~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

In one of the altars (I believe it's the nature altar) you can see somewhere that looks much like either the eastern edge of Ape Atoll, Karamja or Lletya if you run to one of the corners. It might be the western edge actually, haven't tried it out in ages...

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U need Coal to make Steel Bats, Mithril Bars, Adamanitite Bars and Runite Bars.

Runescape makes it look like the Coal fuses with it.

Reality is, Coal just makes the oven hotter, and you can make better bars.

In fact, it should be posible to use wood instead of Coal.

Long live history \'

Steel is an alloy combining iron & carbon & coal produces carbon.

1) When in the Water Altar if you look out across the West side (i think) then there is a vast forest. But look closely! What's that you see?! Yep there's a level 2 rabbit there. All on its own and as a yellow dot on the map. Awwww...

2) When going down a ladder (e.g. ZMI altar) when you get to the bottom it looks like you are burying bones.

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

Licheif, It's the air altar, not the water 'un

You can't attack them, either.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

If you try to alch a strange box (from the Mysterious Old Man) it doubles.

I think it's if you do anything that destroys them, then they double.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• 1 year later...
The first day GOP came out, pure ess was handed out to everyone, including f2p.

When HD reached f2p, all rune full helms looked like zamorak full helms. Actually, all normal full helms had red plumes.

don't bump up really old threads

Actually, as long as you contribute something useful to the thread, you can bump it no matter how old it is.

Now go back to your cave troll.

Useless fact (probably mentioned). If you examine the sailor on the docks of Miscleania (The one that you get the rides from), if you examine him it says something along the lines of "He's strong to the finnish cause he eats his cabbage"- Pretty sure thats a wordplay on Popeye the sailor man (Replace cabbage with spinnach)

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

right-clicking hajedy (the cart driver to shilo from brimhaven) no longer displays (pay fare hajedy 10gp). it just says pay fare hajedy

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

KaramjaRum.png

\'

Also, using Karamja rum on a Lava Furnace, Sulfur Vent, and tinderbox doe snothing at all . -.- Seriously...you know something should happen...

Also, sticking the banana into the rum has an animation. :lol:

Edit: It appears one of my posts before this was deleted. I'll repost what was in it:

When you walk into Tzhaar with Karamja Rum, it used to explode and damage you. However, it no longer does this, the rum simply disappears and you get a message saying "Where did the rum go?" :lol:

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

You can clean off poisen by using karamjan rum on silk, and then using that on poisened objects

Useful if you ever get traded a ddp instead of a dds -.-

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Just to clear up, bumping old topics is fine ASLONG as you are contributing to the topic on hand and not spamming.

Apologies for the confusion.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Just to clear up, bumping old topics is fine ASLONG as you are contributing to the topic on hand and not spamming.

Apologies for the confusion.

You could aswell kept it locked, i already started a new one :|

a link is found here

I guess it makes more sense posting there instead of here ::'