~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

nv.gif

Ok? there's a problem with gravity and capes in the house at the west of the Edgeville bank.

You could have just fa...nvm.

I lol'd at that.

tanmagilcape,Squeeze%20Easy.gif

2176th to 99 Prayer on June 21st, 2007

Proud Owner of a White Partyhat and Fire Cape~29 Whips~16 Dragon Drops

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the light green dragons at level 13 wildy have little holes threw out there wings

Useless fact: I've never seen one fly.

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

if you hold down Ctrl when you left click, it makes you run, even if run is off :)

oh yeah, that was once a "did you know..." for a past tip.it times article

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

nv.gif

Ok? there's a problem with gravity and capes in the house at the west of the Edgeville bank.

You could have just fa...nvm.

I lol'd at that.

I didn't.

:-k

[Edit] Oh, :XD:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

well a useless fact is that...

there are no bull's in runescape, yet there are calf's and cows :-k

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Cats do not get hungry while spending days and months in bank or backpack.

Maybe the bankers feed them while they are in the bank :-k not sure about the backpack

From all that food you carry around in there, the cat nibbles on the crums and leftovers.

:wink:

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Vannaka and the combat tutor on tutorial island are the same, which PROVES that there is a way back to Tutorial Island.

There are only 3 playable church organs in Gielinor.

You can get multiple blurite swords and silverlights for free.

the apothecary gives f2p players potions that are for members only.

The internet: A place where the men are men, the women are men, and 13 year old girls are FBI agents.
looks like WoW's interface.

Were you too lazy to read 3 posts above or too stupid to comprehend it?

Brothers and sisters, I have none, but that man's father is my father's son. Who is that man?

Vannaka and the combat tutor on tutorial island are the same, which PROVES that there is a way back to Tutorial Island.

Uhh no that doesnt prove that theres a way back since theres two of him all the time

Then that proves Vannaka is in an advanced state of schizophrenia where the second personality actually becomes another person.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

If you have not finished Romeo and Juliet, make about 1k Cadava Potions. For fun, gather a crowd, go to the Apothecary(only place you can drink), and drink it. You do the dieing animation. Its hilarious if you have a ton of expensive items on you, and they all rush to your spot.(No items are lost)

If you have not finished Romeo and Juliet, make about 1k Cadava Potions. For fun, gather a crowd, go to the Apothecary(only place you can drink), and drink it. You do the dieing animation. Its hilarious if you have a ton of expensive items on you, and they all rush to your spot.(No items are lost)

That's awesome! Gotta try that on some lowleveled account someday.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

well a useless fact is that...

there are no bull's in runescape, yet there are calf's and cows :-k

rams :wink:

Bow-chicka-wow-wow...
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

so that's how! i saw a guy do that and i have always wondered

now all my questions on runescape has been answered

Gyroman25.gif

Despite the sky being black, the water in RuneScape is always blue as if the sky were reflecting off of it.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

I don't know if anyone have noticed this, but

In logging in site, you can see rune symbols comming from flames. I just figured it out :shock:

Don't blame me if this is already known, but I was just loo lazy to look every page :|