~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

Thrallster wrote:

Also, if you take karamja run into tzaar, if says,"your rum explodes from the heat!" and you get hit 1-5

Will Holmes wrote:

Now that I gotta try. What if you bring more than one rum? Do you get hit more? Ill try a full inventory some time. Somebody try this:

Use banana with rum, then enter the Tzhaar area.

Whats gonna happen then? (I strongly suggest that when you are finding out strange and pointless things in the game that you bank all items apart from the ones you are experimenting with. You may get a nasty surprise...) :twisted: (sorry bout this, wouldnt let me quote the really old posts)

I just did this, posting the screen shots of it (there are like 8)

This one shows my hp before going in

part1.jpg

Bottles i'm carrying

part2.jpg

Hp after bottles explode

part3.jpg

Whats left of bottles

part4.jpg

Low hp try this time

part6.jpg

What i'm carrying

part7.jpg

Me dying

Part8.jpg

so it is possible to die by Karmja rum, ANOTHER USELESS FACT!!!!!!

lol :ohnoes:

cool_sig1.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((quoting some guy))

The maximum amount of money you can have/carry is 2^31 -1.

= 2,147,483,647

((me))

Yes, we'd all like to know Java's maximum integer value. I already knew it, unlike anyone else. :thumbsup:

Actually I knew. :|

I even tested it by trying to enter the max into a mahogany chest in my games room (i didn't have the cash though) and then putting 1gp over. You get two completely different messages.

This may have been said before: if you are in the mind altar and go as far east as you can go and tilt your camera a bit you see trees and grass.

If you go as far west as you can go you see water. :-k

steve.gif

Nocsyn.png

This may have been said before: if you are in the mind altar and go as far east as you can go and tilt your camera a bit you see trees and grass.

maybe the edges to the other altars?, tree and grass=nature, water=water altar (oviously)

cool_sig1.jpg

maybe the edges to the other altars?, tree and grass=nature, water=water altar (oviously)

The grass area could also be the air altar.

steve.gif

Nocsyn.png

[offtopic]

I have an useless fact which isn't directly related to RS but it is definitely useless.

" this topic has 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!"

What's the point in putting that in the header of this topic? :?

[/offtopic]

Cydoor.png

• 3 months later...

Even in the highest mountains and the coldest places, the only time the wind blows is when there is a two handed sword in your hands.

The internet: A place where the men are men, the women are men, and 13 year old girls are FBI agents.
looks like WoW's interface.

Were you too lazy to read 3 posts above or too stupid to comprehend it?

Brothers and sisters, I have none, but that man's father is my father's son. Who is that man?

if you get a clue scroll from a black dragon, the drop will always come with 16 addy darts

Also Clue scroll you get from Iron(or Steel, not sure) dragon will always come with Rune darts :)

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

i dont know if this has been said or not but, if you use seaweed with a monkey corpse you get a stuffed monkey corpse and i think you can also make other things but i forget what.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

i dont know if this has been said or not but, if you use seaweed with a monkey corpse you get a stuffed monkey corpse and i think you can also make other things but i forget what.
Actually, that's part of the Tai Bwo Wannai Trio quest if I remember correctly. You have to give it to the son Tinsay as one of his snacks.

My useless fact is: Tinsay has about the most disgusting taste for food I've seen.

i totally forgot about this threa d and the time diference between this and my last post i cannot remeber anything useles...

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

No bathrooms in RuneScape. All the beer you can drink and all the food you can eat, but no bathroom. :shock: Do we really want to inspect that bush or that tree? #-o

***Happily poking bears, kicking cubs and petting bobcats since 1967***

eagleglobeanchorke1.gifc975dbbbcb.png eagleglobeanchorke1.gif

violent069oe7.gif Who says smileys are always happy? gunfight32zm4.gifmortarox0.gif

I gots 3 things to add!

(deleted text to lessen spam)

3. I'm sure you've all seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail (If you haven't, go see it. Now. It's the greatest movie ever made!). In the Knights Who Say Ni scene, the Knights Who Say Ni say that they'll only let King Arthur pass if he cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with.... A HERRING!!! If you use a herring, cooked or raw, on any tree in the forest, it says "This is not the mightiest tree in the forest". If you use a herring on the doors or roots of the Grand Tree (the mightiest tree in the RuneScape forest :mrgreen: ) it says "It cannot be done", a direct quote from that scene! (The Grand Tree thing might not be true... my friend told me it, and he might have been kidding, aka: lying)

there are quite a few monty python refences on runescape(many many more in warcraft3) and even at least one in the post bag

i spent hours trying to make a red herring :wall:

jagex just wants to tourture me i guess i really hope they didnt say all that just to make me waste time(i've had to accept they hate me after the red herring stunt)

(worth adding I sent the mencined letter)

well anyway this is not a rant thread so...

1. there used to be a simple black 'void' there they'd send temorarily banned players

2. "nothing intresting happens" technically means SOMETHING happened(just not intresing) and even if nothing intresting happens how exactually to you use a fish with a clock?(it should read "great...now the clock smells like fish")(and yes, correcting spamers i do know the would be weeks of extra coding

3. all of the alters seem to be far to the northwest of the mainland(if you are following on run and the person enters the alter the follower tends to run to the northwest)

4. dragon plates were realeased a day late as an april fools joke and are still avalable from diango; suposedly they were stolen by bandits because they saw a box labeled "dragon plates"

wildehunter.png

5% of people want an original signature if you are one of these people don't put this in your signature