wat skill cape u want most?

hanseneie

ya i think many of u guys have heard about the 99 skill capes.

Each cape - one for each skill plus one for the quests - will be available in mono-colour or with a trim. Each cape also comes with its own special (and unique) animation, as well as a slight boost to its associated stat. The capes themselves look stunning, and will complement the outfits of even the flashiest adventurers.

that hears awesome wat u guys think about new capes wat u think they ganna look like. wat u want most :D

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd love to see the strength one....think of a impact PKing with it will be :-k better than fire cape or not? looking forward to seeing slayer, theiving, and construction capes most (hmm how many have 99 construction?) *runs to highscores*

I'm 106 and I'd do it if it wasn't for what Reb posted...

If Reb jumped off a cliff, would you follow him?

:lol: Who wouldn't? :wink:

I will go with quest cape (have all quests done - 227 qp), it is much better then fletching or cooking capes that I can have.

i wish they would do total lvl capes :) I want 1900 total lvl cape :) that will be own.

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

On a low level the quest cape would be awesome... on a high level slayer is the most impressive.

Most high levels no lifed ad bandits to get their levels...many wont have the slayer cape.

I'd say low levels slayer will be impressive as well. Think of getting 99 slayer on a lvl 3 skiller. That would take a lot of rings of recoil and genie lamps. :shock:

icecube7.jpeg

The all quests one seems to appeal to me most atm but possibly wc, I like to wc even if it is considered 'easier' lol.

I wonder if a 'maxed player' cape will come out for total of 2178, eg. top 7 players (currently). Like a rainbow design :lol:

I guess ill be getting the quest cape, but im not gonna choose tell I see them.

Personally, i'd want construction, herblore, crafting, agility, or firemaking.

I hope the firemaking cape looks different from fire cape, because that would be bad if it did because all that work for nothing would stink.

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops