Runescape on the big screen :)

Sly_Wizard

I have a simple question: If Jagex released a Runescape movie tomorrow, would you go watch it?

If you would, why? And it you wouldn't, why not?

Personally, while I might be intrigued, I wouldn't do it. I'd be too ashamed to let people know I like, much less play, Runescape.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't watch it beacuse it's like...to much. I mean, they have already created a BIG game, and then a movie too? No,thanks, i shouldn't watch it.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

well if it wasnt about skilling, or anything and it was very good like the lord of the rings trillogy, yeah but idk about going to the movies and watching it :P id wait for dvd to come out:)

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

Or it was that Hell's Messager that site did. It owns:

http://movies.clanredirect.com/HM%20Par ... t%20I.html

*little fixes w/ the music and it'll be fine-And make part II please ::' *

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Like they would ever bring one out! :roll:

And no I wouldn't waist $10 to go watch the movie, if they did (hypothetically) bring one out. :wink:

Or it was that Hell's Messager that site did. It owns:

http://movies.clanredirect.com/HM%20Par ... t%20I.html

*little fixes w/ the music and it'll be fine-And make part II please ::' *

That movie was actually really good for an RS movie! I hope part 2 comes soon.

If the RS movie had a plot like that (Albeit with like.... evil emporers or something instead of jmods to make it a little more mainstream), I may watch it, may not. =D>

blackmbnaval,Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

haha! what a funny idea...

I wouldn't go to watch it. RuneScape is an MMORPG, not a base for some movie.

It would be full of noobs! :ohnoes:

I've been walking, in my sleep

Can you give me what I need?

BlueResent, was known as Goddess Bast from 2001-2009

blueresent.png

This isn't entirely accurate, I've not got any level 1 skills

A movie about skilling? Even amidst the many bombs coming from Hollywood, I doubt they'd be that stupid. Or would they?

If they were to try their hands at this, I'd envision something more closely related to the name. Maybe even using the Rune Mysteries quest as the basis for the plot.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it will be good. Just that I doubt it would have anything to do with "skill levels."

personally a movie about the gods in runescape, or anything else to broaden the mythology and the "personality" of the game would be great. It would also be the perfect opportunity for jagex to get their message accross, some moral about how the game is meant for fun, or how the comunity should try to help eachother more would be great. the runescape graphics couldn't be used tho. they'd have to hire real actors on a real movie set ;)