Hunter Leveling Guide - Still Under Construction

elucin8er

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently trying to get 99 cooking (93/99. Almost 94) and this skill might be good, but it hurts me. People will probably be selling raw sharks for cheap needing to get money for the hunter skill, but then no one will want cooked sharks. This skill is an obstacle for me because I want to raise it up but cooking came first, and I want to finish that first, so I don't get off track and don't get back to it for a while. Plus, by the time I get to Hunter, it will all be settled down, and maybe Juna will be able to give xp. for it, and it will be easier to raise since not that many people will be doing it.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

I'm currently trying to get 99 cooking (93/99. Almost 94) and this skill might be good, but it hurts me. People will probably be selling raw sharks for cheap needing to get money for the hunter skill, but then no one will want cooked sharks. This skill is an obstacle for me because I want to raise it up but cooking came first, and I want to finish that first, so I don't get off track and don't get back to it for a while. Plus, by the time I get to Hunter, it will all be settled down, and maybe Juna will be able to give xp. for it, and it will be easier to raise since not that many people will be doing it.

Err... if you are poor and can't afford the tools which cost less than 1k (if you buy em all).. sure, ppl might sell a single raw shark to train hunting o.O

Dead+Dude4.png

I honestly dont think it will affect prices of food as the hunter skill requires very little money ive probly spent about 5k getting to 44 and 4k of that was on the armours

wishkahbanks.gif

Very interesting guide, but can someone explain to me something?

What is the benefit of this skill? I mean high end?

Slayer gains you access to rarer drops, Strength hits harder, Fletching gets you alchable st00f... etc...

But what's the point of Hunter?

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Well, it's at lvl 71 hunter. Imp in a Box! One imp can take 2 items to your bank without you have to move! and of course the skill cape... :P

EDIT: Spotted capes and those thieving gloves are handy too! Read the knowledge base article for all about it! =D>

Well, it's at lvl 71 hunter. Imp in a Box! One imp can take 2 items to your bank without you have to move! and of course the skill cape... :P

What about the spotted capes that reduce your weight and the gloves that help thieving?

Rightofwrong.png

Hunting lizards and teasing spines are impossible, always stealers out there, and the possibility that the tree is taken or if the spine/ w/e animal is taken. Hunting I think needs more areas even though I congratulate Jagex on this great skill and new maps but it seems everybody is trying to get to 99 or a higher lvl. Ex is 71. :anxious:

Really good guide!

In my opinion, falcons are not that fast XP, lizards are faster. However, I was training together with saidinwot, and he says that falcons are faster... So for both of us it was just as crowded...

Anyways, whether it is slow or not, you MUST have tried falcons. It is really awesome!

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

I just went to easy places until now.

Started Crimson Swifts - Feldip Weasels - Butterflys. After that becomes a bit random with a mixture of birds and kebbits. Off to Falcons in a few hundred XP.

I got to 36 on day 1 and was ranked in the top 3k, within 12 hours dropped by 10k places but I don't mind I'm liking the skill.

What I dislike about the swamp lizards is the fact of stealing the trap. I am satisfied with a single one, willing to wait for it to catch the lizard. But when I check it, usually some belligerent person comes up to net my previous trep. This is very rude and annoying. It should not be tolerated.

And I asked a certain person who was stealing my traps (level 115 by the way) how often he played. His reply was 'Reporjted for asking for personal details.'

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Just a comment, in the area where the Ruby butterflies are, just east of the area where everyone puts there traps to catch the birds, is a rock that is two space long and that goes north-south. on the north east corner of the rock is a butterfly spawn. It is extremely good xp, because you catch just sit there, catch the butterfly, and then release it just in time for the respawn. Only about 1/4 times will you not get the butterfly before it runs off, and then you have to chase it down, but once caught you need to run back for the respawn (and to make sure nobody else steals your spot) Using this spot I was able to go from 15 to 25 in perhaps 20 minutes.

I'm not exactly sure if you know where it is, but if you are diligent you will find it, and it is GREAT xp.

(And I asked a certain person who was stealing my traps (level 115 by the way) how often he played. His reply was 'Reporjted for asking for personal details.)

not a reportable offense, you can't be tracked by answering how often you play!

Im 34 currently catching lizards..

people are telling me falconry is bad exp..should i keep goin till 45 and catch butterflys or do falconry?

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re