Noobs say the funniest things!

xXAbyssalXx

I see a dragon imp in puro puro so I go and catch it .

2 others then run over to me.

Hunter 1: [bleep]!

Hunter 2: W0000000T!

Me: :P

Hunter 1: Why do others always get the imp

Hunter 1: Dude...

Hunter 1: We found the imp first.

Hunter 2 has sent you a trade request.

Me: ^_^

Hunter 2: Nice

Hunter 1: Sad

Hunter 1: People who botted 99 alwys get d imps

Hunter 1: Sad mod botted 99...

Me: Eh no?

Hunter 1: Sad

Hunter 1 runs off.

Me: Jealous people are more sad tbh

Hunter 2: Yeah...

He probably bought the account, big deal...

As for your spelling, that guy wasn't noob, he was just picking on someone not very bright, aka you.

yah cuz spelling has so much to do with intelligence go find something better to do troll

It's mostly about perception, someone with bad spelling will look dumb to others. Sorry to burst your bubble. You came here wanting to know what that guy's deal was, I told you.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

As for your spelling, that guy wasn't noob, he was just picking on someone not very bright, aka you.

yah cuz spelling has so much to do with intelligence go find something better to do troll

Actually, it does.

Also, with your supposed use of spellcheckers, Firefox certainly has found a few mistakes of yours. Langer is far from a troll, and made a valid point.

Reliance on technology to catch your mistakes certainly makes you an idiot, also you appear a show-off, trying to say you are superior to the other player, because you supposedly have a "car, house and a anything you want" to use your exact words.

I really doubt you work for an advertising company if your brain is incapable of catching your mistakes.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Cool story, bro.

The new phrase is bro story, cool :thumbdown:

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Actually, it does.

Also, with your supposed use of spellcheckers, Firefox certainly has found a few mistakes of yours. Langer is far from a troll, and made a valid point.

Reliance on technology to catch your mistakes certainly makes you an idiot, also you appear a show-off, trying to say you are superior to the other player, because you supposedly have a "car, house and a anything you want" to use your exact words.

I really doubt you work for an advertising company if your brain is incapable of catching your mistakes.

I am sorry but nobody needs to get ragged over the spelling online. He is hardly showing off since this player seems to comment on his spelling first. In fact he mentions that he is "dumb" just to get this person off his back. I personally think that if you happen to have a problem with someone's spelling, you should simply add them to your ignore list. But to actually attack someone over the way the spell just shows how obnoxious this person was.

I am sorry but nobody needs to get ragged over the spelling online. He is hardly showing off since this player seems to comment on his spelling first. In fact he mentions that he is "dumb" just to get this person off his back. I personally think that if you happen to have a problem with someone's spelling, you should simply add them to your ignore list. But to actually attack someone over the way the spell just shows how obnoxious this person was.

this

getting picky about peoples spelling online is like walking up to a random and taking the piss out of his accent / pronunciation

you just dont do it

only reason you feel you can get away with it online is because you wont get smacked for being an obnoxious knowitall

i also get the feeling that a lot of 'internet dwellers' have an underdeveloped interpretation of actual social interaction, and misjudge the appropriateness of being a knob

a verbose knob is still a knob ;)

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

long time ago (but not that long), when I got my quest cape for the first time as lvl 89, someone said that I am too low leveled to own it. I responded that 85 is the lowest level, in which he replied: "Lol, you noob, I bet you botted that cape." :wall:

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

long time ago (but not that long), when I got my quest cape for the first time as lvl 89, someone said that I am too low leveled to own it. I responded that 85 is the lowest level, in which he replied: "Lol, you noob, I bet you botted that cape." :wall:

wow you got some good program dude :grin:

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Hilarous :D!

wow you got some good program dude :grin:

Precisely my thoughts.. You'd need dang good programming skills to create a program that can read and understand the dialogues in the quest, solve puzzles and kill quest monsters. :lol:

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

• 2 weeks later...

I was using tele grab to get Zamorak Wines while training magic and it's pretty much the best way to make cash in f2p. I get beat out a lot in my first few worlds so i hop again and see two people arguing. Apparently the one was there for a while (noob) and when he went to bank, the other came (Mc) and was beating him out a lot. I come in at this point here:

Noob: No and ppl coming in here i was first here i left to go to bank

Noob: this is unfair dude

Noob: not cool

Me: thats how it is bud

Mc: thats life for u

Me: I've world hopped 4 times

Me: Get used to it

Noob: Stfu

Noob: Spot stealer

Me: You know what people call you

Me: A sore loser, people who suck

Me: At everything

Noob: Nostfu

Me: and whine about it

Noob: Bt*h of u are jerks

Me: Yes

Me: A jerk making 1.4k every 15 seconds while you cry about it

Noob: Whatever i making 1.9m

Noob: What now

Noob: Loser

Me: I have more than 10m so i dont give a ***

Noob: Go to hell both of u

*Logs*

Me: There we go =)

Me:: Hate whiners

Mc: What a loser

Me: I got beat out 8 times in a row in the last world but thats how it is

*You can skip this part, just my ramblings*

Noob was wearing full rune trim, lvl 61 and brags about 1.9m. Now I don't like the term noob because at some time or another, whether your a first day player or a classic veteran like myself, your gonna find something you don't know or understand. In the end I find were all noobs at heart because were never perfect players and we don't know everything. But this guy was not just a noob player, but also in common sense, grammar, typing ability, and he whined a lot. He was also very rude when I tried to teach him something about life. Anyway.

About 15 mins later he comes back.

Me: Oh look who it is

Me: Come to shut me up again

Me: Honestly i don't like being a D***

Me: But don't whine

Me: Life is like this

Me: Competition for the goods

Noob: U know srry i lose it it ok

Me: No i don't really care that your losing

Noob: I was doing good until someone cam it

Me: Yeh thats how it usually works

Me: Like microsoft and mac

Noob: What u want to report huh

Me: What are you talking about

Me: Are you even english

Noob: Yes

Me: Well speak properly

Noob: I am ur not

Me: And yet your grammar is like a 4th grader

Noob: No stfu

Me: At least mine is literate

Noob: I must be older then u lol

Me: You think age matters?

Me: Fact that i'm younger than you and B****ing you out

Me: You should be embarassed

Noob: Beacuse ur a biger jerk

Me: Lol i'm a jerk?

Noob: Idc what u say

Me: I came and said, "thats life" and you told me to stfu

Noob: Get a life dude u cant be patient

Me: No not really. Whats to be patient about?

Noob: God hates ppl that no like me pantient

Noob: That ppl no like to wait for ppl to be done

Me: I hate people who's literary intellect is below the 6th grade

Noob: I bet u my cousin can kill u in fist of guthix

Me: Omg

Me: Probably

Me: Then i would kill him

Me: Cause its a two sided game stupid

*logs*

I came by looking for a guide a while back and saw this thread. I couldn't think of something to put and then this happened. My favorite part is the fist of guthix thing at the end. I find it ironic though that I'm a noob to this forum and my first post is about noobs.

I was using tele grab to get Zamorak Wines while training magic and it's pretty much the best way to make cash in f2p. I get beat out a lot in my first few worlds so i hop again and see two people arguing. Apparently the one was there for a while (noob) and when he went to bank, the other came (Mc) and was beating him out a lot. I come in at this point here:

*Logs*

Noob was wearing full rune trim, lvl 61 and brags about 1.9m. Now I don't like the term noob because at some time or another, whether your a first day player or a classic veteran like myself, your gonna find something you don't know or understand. In the end I find were all noobs at heart because were never perfect players and we don't know everything. But this guy was not just a noob player, but also in common sense, grammar, typing ability, and he whined a lot. He was also very rude when I tried to teach him something about life. Anyway.

*logs*

I came by looking for a guide a while back and saw this thread. I couldn't think of something to put and then this happened. My favorite part is the fist of guthix thing at the end. I find it ironic though that I'm a noob to this forum and my first post is about noobs.

Personally, all I see is 2 kids fighting with each other. Only the part about his cousin beating you in FOG was even close to being funny.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

*Logs*

*logs*

I found It quite funny. :mrgreen: The Fist of guthix part me Lol in real life And also the bit about how he came back and tried to insult you more. Not the smartest, most literary guy in the world. But thanks for making me lol :lol: Also, Welcome to the forums :thumbsup:

Maeror_Meror.png

Proud Owner Of The Quest Cape

Proud Owner Of The Attack Cape

Proud Owner Of The Defence Cape

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

Misc: Ranger boots, Dragonic Visage, Guthix bow,

Ahh. I went to F2P to sell some supplies to a friend, I get ambushed by a level 7 with terrible spelling, arrogant, demanding and down-right stupid.

2w6e1if.png

I felt like a flashy exit so i used a Cabbage-Port on that last line.

White = Him, red was just a merchant clan advertiser.

Popoto.~<3

*Logs*

*logs*

Lol, why did you even come into that arguement? From what I see it was you who came in on him and if Mc was the one who stole the spot and you defended Mc for that then technicaly that makes you the noob in this story.

Ahh. I went to F2P to sell some supplies to a friend, I get ambushed by a level 7 with terrible spelling, arrogant, demanding and down-right stupid.

/IMG]

I felt like a flashy exit so i used a Cabbage-Port on that last line.

White = Him, red was just a merchant clan advertiser.

Love it how you called him Adopted :')

I'm guessing you watch RWJ? Otherwise there's a whole element to that word you have missed out on :')

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

douche-1.png

I got nearly all the kills, after he went to "get his cannon" he came back with a barker toad (i really laughed at this one) and logged after like 15min since i was getting all the kills (the speed of whip>strenght of gs).

douche-1.png

I got nearly all the kills, after he went to "get his cannon" he came back with a barker toad (i really laughed at this one) and logged after like 15min since i was getting all the kills (the speed of whip>strenght of gs).

I love how he tries to use 99 strength to make fun of you even though it has over four times more people with 99 then firemaking.

I love how he tries to use 99 strength to make fun of you even though it has over four times more people with 99 then firemaking.

it is a slightly more useful waste of time though, isnt it? ;)

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Fm emote makes up for it. ;P

Fm emote makes up for it. ;P

looks awesome too ;)

Rock_Hard.png