I found a use for rings (in f2p)!!

ikraz66

:idea: And I'm passing the knowlege on! Just equip any ring, and whenever you need some cash right away, sell it to the store. this saves a spot in your inventory AND its really useful for when you arent near a bank and need money. A gold ring is fine for small items like hammers and chisels, but i prefer saphire rings since they're pretty cheap and provide enough money for more expensive items like ores and logs.

:idea:

edit: i re-worded this post to better get my point across (no more flaming please! :shame: )

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

No, what I think he means is that if you're far from a bank but near a general store(lumby or rimmington), if you have a ring on you, you can sell it so you dont need to run to a bank, saving valuable time.

wartortlelove.jpg

i bet your moms proud... =D>

LMAO :lol:

But true, never thought of that.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Edit wronmg thread

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

i think what hes saying is its always there a few 100gp incase your in need of a soemthing liek a axe or bucket or something and a banks a long way away.

Thank you. Someone gets it. I wasn't asking for a flame war. Its just a TIP and i dont think i ever saw anyone else do it. Plus i craft my own rings anyway :roll:

Wow, you're right, I've often forgotten to bring some money here or there, having a ring that you an sell to a store for some money is really a good idea, saves a trip back to the bank, nice idea, thanks :)

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

Well, if you have a diamond ring, and u bought it for a nice price, and then sell to a store, you lose money as far as know. Unless you make it yourself....

why don't you just make a diamond amulet and enchant it or have one of your friends enchant it and then sell it?

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

Well, if you have a diamond ring, and u bought it for a nice price, and then sell to a store, you lose money as far as know. Unless you make it yourself....

why don't you just make a diamond amulet and enchant it or have one of your friends enchant it and then sell it?

too bad you missed the entire point of this topic! i'm not trying to find a way to make good money. i'm just saying that since the ring spot is never used in f2p, you can just hold a ring there so when u need some FAST cash and arent near a bank, or your inventory is full, just sell the ring.

That's genius! :-X

What an original idea that has never been thought up! :evil:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.