Alarm Clocks!

AniseCookies

What type/kind of alarm/sound do you wake up to in the morning? For me, I have one of those iPod alarm clocks where it choses a song to play starting out soft, then growing a bit louder so it isn't that stressful :D

Sometimes when I need to wake up early, I use that old Native American method by drinking loads of water before you go to bed, and it wakes you up really early because you have to go to the bathroom :P Man, it works.

What do you wake up to?

Techno Tejano music. It offends the ears.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

My kitty, Merlin wakes me up around 6:30 every morning. Even on weekends. #-o

He's still cute. :D

hehe.

I wake up to whatever was on my iPod last with my radio. (iHome)

I wake up to a talk radio station in the morning. While the first few seconds of it being on full blast are really irritating, especially with talking, I like to lie in bed for a good 10 minutes and listen. I wake up in such slow motion I wouldn't get anything done otherwise for awhile.

What's especially fun to do when no one's around and you hear the alarm go off for the first time...

Bodily leap out of bed and if you manage to stay standing do a flexing pose and yell "OH YEAH!"

If that doesn't get you ready for the day, nothing does :P

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

I used to get woken up by this, like....

"WADOOPDOOPDOOPDOOPDEEPDEEPDEEPDEEPDOOPDOOPDOOPDEEP etc ( saying realy quick, high pitch)

It freaked my out every morning until I learnt how to make it so the radio comes on.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Alarms dont work that well for me anymore. Unless i use powerful alarms away from the bedstand so i need to get up, but it bothers other people. I tried the mind over matter thing usually works. "I will wake up in this time" Cueing it in with light amounts that will be available to me at that hour and visualizing it helps.

it starts off quiet you can barely heer it 3 or 4 beep beep beep beeps. then a pause. then 3 or 4 more repetitions it almost doubles its volume. anouther cycle again louder. after a miniute it is almost ear peircing.

so... I wake up to a real ALARM clock.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

On days that my mom isn't working I use a train alarm clock, that has a toy train on it that satys in one place and makes loud train "Chugga chugga chugga choo choo" and the wheels on it turn to! \'

And along with that, my usual alarm, my cell phone, I keep it on my bed.

And the ring tone that I wake up to is...

*Drumroll*

The Mexican Hat Dance!

(and my phone vibrates to it as well, shaking my whole spring matress bed)

1z2zrwo.jpg

I use a radio alarm... Its right beside my bed, but everytime it rings, I just smack the snooze button and go back to sleep... And then it goes off again and I repeat until I find the off button or wake up.

My roommate laughs at me when this happens...

Oh and yeah, it plays the radio when its time. Thing is, mine keeps switching stations... IDK why... One morning its a rock music station, next its classical, then the next its French! :shock:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Beeping that keeps getting louder and a shorter interval in between the beeps.I normally hit snooze and then the alarm off button so it doesn't come back on.

:-$

School mornings,my mom or dad normally wake me up though, because they know I just turn off my alarm.

rangesig.gif

My mobile phone has this really nice... calm... slowly-waking-up style music. I don't think I could wake up to anything different now :? I usually wake up within the first 2 seconds too because I'm so used to it.

017mistymaple0112textis2.png

Thanks Choas for the Avatar and Petry for the sig (You know who you are) :)

Optimistic Elder in Runescape's only cult, The Order of Cabbage.

I use a program on my PocketPC called SPB time. You can set as many alarms as you want, each can be set to only go off on certain days, each can have its own snooze time, its own sound, how long it plays for etc.

I mainly have that program for a cooking timer.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

What's especially fun to do when no one's around and you hear the alarm go off for the first time...

Bodily leap out of bed and if you manage to stay standing do a flexing pose and yell "OH YEAH!"

If that doesn't get you ready for the day, nothing does :P

Thanks a lot, you made milk come out of my nose :P