~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

There are currently 44 people with 200,000,000xp (200 million) in cooking.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't raise a new skill with Random Event Lamps until it has been out a week after release.
and you cant raise it by tears of guthix either

Not entirely true. I used a skill lamp from Varrock Diary 1 to get 1k in summoning only a few days after its release.

2v8sgvs.png

You can't raise a new skill with Random Event Lamps until it has been out a week after release.
and you cant raise it by tears of guthix either

Not entirely true. I used a skill lamp from Varrock Diary 1 to get 1k in summoning only a few days after its release.

That's not a random event...

NPC's cant run

I'm quite sure the leprechuan at the evil tree does. (Also, there was some other that also did, but I've forgotten that one now)

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

NPC's cant run

I'm quite sure the leprechuan at the evil tree does. (Also, there was some other that also did, but I've forgotten that one now)

Sigmund during The Chosen Commander :D

Not that it really helped him.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

• 2 weeks later...
Fishes don't have Fish Bones!!

How can Those poor things survive :'(

Fishes are inverterbrates.

no, fishes do have bones, google it

SHELLfish on the other hand...

Some of the orks in Zanaris after AFTpt.II have a cb lvl of 20, yet no attack option, and others are just normal NPCs

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Why would you need to google that? :lol: Everyone knows fishes have bones #-o

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

You can cast "Vengeance Other" on a summoned creature, however you get the response "Nothing interesting happens" and you cannot cast Vengeance for another 30 seconds :wall:

Wow, i haven't logged in here for ages lol

black_eagle4.png

no one has got 200,000,000 (200 million) experience in hitpoints yet

Someone's getting close :thumbsup:

190mhp192.png

I f'ing love the 64 hunter. :lol:

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Cartilage fish have bones, not all fish do. Also, it's "FISH" not "FISHES".

Actualy, if you refer to more than one species of fish, both "fish" and "fishes" are correct. It's a common mistake that people think there is no such word as "fishes". There is such a word, and when talking about more than 1 species of fish/fishes, both words are okay to use.

If the person telling you about runescape has a cold you think they're talking about broomskate.

Yeah I was really confused at the time.

this-is-why-im-hot-super-mario-bros-fire-flower-funny-video-game-t-shirt-snorgtees.gif

GT: JRD is AvT

YT: hatethegamer

Youtube has nothing on it atm, but getting HD PVR within a month, so watch this space.

I'm not sure if this one has been posted but usually when you see two skeletons near each other (Slayer tower) their examines are a joke.

"How do you make a skeleton laugh?"

"Tickle his funny bone"

Gotta love Jagex humor =D>

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

• 2 months later...

i noticed that the game has almost every single creature possible except deer :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: