How many ignored do you have?

slade8

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently: 0

I did have a bunch of people on it earlier this week, but I choose to delete them all a couple of days ago. I believe in giving people second chances.. :XD: , so usually after I do this I turn my private chat on also to see if anyone of the ignored people became any less annoying.

icecube7.jpeg

I was at about 70-something... Ended up running into one of the people I had ignored several months later trying to sell stuff, and I cleaned out my list. So at the moment: 2.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

4, the four people who were on my friends list when I recovered my stolen account so I think it's justified.

So I've never ignored someone for being annoying, what a nice guy I am :thumbsup:

Rs name: bionicl00 (00 is 2 zeros)

F2P forever! All my F2P stats are currently at or above 30.

Wow... I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

87.964% of all statistics are made up.

None but that is probably becuase my private chat is always on friends so i dont get beggers or annoying messages. I have another use for it though, i write down bsers and pjers on it like "leetpker pj" so when i see that leetpker again i will pj him back :P And i generally use it as a reminder like a "stuff to do list" or other things.

like 10 or so, i added them in like 2002 lol, im amused when people pm me begging or something

now i just use it as a notepad like combinations for things likethe amount of spices in evil daves stew is in it

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

Enough to have to clean my list out monthly :oops:

The reason being is I frequent castle wars (well not now after i sold most of my equipment for preperation for fight caves) and in there there is enough chat spamming to make you go crazy (in the wait rooms that is). Naturally I just report + ignore there nearly without even thinking of it ( perhaps i have bad luck with finding decent people, but there is seriously a pathetic ammount of chat spam there).

~Philip

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

I have 3 on it

1. this girl keeps on wanting to have cyber *** with me.......so annoying...kept on pming me for 2 days so i ignored her...

2. a guy that keeps begging for 1 mill just becasue i have 13 mill day after day he would try to get it so i ignored him as well

3, a guy i saw while fishing that just keeps of spamming every second literraly( is it spelled like that?) so i ignored him as well.

Proud member of the Crimson Raiders

1000 total lvl achieved on 4-17-07 -F2P

I had one but that was from the Shiva Tribute, and he just kept on talking and talking and it got rude. But now I have no one on there.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Guest Exkarotis
18, most of them are rnadom people messaging me JUST because I'm a pmod.

I know what you mean..chat to friends pl0x?

I have 0. Deleted them all, cus they will never talk to me again.

I have 2 at the moment. Usually, I only ignore people who keep begging for things, or following me. After a few days, I will delete them, and usually don't get any pms after this. If I do, they go back on the ignore list :thumbsup:

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

I use good grammer (most of the time) so I get flamed.

around 30

I used to have a link to my school's project to provide fresh water to a Kenyan Village, but the sig police changed the link to say something, which, if followed, leads to an "ahem" adult website. Let me ask you. Which do you think is worse?