THE BEST THING YOU GOT FROM A STRANGER?

runite39

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a friend of mine once gave me rune platelegs, i'm still wearing them when training melee :D

but the best thing i got from a stranger was a iron med at the time i was so noob i had to gain a few def lvls to be able to wield it

You started with negative defence levels? (iron is 1 defence :P)

I don't give stuff away and I don't expect stuff in return. Sort'ed

I'm Jake Milroy

well it went like this..i made a new char in rsc just for fun (i dont remember why) but i made her name like:dgiharjna <-- just smacked keyboard and made it..same thing to password..then i was walking to varrock and some stranger came to me and gave me full addy and alot money.. i was soo happy! :P [btw..i was about 11 year old..] anyways then my mom came home and i ran to her and tell her what i gotted, storied her like 10mins about those addy stuff and then i went back to computer and my account had logged out :cry: and i didnt remember my account name or password #-o

i was so pissed off! :anxious:

lol we hav a winner!!!

ive only ever been given 200 lobs... this guy saw that i was buying and he said "free" and gave them to me :D

A black mystic top :D I didn't even have the level to wear it at the time. I made it my mission to get the lvl, then wore it all the time and made it my next mission to put all my cash towards getting full black, which took a while but was really rewarding when i managed it :)

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

Well my friends give me stuff....My fletching friend gave me 1000 steels one time. Another time later she had 2k extra minds and dumped them on me. Another friend traded me 1k fires for 1k chaos runes :) From random ppl I've gotten a full iron when I was a nooby (no oen gives stuff to me now cuz i'm a lvl 88 f2p) I've also given a lot of stuff away to newbs in lumrbidge. Soemtimes i make them kill a dark wizard for it or a hobgoblin its funny to watch lol.

all_skills1134579550.png

a friend of mine once gave me rune platelegs, i'm still wearing them when training melee :D

but the best thing i got from a stranger was a iron med at the time i was so noob i had to gain a few def lvls to be able to wield it

You started with negative defence levels? (iron is 1 defence :P)

I don't give stuff away and I don't expect stuff in return. Sort'ed

well i remember i hat to gain some def lvls to wear it but ur right it can't have been iron.

gesbannerwithallskillsamh0.png

The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

Someone gave me full Black (g) once. Another person gave me a Black (g) helmet and a set of Rune Legs. So that is about 400K in total if you calculate the price of the item during that time they gave it to me. I feel kind of bad that I was given 400K, proves how I could only get 1m in my 80 levels of existance :wall: :wall: :wall:

I don't make the rules, I break them...

May your bloodthirst be never stated, and may all your battles be glorious. Zamorak brings you strength!

Dragon+49044.png

The most that ive ever been given is a rune full helm. There was a guy on here who made a topic saying that he was bored and was giving out free stuff. Someone got there before me and got rune legs but at that time my net worth was about 200k so i was very happy! :D

wartortlelove.jpg

Um first please UNCAP YOUR LOCKS! lol, I gave out 300k to 3 people once, I wasted so much money lol, I never recieved anything myself though

don't u mean, unlock your caps?

most i ever got from a guy was full addy and a rune b axe.

from a member who got like 6-month subscription and had to empty his bank, which im sure alot of these giveaways are gonna be from

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

Best thing i had ever recieved was a set of full steel from my first ever friend on RS... Super_Panda i believe, quit ages ago, his dad Super_dad was able to smith it, and i, (just starting) was the lucky recipiant!

Thanks Super_dad :P

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P