~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

Not sure if this has been said or not, but the slayer helmet only requires 1 slayer. While Smoking Kills, the required quest to wear it, requires level 35 slayer... =D>

Don't hate the poster, hate the post

Currently: Being Awesome.

RSN: Magel0maniac

PM me if you wish.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are two poles in the gnome extended course to swing on. Their examines are slightly different. Here they are:

"Looks like the gnomes have secured a swing on this."

"Looks like the gnomes have secured a swing on to this."

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

The Explorer rings USED to log tou off automaticly when they were supposed to be charged.

Now you just stay logged in, but they don't charge until you log in a second time. \'

That sgs special heals based off what you would have hit not what you actually did. For example, if you hit something with only 1 hp left but you would have hit a high hit, the special heals for the amount you would have hit if the monster had more hp.

Also you can use the sgs to heal at monsters that aren't affected by it such as turoths and kuraks. The special will still heal you even though it hits 0 ;)

Sleep on...fly on.

In your mind, you can fly.

Gigatiran.png

When using the darklight at tds, you do not actually have to inflict damage to remove it's shield.

Your kidding right :shock: Last time i was there i had to inflict damage on them to lower it did they change it our something?

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

That sgs special heals based off what you would have hit not what you actually did. For example, if you hit something with only 1 hp left but you would have hit a high hit, the special heals for the amount you would have hit if the monster had more hp.

Also you can use the sgs to heal at monsters that aren't affected by it such as turoths and kuraks. The special will still heal you even though it hits 0 ;)

Wow thanks a lot, this will help me. I always hated wasting an sgs spec at a monster with only 20hp left, no it seems it's not a waste :-)

Just thought of some stuff:

When your 1 hp, you don't seem in pain or walk slower or show signs of fainting or anything.

The number of people with 99 strength is 90,000 compared to fletch at 60,000. Now I laugh at people who wear untrimmed strength capes.

If most tree groups your cutting in are the same size, why do some of them only give two logs?

If you are a leader of a clan chat and you join your clan if it is full, someone gets removed from the channel. (I got the message, you have been removed from the channel, so it wasnt kick or ignore or anything.)

shooterbob7.png

I dont know if this was already posted but when u add a herb to a vial of water (the vial of watch looks like a (4)

is shrinks to (3), when adding something to water it's supposed to expand not decrease.

This is maybe becouse you have to drop some of the water so the herb can fit and disolve in the water.

But yeah, everyone knows that alredy.

spy2j.jpg

I laugh at you.

99 Strength is actually useful.

I knew a smarty like you would have something to say. Yea it's good but it depends how you use it...and im targeting the people who make fun of untrimmed fletch while they have untrimmed str....so plz dont start bs with me.

shooterbob7.png

Dell Monti, the new NPC who will give out free pineapples to those who have completed the Easy section of the Karamja Diary is likely named after Del Monte, the pineapple/fruit company. :lol:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Here's one I spotted at a natural history museum-

Some of you will know the monkfish exists in real life (also known as the headfish) - well, its latin name is Lophius piscatorius - the latter part, piscatorius, being only a few letters different from the word Piscatoris, where the monkfish is caught in runescape.

I have assured myself this fact is useless.

I knew a smarty like you would have something to say. Yea it's good but it depends how you use it...and im targeting the people who make fun of untrimmed fletch while they have untrimmed str....so plz dont start bs with me.

Strength is an easy skill to get 99.

But it's like 20 times harder than fletching.

someone with untrimmed strength cape can indeed mock untrimmed fletching.

Zerker_jane.png

Some of you will know the monkfish exists in real life (also known as the headfish) - well, its latin name is Lophius piscatorius - the latter part, piscatorius, being only a few letters different from the word Piscatoris, where the monkfish is caught in runescape.

Monkfish is also mostly fished outside the coast of Norway and is in Norwegian "breiflabb", brei means broad and flabb doesn't mean anything.

Also it's ugly like hell.

Monkfish.jpg

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Monkfish is also mostly fished outside the coast of Norway and is in Norwegian "breiflabb", brei means broad and flabb doesn't mean anything.

[hide=]Monkfish.jpg[/hide]

And we eat that crap without skinning, or de-boning it?!?! :shock:

Stellactic.gif

Another useless fact: You eat fish whole...while in real life it's big as hell (shark anyone?)

and you don't even get full!

untitledtelle-2.jpg

Another useless fact: You eat fish whole...while in real life it's big as hell (shark anyone?)

and you don't even get full!

Not only that but he ejoys eating that monster whole with bones, skin, teeth and organs :shock: , our characters must be pretty messed up. :lol:

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1