL. I just found that funny at the time. He just logged out like he was so amazed. :thumbsup:

Get Ready for Next Weeks Match against RuneHQ!

2wec4ty.png

Not a noob player, technically, but in Edgeville earlier today there was a bot who was alching and spamming "32" in the chatbox non-stop for the entire time I was there.

We got like half the bank to report the kid, who never said anything except "32" when people were like "obvious bot is obvious" and "say 32 if you want to get reported for botting!".

Don''t you love when you ask for someone to world hop, you give them the most valid reason concerning efficiency (and being there before them)

Their excuse for not hopping?

"this is my home-world"

Yea, this happened with 3 people at Kuradal's Iron dragons during my Slayer task. At the end of the task, there were 3 other people there, all of which thought I was the idiot and ass for asking them to hop. At least I was almost done by the time they got there....

I HATE it when more than two people try to use any room in Kuradal's dungeon (sometimes even two is too much). I always start lecturing them about efficiency. I can't help it. :geek: Sometimes I bring wind strikes to tasks just so I can take over a room.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Don''t you love when you ask for someone to world hop, you give them the most valid reason concerning efficiency (and being there before them)

Their excuse for not hopping?

"this is my home-world"

Yea, this happened with 3 people at Kuradal's Iron dragons during my Slayer task. At the end of the task, there were 3 other people there, all of which thought I was the idiot and ass for asking them to hop. At least I was almost done by the time they got there....

I HATE it when more than two people try to use any room in Kuradal's dungeon (sometimes even two is too much). I always start lecturing them about efficiency. I can't help it. :geek: Sometimes I bring wind strikes to tasks just so I can take over a room.

the abby demons room is usualy fine with ~5 people but the rest of them its just annoying (esp steels irons dark beasts and greaters).

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

noobsf.png

And then when I mentioned that I had screened their conversation and that they would be at school in 2 weeks, they said:

Player1: Stfu nerd

Player2: Go back to your moms basement.

Me: lol

slayer_maik.png

99 Cooking - August 20th, 2010

99 Woodcutting - September 3rd, 2010

This happened near the Champion's Guild. Some noob started following me as I walked to the GE (past the willow tree near the Guild).

noob1.png

Ignore list is your friend :).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

A guy tried to tell me that Summoning is completely and utterly useless, and that at Nomad, using overloads will drain ALL of your stats and will lower your lp to 500 permanently and basically kill you instantly and that I should use "normal super potions" instead.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

As posted in Screenies thread;

watmu.png

I lol'd hard.. Wasn't excepting a Jmod to reply..

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen