~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i noticed that the game has almost every single creature possible except deer :thumbsup:

Stag.

It's in the Bestiary, they can be found in the Enchanted Valley...

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

#4. Do you know why Bob's name is Bob? Because in ScapeRune, since everything is backwards, Bob is the only name in the English Language, a common name that is, that is the same when reversed.

Does Bob even officially count? It's short for Robert.

Unspam:

When Fremmenik Trials was released, Jester boots gave a +1 range bonus for about a week, Jagex fixed this and made it 0.

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

#4. Do you know why Bob's name is Bob? Because in ScapeRune, since everything is backwards, Bob is the only name in the English Language, a common name that is, that is the same when reversed.

Do you mean the only male name? Because there is Hannah....

And Anna.

And, as already mentioned, Eve.

And racecar. People totally name their kids racecar. trust me.

red_reaper73.png

red_reaper73.png

Haha I totally thought it was Run Escape when I started playing. To the point where I wondered why the RuneScape logo had the 'e' for 'escape' above the sword and the rest of the word below it. And assumed they'd capitalised the wrong letter on Miniclip.

Yeah that's right, Plugpoint92 in joining-from-Miniclip-and-not-being-an-eight-year-old-boy-looking-for-hawt-gf shocker.

Oh, and I don't have a useless fact. Oh well.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

If you examine a teak log, it will say "A well-cut teak log". 8-)

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

Haha I totally thought it was Run Escape when I started playing. To the point where I wondered why the RuneScape logo had the 'e' for 'escape' above the sword and the rest of the word below it. And assumed they'd capitalised the wrong letter on Miniclip.

Yeah that's right, Plugpoint92 in joining-from-Miniclip-and-not-being-an-eight-year-old-boy-looking-for-hawt-gf shocker.

Apparently JaGex thinks that's the name of the game as well:

IMG000082.png

I lol'd when I looked at my receipt, that alone almost made it worth paying an extra $2.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

dk if its been posted yet but...

when you fletch a longbow, it comes from a pile of 3 logs but somehow those three logs form together to become one bow... and no it doesnt use duct tape :thumbsup:

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Almost all of the people in Pollnivneach are named Ali... wtf Jagex.

the game is based off the saradominist(arguably the catholic) views, the general player is stupid, the kings are often influenced by the church and everyone in the desert(witch westerners stereotype to be all desert) are bandits(muslims) named ali who wear odd headdresses. and if you look at it, you can see that it is post crusade time where they have there hero's(arrav, and the barrows brothers who pushed them all the way to where they were killed) who fought off the evil doers(zamorakians) who are i no way shape or form "correct" in the eyes of the saradomonist leaders. This seems to also be right before the crusaders were pushed back out off the "holly lands" as we know there are forces coming from the north and the east at this point. perhaps we will discover the eastern lands of china soon, or we could just get a guy who brings back tons of stuff :|

Y_Z.png

Id say its borderline racial.

Alot of how do i put this... People of color are named Ali.

Mohhamad is the most used name in the world, funny there isn't an NPC named that in RS.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Dunno if this is posted but if a female wears a brassard she get's a tube-top out of nowhere. :(

If you try to drink blamish oil it'll say "You know... I'd rather not.", although how cool wouldn't it be if you could drink it and become LAVA-PROOF. :shock:

Also one of the hardest creature to pickpocket can be as low as lvl 3(gnomes). :shock:

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

That is due to Ali the mayor, Ali the dyer, Ali the hag, Ali the wise, Ali the traitor, Ali the flyer boy, nephew Ali from the Feud and Ali Morrisane all being related(or at least most of them).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Dunno if this is posted but if a female wears a brassard she get's a tube-top out of nowhere. :(

I think when it first came out, there was no tube-top (correct me if I'm wrong).

27wu54o.jpg

Real men get 99 str on cows 8-).

I think when it first came out, there was no tube-top (correct me if I'm wrong).

I honestly dont know, but i think it's rather inlikely :|

IMG000082.png

I lol'd when I looked at my receipt, that alone almost made it worth paying an extra $2.

That is actually from the 7-eleven you bought it at. They probably have to manually add each store item into the database. Probably some one who has never heard of RS thought it was RunEscape, and just happened to be adding it to the store's system.

sig.jpg

IMG000082.png

That is actually from the 7-eleven you bought it at. They probably have to manually add each store item into the database. Probably some one who has never heard of RS thought it was RunEscape, and just happened to be adding it to the store's system.

Lol at that

My dad called it Run Escape and i laughed at his face

OT:

Did you know that Vanakka is no longer on the tutorial island, it is 'Combat Instructer: lvl ###'

Or if thats old news, Did you know that Vanakka used to be on the tutorial island =P~

Jamje.png

null and void