Defenders

fgfuyfyuiuy0

I started out last night. I didn't have a clue what to do. All I knew is tickets mattered. So, I fought full rune and got around 1,100 tickets. I was talking to some guy and he said that it cost 10 tickets per minute, so I thought that was enough. I started out and after an hour and a half, I got the rune defender! I had 140 tickets left over, and I dropped 'em. How long did it take you?

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

took me 900-1000 for rune, not very long at all :)

900-1000 for just rune. :shock: Man, am I feeling lucky, lol. I got it within like 150 tokens. :-k And all the rest were pretty easy except for mith and addy.

I'm pretty sure he meant it took 900-1000 tokens to get bronze to rune. It seems to me that bronze is the hardest to get. Then all the others are ok/average to get, and rune is the easiest. Almost everybody has gotten from addy to rune within like 200 tokens, which is fairly good. And even more common after the first rune defender. I got my second after about 5 minutes. Other people will get like 5 in 20 minutes. Just what I've seen.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I had my addy Defender and after reading this post thought I would try for my rune, I got the first rune after 160 tokens, then the 2nd one came whithin 80 tokens, the 3rd never did though :(

rdefve5.th.jpg

Quit Runescape 10 jan 2007 - Playing again 2012

Ronnyuk.png

4842295.png

it took me like 1300 but i got from mith to rune in like 5 minutes lol

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

2000 to bronze 500 iron 400 steel... i had totalt to rune more then 5000 tokens anyway... nice combaty exp up there (my rune pure was member)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined