How did you and your best friend meet?

cowmasta13

I've some some unusual circumstances where the person involved and I became great friends. One of my best friends was training theiving in Ardougne market, while I was going off to the Wilderness Agility Arena. I needed some cakes, so we helped eachother out. He stole the cakes, traded them to me, and I ran to the bank, banked them, and came back. Free cakes for me, faster xp for him. We added eachother, and now we've been friends for almost two years.

Stories pl0x? I <3 stories.

Cowmasta13.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

one of my best friends i met at the hobgob island on f2p near remmington

he was killing hobbies and was not picking up the limps as all the people do.

i went to him and said "dude you know they are worth 600 - 700 each"

he said "yes but i dont need the money and showed me santa/mask set and stuff"

it was funny

*takes deep breath*

Well it all started in draynor. Bodders was cutting willows and lighting them. I was using his fire to cook my shrimp. He was level 45 and i was level 25, he was so high in my eyes. We hit it off, and ive known him for about 3 years. Although bodders has since quit RS i still talk to him on AIM and we are planning to meet each other IRL somtime christmas break. =)

Back in f2p my friend and I always see each other ranging lessers together. I was talking to one of my friends there also and he joined in the conversation. We somehow became friends afterwards #-o.

Though only for 2 months so far, we regarded each other as good buddies already and lent help to each other in need :mrgreen:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Not so much a best friend, but i met Amy (rsn: amythefairy) in Catherby amongst a load of lower levels who were having rather childish conversations about what they wanted to do to each other's mom's and i posted a message along the lines of "is there anyone here capable of holding a decent conversation" and it kinda went from there - she was 19, i was 21, been friends ever since. she no longer plays but we still keep in touch :)

oh, and for the inevitable question of why i'm playing this game at the age of 23, it's because it's very addictive and i find it's a really good way to relax after a stressful day at work :D even got my girlfriend playing now (rsn: abbie372) - she'll kill me if i don't mention her!

RSN: d35h1_5k4t3r

dalai_farmer.png

Well, my first ever best friend was :ohnoes: (oh yeah I can't name him)

Well that screws up this part of the post.

I met my first best friend in the wildy. I was at the chaos respawn being a newbie and not paying for chaos runes. He came across and could have owned me. I logged out, waited a min and logged back in. He was still there! He had obviously guessed what I was doing there because the next thing I knew he was trading me 200 chaos.

And that's about it \'

I have also being friends with the 1st best theif in the game, but I think she quit :( 123 combat I think.

I was fishing at catherby and met a girl who was in the high 110's.

I met DV Denvull (tip.it'er)

I have spoken to Umega (obviously tip.it'er)

I have spoken to some other tip.it'er's but only once.

I like making friends :)

:ohnoes: I nearly forgot, darn how could I forget. My best friend at the moment is a person who I met to ask for advice. He was level 103 at the time and he gave me great advice. I then paid him for the advice to be nice. 3k arrow shafts I think.

Since then we have been good friends, talking about personal life etc...hehe

Anyway that's the end.

MAK

Edit:

Nut's how many best friends do I have!!!, another friend called mytributes held a party for his 99 fletching, I met him there and we have been friends since, although I think he has left runescape.

MAK

Got a few good friends - most of them made by nature crafting without the aybss. :)

One of them was someone I knew from another game I played (project rockstar,Pretty good game by the way - Google it to get the site and pm me on here if you need any help :) ) Well anyway we were not great friends on project rockstar but on here we seem to get along. :D

Another Friend I made nature crafting - We were pretty good friends then we kinda lost touch and haven't seen him for a couple of months

The last friend I made nature crafting has always helped me and now I am friends with lots of his friends now too. :)

blueyyy1.gif

blueyyy1.gif

it was dmpg and i was a noob lol

i saw him and saidhi and added him

now we do everything together and hes 125 now and im 101

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

my best friends on runescape are IRL friends

but i have met some other good friends but I don't remember where and how I met them

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

i met my best friend in a pokemon chat room he asked me to join and now i play all the time. we have a good relationship because i have money and he asks for it all the time

im not crazy everyone else is!!! unless im wrong

if you give a noob a muffin he will probaly ask for another and butter

scammees always believe the scammer nothing you can do

Met my best friend/hubby at the Nech's. I was walking to the

abby demons and I seen Leesters at the Nech's .

I never knew him just recognized his name from here on tip-it. Walked

up to him and said "HYT" to him. Told him I was a new tip it

user bidding on a slave on tip it. ( Last year slaves that is )

He added me and said it was always nice to have another female

to chat to on his friends list. <.< Can't remember what happen

after that I think we went and cut yews a few days after

we met. :?:

Told him if he wanted to hang out with me he better work on

his slayer level cause I live at the abbys.

He then started making wild pies so he could kill abbys with me. <3:

queenvalerie.png

all my best friends (well former ones) so i will use the story of how i met taito (he's nub k?)

well as you know leesters held a massive party a while back in which i was a referee along with taito in the same room ( i didn't know him at this time). As you know before the party there was trivia in which after the 2nd question lee didn't get the answer so in time so i shouted out "it was unbeaten!"..after this lee went "unbeaten?" which was followed by taito going "unbeaten!". I got a ring of wealth which sits in my bank to this day :wink: .

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements