~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

When doing the Wilderness agility course, when you fall, you always fall on the middle stone (at the stepping stones). And i believe it's the same thing with the log balance - you always fall around the middle part.

Nogoingbacknow.png

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meteora, an NPC on Lunar Island, was named after rock formations in Greece, where ancient temples were built. Or maybe the people in charge of creating Lunar Island were Linkin Park fans, & decided to name an NPC after one of their albums in honor of them (I know I would). :thumbup:

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

#4. Do you know why Bob's name is Bob? Because in ScapeRune, since everything is backwards, Bob is the only name in the English Language, a common name that is, that is the same when reversed.

Eve.

Hannah. Anna.

boratto.jpg

#20. In Runescape Classic, you were not able to move your camera up or down. Only side to side.

You also have an option where the camera swung by itself. Took me weeks until I realized I can manually control it >.>

120dgl.jpg

#18. Coal certs were the only possible way of trading coal in RSC. Each cert yielded 8 coal and no one would buy them in non-cert form.

False. Coal was traded also through "mules" at first. Certs also "held" 5 pieces of item, not 8. Not to mention that certain people (for example Bluerose13x) rejected cert trades for quite a while.

Jagex wanted to make Player House's in classic to compensate for the "Sleeping Bag" used for fatigue. If you notice, only half of that area is even there in RS2.

False. The PoH concent was there for years before the fatigue came. The picture shown above was from year 2001 when Jagex planned to create player owned houses. This idea was abandoned in 2002 or so, earlier than fatigue was added in.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

#4. Do you know why Bob's name is Bob? Because in ScapeRune, since everything is backwards, Bob is the only name in the English Language, a common name that is, that is the same when reversed.

Do you mean the only male name? Because there is Hannah....

Yes. Im a low level F2P, but its ok because Jesus loves me

Blackey120.png

Blackey120.png

245b84963c.png

Member of the Runescape Order of Jedi Knights|Click here for forums

And Anna.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

And Anna.

And, as already mentioned, Eve.

Dont know if this has been posted yet.

When mining rune essence you can "Prospect Rune Essence"... which tells you that it is rune essence! :?:

Wonder if anyone actually does this??

Blackey120.png

Blackey120.png

245b84963c.png

Eve.

Hannah.

For a masculine example, Otto.

For a masculine example, Otto.

But more German than English. And not all that common, I don't think.

Useless fact: The Temple Guardian in Priest in Peril counts as a dog for the purpose of slayer tasks (I leveled up on it during the quest a long time ago when I didn't even realize that I had a task)

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

And Anna.

And, as already mentioned, Eve.

And Otto 8-)

EDIT: Oops :wall:

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

When mining rune essence you can "Prospect Rune Essence"... which tells you that it is rune essence! :?:

This is something that came from RSC. You didn't know if there was ore in the rock or not because the colors didn't change.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

This is something that came from RSC. You didn't know if there was ore in the rock or not because the colors didn't change.

but still... did rune essence ever run out??

Blackey120.png

Blackey120.png

245b84963c.png

FACT : There are penguins in Lumbridge

Proof - Chose the sheep with the shear option. When you shear it, the penguins will force the costume to hide them.

You can't prove they are penguins, you only see the legs, It could be one of professor Oddensteins experiments. Maybe not... But you can't confirm.

No matter when or where you are fire making, you always build the line of fires towards the west.

Stand right next to the wall east and it goes to east for 2 fires.

Yea I can, do cold war.

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

your explorer's ring technically recharges before you log in D:

Well how do you know lol?

"Your explorer's ring has been recharged."

"Welcome to RuneScape."

BMTH2-1.jpg

"Close your eyes, pray for plagues."

100% F2P - 97 Cmb - 1619 Total - 243 QP