Neat discovery/screenshot

sprocketme2

I found this by accident when i put my great axe on, so i tried it with MLB too.It only happens for a split second when u wield the shield while holding a 2 handed weapon, and happens because the elemental shield has a animation when u wield it.

shieldwith2hyt1.png

Note:This is not a glitch its just the animation used when you wield the elemental shield.

sigig0.png

newscapere4.gif

Nice. I just found out they had animations like 2 minutes ago in-game lol.

The elemental helm animations are sweet. Just found out you can make a regular elemental (purple) helm 2 minutes ago as well.

icecube7.jpeg

you can wield a d2h onw handed by eqipping it in a members world, going to any non-member place, and logging in as a non-member. I've done this with a granite maul, so i'm just guessing it works with d2h.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

If only, if only. But that would be so sweet. Ranging via a bow with a shield :P

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

If only, if only. But that would be so sweet. Ranging via a bow with a shield :P

That's nothing... Imagine Dharoking with a Rune Defender...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat