whats the rarest item which isn't a rare???

mrmyk

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say a Pirate Hook is the hardest item to obtain in the game right now, considering it costs 800 Agility tickets. Since 1000 Tickets = 240K exp, that makes the 800 worth 192K exp in a very tough skill.

I agree with Pirate Hook. BTW - 1k tix is 320k xp, so 800 is equivalent to 256k agility xp. :)

gold/black cw stuff, most parts of it are pretty rare, bronze dagger++ arent rare at all, alot of people make them for a joke.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

1,000,000 ashes, i read some1 tried to give them to a guy for an abby whip, lol :shock:

That's enough second ingredients for 50 million herblore experience!! :shock: :shock:

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

I think it is from the quest "In aid of myreque" but what about those black nails you get. Obviously you can not smith black bars so maybe these are quite rare. Shall I get a pic to show you later?

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

an item noone hasnt mentioned yet...unidentified snapdragon

needs 63? farming to grow, and jagex changed growing herbs when i was about 80 farming, so there is really only about a handfull of people who accually could get one, before they got taken out...im guessing accually that theres non left, but theres still a chance....ofcouse theres unid toadflaxes too...

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

needs 63? farming to grow, and jagex changed growing herbs when i was about 80 farming, so there is really only about a handfull of people who accually could get one, before they got taken out...im guessing accually that theres non left, but theres still a chance....ofcouse theres unid toadflaxes too...

I know alot of people with those. I could of had like 35 by now easy from tree spirts/random events. But I choose that super restores are alot better

Quit RuneScape :)

Yeah, I have a few of each. VERY uncommon though.

I'm going to go ahead and say that Onyx Tipped Bolts are the most uncommon item in Runescape, period. I mean who would waste that much Tokkul/Money on an Onyx Gem, only to then turn it into some worthless bolts :?

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

I'm going to go ahead and say that Onyx Tipped Bolts are the most uncommon item in Runescape, period. I mean who would waste that much Tokkul/Money on an Onyx Gem, only to then turn it into some worthless bolts :?

you can seperately buy bolt tips

Nice one.

EDIT- oops sorry. didn't see the rest of his post.

I apologize :oops:

Yeah, I have a few of each. VERY uncommon though.

Yeah I found 4 on the ground today and had a friend id them :D

Ehhh... I think my onyx necklace takes the prize... (Yes I have one)

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol: