~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

-the rarest item in the game is a bronze arrow (p+) :|

The rarest item isn't a bronze arrow (p+). An untrimmed slayer cape is rarer, there isn't one! If that doesn't count, an untrimmed construction cape, there is only one in whole rs!

Actually, if you use a cannon, it is possible.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is also going for an untrimmed summoning cape, I believe (different account, obviously).

She is also going for an untrimmed summoning cape, I believe (different account, obviously).

lorica/ellebreyals/slayerbelle/villandra

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

-the rarest item in the game is a bronze arrow (p+) :|
The rarest item isn't a bronze arrow (p+). An untrimmed slayer cape is rarer, there isn't one!
As well as Slayerbelle (already mentioned) Anas 0 Thone has an untrimmed slayer cape

http://hiscore.runescape.com/hiscoreper ... as_0_thone

We all know the rarest item in the game in the black phat :geek: . :lol: :lol:

Different coloured Jellys have different examine texts.

Different sized Turoths have different examine texts.

EDIT: Sorry for bumping, I was unaware of V2. :S

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

Easter carrot is the weakest weapon in RuneScape.

The shortest lasting holiday event was Thanksgiving event '08, which only was in-game six days. Most events last two weeks.

Corporeal Beast has a very long health bar.

Wolves only drop bones in members' worlds. (There are some in SoS)

µ is really dangerous.

I have the first official RS map:

rsbeginning.gif

Hmm, that map must be very old, where did you get it from?

And why does it say Played Owned Houses (coming soon) lol, did they have a bunch of houses set up that never came out, 'till it became too crowded to do it that way?

What do you mean never came out? That's the members section of varrock with the biohazard guy and the family crest guy.

Sometimes when a player has no helth they can survive, this happened to me once , i was only 22 hp at the time. I had 0/22 hp and

i ate a lobbie and lived. :-k

I've had the oppisite thing happen to me, i got tele'd to lumby with 7 health left and lost all my stuff :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

[hide=Stats]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

[hide=Total Exp Today]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

Talk on the phone for hours with schoolmates and you have an active social life.

Raid naxx with some schoolmates on WoW and you're a fat menace to society with no ambition or motivation.

And why does it say Played Owned Houses (coming soon) lol, did they have a bunch of houses set up that never came out, 'till it became too crowded to do it that way?

What do you mean never came out? That's the members section of varrock with the biohazard guy and the family crest guy.

Jagex wanted to make Player House's in classic to compensate for the "Sleeping Bag" used for fatigue. If you notice, only half of that area is even there in RS2.

Popoto.~<3

Jagex wanted to make Player House's in classic to compensate for the "Sleeping Bag" used for fatigue. If you notice, only half of that area is even there in RS2.

I did notice that, i'm just saying it did come out, even if it isn't pohs. Which we have now anyway.

I did notice that, i'm just saying it did come out, even if it isn't pohs. Which we have now anyway.

Hmm, yeah, the members section of Varrock, forgot all about that lol.

*is thinking of some useless fact*

Not really useless, but the pyrefiends and jellies at Soul Wars can be killed as a slayer task :P

When you wanna go to karamja you don't need to talk to the workers, Just right click on them and press Pay fare 30 gp

Wrong, you still have to talk to them, be a bit strange jsut giving them 30gp without saying anything.

Wrong, You must be a noob. Because on my main... I just have to press pay fare but my noob needs to talk to them when he press pay fare.

If you haven't done pirate treasure then you can't pay immediately.

#1. Function keys can be used to access one of your tabs in the corner. i.e. F1 accesses your attack modes.

#2. A SHARK weighs only 1kg while a metal bar weighs much more.

#3. Barbarian fishing gives hands immune to any fish bite. If you were to try to catch a shark with your hands, they would just get bitten off.

#4. Do you know why Bob's name is Bob? Because in ScapeRune, since everything is backwards, Bob is the only name in the English Language, a common name that is, that is the same when reversed.

#5. The Wise Old Man still hasn't been arrested for robbing that bank. And he lives right next door!

#6. When you eat food, you LOSE weight. Funny.

#7. When you eat cabbage, it says "Yuck!" After a few cabbages, it becomes to get tastier. I don't know if it's still like that.

#8. The cabbage in Draynor Maynor taste better and give +1 defense.

#9. Cook, a word that used to be censored, outraged many people and there were tons of rants and discussions about it.

#10. A commonly known one. Fook A Ji, a member of the tip.it community, created one of the biggest Runescape conspiracies in history. There was a farm supposedly underground that was accessed by using a diamond(?) on a tree that led to a secret underground city, which he used to scam people I think. This idea was later used by Jagex to create the Lost City.

#11. Back in Runescape Classic, the distance from towns were shorter. In Rs2, they introduced players being able to run, therefore making the distances from cities, longer.

#12. In Runescape Classic, you were allowed to duel anywhere you wanted to. But when you died, you were teleported to Lumbridge, lol.

#13. The four levels of the Stronghold of Security were based on the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. They were known as Pestilence, Famine, War, and Death, which are the names of the levels.

#14. Some time ago, Jagex moderators could not be whacked with chickens, and if you attempted to, you would get a warning message. This feature was later removed, and now mods are fully whackable, though some say they do not hear the whack, this has not been confirmed.

#15. I think this is a cool one. If you take all the first letters from the wilderness cape merchant's names it will spell the word "Wilderness".

#16. The most important item in Runescape Classic? Your sleeping bag.

#17. The 100th quest, Recipe for Disaster, contains exactly 10 parts(The first being the part where you help the cook prepare for the dinner. Then the 8 sub-quests where you free all of the frozen people, and then the final part with the fights), 10 gloves that you can purchase, and yields 10quest points.

#18. Coal certs were the only possible way of trading coal in RSC. Each cert yielded 8 coal and no one would buy them in non-cert form.

#19. There was no news page for runescape classic. You had to have friends who knew of events that were taking place. That's why I missed the 2002 holiday drops D:.

#20. In Runescape Classic, you were not able to move your camera up or down. Only side to side.

#21. You can sell beer glasses to the Falador Pub for 2gp a glass. I think it's 2gp.

#22. When agility was first being released, the image they used to describe it was a picture of a guy jumping off a bridge. Me and my friends thought that would be a really cool and practical skill that would enable us to take much less time to travel.

Some fun facts I thought of.

PS: I admit to have thought that Runescape was Run Escape when I first played. I even made jokes about it when I was little, "Hey Chris(my bro), lets play, RUN! Escape!"

Ah... Good times...

#18. The most popular hair color in Runescape Classic was light blue, since it resembled the color of rune.

lolbx7.png

Main: Snw rifleman - FINISHED DESERT TRESURE 11/5/08 WOO

Just your typical asian who likes to play games =)

#6. When you eat food, you LOSE weight. Funny.

The reason for this is that the weight that is shown is not the weight of yourself but of your equipment. It makes sense since not only would we weigh nothing if he have no armour on, but we should be levitating by wearing boots of lightness and such. Since when you eat something it goes out of your backpack, it'll make your backpack lighter, but that doesn't mean you lose weight. Kthxbai

the quest 'recipe for disater' is the only quest that gives u 10 quest points

Surprising enough, Romeo&Juliet gives half that sum. Probably so that F2P could enter the Champions' guild for Dragon Slayer.

#4. Do you know why Bob's name is Bob? Because in ScapeRune, since everything is backwards, Bob is the only name in the English Language, a common name that is, that is the same when reversed.

Eve.

Well, I guess I forgot to make it the only Male name.

lolbx7.png

Main: Snw rifleman - FINISHED DESERT TRESURE 11/5/08 WOO

Just your typical asian who likes to play games =)