So how many Cape of Achievements are there? (it's 65,245)

primadog

I'm not too bothered about the capes. Sure, you can show off your skills. But the fact remains that it isn't that worthwhile to get 99 in a number of skills (herblore, agility, farming, fletching, thieving), since most extra's stop at 80-85. The capes certainly won't drive me to aim for 99's all of a sudden.

I would be very proud of either 99 agility or 99 thieving though... But I'll stick with the quest cape, I guess.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the skill capes... Do you really want people to know the countless hours you spend on the game, if you think about it as soon as you wear those capes get ready for a barrage of 0mfg0rx n0 l1f3r! G33k!

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

i get that quest cape jsut did the remaining 4 quests this evening \'

Hurray and i think ques t cape is together with like agility farminh and herblore 1 of the beter capes :lol:

(best skill str 85) s not any son an skill cape for me :( :(

uh oh...i gots to get my cooking up before prices skyrocket

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Herblore is waaaaaaaay harder than agility...

What would the bonuses be for runecrafting??

It depends on which way you look at it.

Herblore:

-Very fast (as fast as fletching at low-medium levels; faster than fletching at higher levels); I'd say around 100k - 200k xp per hour

-Requires money (unless you get herbs yourself)

-Very similar to fletching when it comes to constant clicking and such (stringing)

Agility

-You have no control over how much xp you get per hour

-No money is required

-Don't get more than 50k xp per hour on average

-Requires patience

Given that information, I'd say that Agility is harder. Yes, herblore requires money if you want to get xp efficiently, but that's about the only downside to it.

---

Now, more on topic... Must have taken a while to get all those numbers :P I'm looking forward to soon being one of the few people who will have the 99 construction capes, and if all goes well.. The 99 prayer and RC capes as well :D :3>

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

funny, i got 1771 skill total, like 1 the best of my friends, yet no lvl 99 skill, and all my friends with far less skill total got like 2 skills at 99 :? o well i like to do my own things, my own way. defently getting quest cape though :thumbsup:

legends2.jpg

Herblore is waaaaaaaay harder than agility...

I disagree. Herblore exp can be bought (well you know what I mean lol) and the potions can be sold. 99 agility can only be achieved through time, it can't be bought. And it doesn't make you 1 gp... apart from the fact you could escape pkers etc etc lol.

Currently: Quit Ages Ago

Hmm.. doubt the cooking and fletching ones witll be rated that high to be honest.. anyone with a spare 400k can get 99 fletching, without ;ppsomg ,pmey. and cooking is easier.. ^^. Now RC one would be something to be proud of. I hope theyre released before N0va quit's.. just because the top players deserve to wear them at least once..

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Great Job finding out all of those numbers. And you can see how hard 99 agility is to get, saying that it was one of the earlier member skills, yet still only 81 ppl have it, same with herblore.

lol that doesnt necessariyl mean its hard :P just that's its too boring and useless to get 99 in ;)

btw dont try telling me agility isn't useless -.- I know that and I have lvl 70 agil myself.

But lvl 95-99 is DEFINETLY not worth the effort.

And maybe 80-95 aren't either.

Great Job finding out all of those numbers. And you can see how hard 99 agility is to get, saying that it was one of the earlier member skills, yet still only 81 ppl have it, same with herblore.

Herblore, people just don'd do or want to spend money on. At 45 herblore, if you have the ingrdients for Super attack until 99 then you can get it in 4 hours! :shock:

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

About the skill capes... Do you really want people to know the countless hours you spend on the game, if you think about it as soon as you wear those capes get ready for a barrage of 0mfg0rx n0 l1f3r! G33k!

Which is a bit daft really considering the exp to get 1 skill to 99 is equivalent to the exp needed to get all skills to 67 each - be willing to bet most people have over 13 mill total exp these days.

Herblore, people just don'd do or want to spend money on. At 45 herblore, if you have the ingrdients for Super attack until 99 then you can get it in 4 hours!

I'd quite like to see that done - 8 pots made per second for 4 hours non-stop not including the slight delay of banking the inventory loads.

Pinotl.png

You forgot quest capes. #-o

There isn't a way to check how much people have finished every single quest...

But there is a way to narrow it down. The hardest skill to get is 55 Herblore for Fairy Tale II: Cure A Queen. So at the very most, there are 58,669 people with a quest cape.

No, the hardest skill for quests is the 65 smithing for devoius minds.

plod2.png Click for blog!

plod2.png

Watch great videos!

http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=plod64

wow nice list, must of taken a while to work out :-k my bet is cooking and fletching are going to go up........easiest skills to "buy" exp in.

lucky for me they released this just when i decided to get fishing up currently got 2.1k raw lobs in bank :-$ cant wait to see prices sky rocket :lol:

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

Buying skills is just....not very cool.......Well, thanks for compiling the numbers. I'm wondering how many people actually did all of the quests though. I can't wait to see how these capes will look like.

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

You forgot quest capes. #-o

There isn't a way to check how much people have finished every single quest...

But there is a way to narrow it down. The hardest skill to get is 55 Herblore for Fairy Tale II: Cure A Queen. So at the very most, there are 58,669 people with a quest cape.

No, the hardest skill for quests is the 65 smithing for devoius minds.

64,211 people have it, but since its an f2p skill, I can't tell how many people can actually do the quest.

it will be alot more because people will work hard on getting 99 in a skill

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |