Your fashion?

Viktorkrum77

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it's hot here in Aussie, it get's very hot, so then I wear what's comfortable. But when it gets cold , I tend to wear the Shirt featured in the Sig I made for Abyssal_Whip, Green shirt with white sleeves. With baggy jeans :D

My name says it all

0 [Zero]

adj : indicating the absence of any or all units under consideration; "a zero score" [syn] n : a mathematical element that when added to another number yields the same number [syn]

hip4 /hÃÆââ¬Â°Ãâêp/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hip] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation adjective, hipÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷per, hipÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷pest, noun, verb, hipped, hipÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ping. Slang.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâadjective 1. familiar with or informed about the latest ideas, styles, developments, etc.: My parents aren't exactly hip, you know.

2. considered aware of or attuned to what is expected, esp. with a casual or knowing air; cool: The guy was not at all hipÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ã

Guest GhostRanger

Since it's the winter time and I have to walk around campus in the cold, I'm pretty much covered head to toe in clothes from The North Face.

Quite recently I have moved away from cheap swimming togs for Shorts and bright T-shirt, to 'out door' clothing, typically quick drying pants, normally a natural colour.

With my tops, I have really started to like the 'breathable' tops, both short sleeve and long. I prefer super fine merino wool tops over synthetic fabric because the wool prevents odors for longer, allowing me to wear the same top for several days. My tops are typically a neutral natural colour.

I find these clothings are good in the summer time, because they protect me from the sun while not causing me to overheat. They are a bit on the costly size, and maybe not the toughest but they seem to work fine.

day stuff is usually a mix of the following:

Hiking Boots, casuals, formal

Black jeans, tan cargo pants, tan 3/4 length, black business pants

singlet

red polo, white polo, long sleved business

hoodie

Depends entirely on where I'm going, who with and for how long.

I am very self-conscious about my weight and hate some of the tight shirts I have. I feel like everyone is staring at me. Even if they are not :(

Yea, ditto, which is why I refuse to wear t-shirts, or anything that makes me look fat. Layering and not big clothing is the key. :wink:

But I AM a bit a overweight, I don't just dress not to look it :?

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I like a bit of everything, usually I wear a mixture of shirts and jeans. Always wear leather shoes.

The only clothing I really really care about is jackets/coats. I love long woolen coats/duffels. Football casual coats (Stone Island etc) are my secret love.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

What is your fashion, as in what do you like and tend to wear? Are you more of a person who wants to look good, or a person who doesn't care and wears what's comfortable. Do you use clothes to hide your physical appearance, or do you use them to show it off? Where do you shop, what places do you like? Do you shop for expensive, or cheap clothes, or do you have others do your shopping? What brands do you like, do you care about brand name? Where would you like to shop if you had more money to spend? What is your winter, spring, autumn, summer fashion, or do you just wear the same trend year round? Etc.

I like trousers, long, dark-coloured, slightly baggy and thin enough not to heavy, sometimes jeans. Lighter coloured tops. I like looking good and being comfortable and I neither hide or show off my appearance.

Where do I shop... well all over the place but not that often.

I don't care about brands, I like what I want to wear. I kinda wear the same stuff all year, summer a bit lighter though.

What is your fashion, as in what do you like and tend to wear? Are you more of a person who wants to look good, or a person who doesn't care and wears what's comfortable. Do you use clothes to hide your physical appearance, or do you use them to show it off? Where do you shop, what places do you like? Do you shop for expensive, or cheap clothes, or do you have others do your shopping? What brands do you like, do you care about brand name? Where would you like to shop if you had more money to spend? What is your winter, spring, autumn, summer fashion, or do you just wear the same trend year round? Etc.

Polite..ish... Look good. Hide Probably, although I have nothing to be ashamed of. Meh, anywhere. I do some of my own, mom does other. What she buys, I pretty much wear if I let her buy it. Winter, I tend to wear more fleece, because it's so warm \' . Summer and Spring I tend to wear collered shirts. I like khakis and cargo pants the most. No jeans. No corderois.

And for girls?

"Plastic Pearls Make The Girl!" - Homer Simpson to Lisa Simpson

Well, I tend to wear things that are more comfortable than what shows off my body. My shirts aren't extremely baggy or anything, but they are loose enough to be comfortable. I tend to wear dark colored shirts (band shirts most of the time) and tight yet comfortable jeans.

3898000bYVcx.png

he's "blurred" out enough.

Why eyes... D:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I mostly wear bandshirts,or just black.It's my favourite coloud.

I don't know why just bandshirts,they just fit me comfortably :P.

tipitsignatureyu1.jpg

How many 'scapers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

1 to screw it in and 49 to complain how better it was before.

Was signed,Kioh Twan

I'll normally wear jeans and a rugby/polo shirt. Or a hoodie when it's a bit cold or I just want to relax. T-shirts and shorts whenever the weather is good enough, and nice shirts for family meals and such.

Other than that, i just wear what fits well me and I feel comfortable in. I wish I could say brand names mean nothing to me but I like quality, so often I wear some of the better known brands because I like their style.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I'd tend to call the style of clothes I wear urban, and sometimes bordering on emo.

I normally wear jeans (long or short), a t-shirt, and thongs. I pretty much wear the same kind of things all year round, only in winter I wear a jacket or jumper.

Brands matter to me to an extent. I don't like wearing clothes from really cheaps places, but if I really like something, I don't let it having a no-name brand on it stop me from buying it.

I like to shop at Myer. That's it. Seriously, they have everything. :D

Recently I've been wearing mostly Mossimo, Kenji,and Bauhaus..

Cool.