Runescape on TV..?

Flame_guy3

RSC= Good.

RS + Miniclip = little immature noobs.

RS + Miniclip + TV SERIES = It would be hell with all those kids...

NO

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cant you jsut hear it?

"today our heros zezima and his cohorts are travelling to Aroudgne!" zezima has ashes's voice...."Hey! I heard about this new game, castle wars! lets try it out ha ha!" then hi "pickachu" is some noob instead of going "pica pica" its going "phr33 phr33...PHR33 PHR33 STOUFFFFFSSSSSSS!"...i can see it now... oh and realisticly i agree with nick..it would be horrible, 5 year olds collecting stuffed rune plate bodies :x if god has any mercy....there WONT be a show....

there is SO much inappropriate content in rs... i don't think it would be suitable for children

There's so much nannying and an obsession with being inoffensive that I'm surprised anyone would ever say this :/

I can't think of anything 'inappropriate' in RS.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

Yes...

I see a good idea coming here

*pulls out magical future seeing/manipulating crystal ball*

'And yes, I see a light. It is a weird and terrifying world where guys in skirts walk freely and everyone lusts after party hats.

But lo, a monsterous onslaught is about to be unleashed upon this world.

And it shall be called: the terror of the n00bs.'

And yes, Terror of the N00bs shall be the main theme of the first runescape TV series.

Or perhaps not.

I offer my prayers to the god (well, all three of them) of runescape- PLEASE GOD NO, PLEASE, ANYTHING BUT A TV SERIES!

duradelduracell.jpg

NO NO NO PLEASE NO.

Runescape is mocked enough already, but could you imagine if it some incredibly dorky cartoon to go with it? <.< The pokemon games used to very popular, but then when the cartoon came no one could stop mocking the games, just because of the stupid cartoon. -.-

And think of this: if we have too many 8 year olds on rs now, think what some happy, childish cartoon would do... :ohnoes:

couldnt have said it better myself

Also agreed.

Phear teh wee kids :ohnoes:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

NO! No no no no no! It would never become a tv series, and in order for it to become a movie you would have to totally change practically everything. anybody who saw it would be labled a total nerd for life... and you'd need some actors with nothing to lose...

it would totally kill the game. a load of people who used to play the game, would not be much to embarrassed to have anything to do with it.

My ideas:

Halo Style

Dunno if this has been posted yet but what if Jagex made a series like Halo has. Made the game change slightly, don't show the menus(maybe have a vote?). I have little information to contribute to this though.

Animated Series:

It could be possible if done the halo way but if it was animated then hell yeah it could be serious. They would have the same cities and all, have certain people play roles yadda yada yaaaaaaa. And also use quests for the storyline(the more exciting ones). If anyone can make sense of my post and has the time to explain it better please do. I may type up my Runescape story I had which follows mainly these rules I've talked about.

lol that'd be funny

"ffs!! pray noob"

"0mfg zezima he ownzzzz omg omg omg omg its zezima can i have 5gp plz plz plz plzzzzzzzzz"

That'd be as funny as hell

and since runescape is played worldwide u could prob find it in different languages.

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

I was just thinking of some stuff and just as the Loz (legend of zelda) series had been made into a (unsuccessful) tv series. Runescape has the possibility of becoming a big tv show like pokemon because it is played universally by gamers and has an interesting storyline (Something pokemon seriously lacks and runescape definitely has). IT would be really popular with younger people in my opinion. what do you think?
NO...Just NO

Lol, there already is RuneScape on TV.

I feel sorry for you for not knowing this!

Just buy a special cord and you can plug your computer into you TV and use it as a monitor! Invite all your friends over and tell them it's a TV show, and only you have the channel because of some special satellite package. You'll be the most popular kid in the neighborhood as your friends come to watch you mine for hours at a time, or kill 125 steel dragons!

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

I choose you...Kalphite Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously...all it would become is another pokemon and most likey ruin the game with lots of 8year olds etc. THe other problem that could erupt out of it is if there are younger peopleplaying the game the rules might become more strict :ohnoes: .

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

no it would not be popular with young people. young people these days are into drugs and sports and stuff. not many people have time to even use a computer like myself. im a mountain biker and im never on a computer.

I don't see how RuneScape has a better storyline than those other saturday morning cartoon shows. I'd alch my white partyhat and get myself banned if they turned RuneScape into a TV series.

123 Combat / 1900 Skill Total / 99 HP / 7x 99 Stats

The Underground Pass quest could probably be adapted to an action/horror movie pretty well. Remove the emphasis on item collecting, make the giant spider and Iban encounters much more eerie. The atmosphere is already there...

Cast:

Main Character - [M]

[M enters a cave]

[Eerie silence, footsteps echo]

[bat flies overhead]

Guy by fire: It's horrible, it's horrible, the rest of my team has been taken to the depths! *dies*

- Random monster attacks, main character escapes, kills the weaker ones

- Shadowy red eyes appear randomly, with spooky whispers.

Ok, it could use a bit of work, but it's definitely possible.

A Soul's Bane could also be made into a horror flick, but it would be a bit short.

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

Storyline: No.

Reality TV show: HELL YA BRODA.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.